First meet

Small Worker

I woke up like every morning of course my hair looks like i monkey lives in it but i had to go to chungha unnie because she Needs help with her Job. Chungha unnie is my best friend, my mother well not really but she acts like a mother. She is a Singer here in Korea and she is really busy these days so i keep helping her around. I'm just a normal girl who live in Korea i'm 18 years old school already done. I made my hair and took some clothes and left my dorm. Well its a small dorm since i live alone my parents died i few years ago because of an accident.

 

Of course it was pretty hard for me but i used to realise that everyone die sooner or later. Chungha unnie helped me a lot in these time's. The weather was really Nice. Soon i got to chungha unnie's big house and i already have a Key for her house too because its like i live in this house its like my own home. I chill or help chungha unnie here pretty often since i have nothing to do with my life.

 

I got into the house and every Maid who saw me gave me smile, of course i smiled back i'm a Nice person at all. I was searching for chungha unnie i didnt find her though so i asked a Maid where she is. She told me she is in the living room of course the only Place i didnt Check. Argh i am so stupid >< i came in and saw chungha unnie laying lazy on the couch.

 

" Chungha unnie are u alright? You look tired. "

 

" ahh.. yoodaeng i'm going to sleep here i need to be awake. "

 

Said chungha while sighing a Billion times. Well its Hard as idol in Korea.

 

" yeah u should u have a Termin in the show in a few hours. Can i do something for you?? "

 

She stand up and hugged me.

 

" aishh my bby it would be great if you get a coffee from this new coffee Shop next to me. I need to stay awake. "

 

I hugged her back. Of course i was going to buy this coffee. Everything for chungha unnie.

 

" i will i will wait for me ! "

 

After saying this i left the room and soon the house. I was searching for this coffe shop and i found it fast because it was really new and like chungha unnie said next to her home. I forgot to ask her what kind of coffee she wants so i took my phone and called her. While waiting for her to Hang up a big and really cool car was stopping in the other Street in front of me. Two big Men came Out and i Must say they looked like Gorillas.

 

They Opened another door where a girl came Out. She was high, really high. For me a person who is really small she was like a Giraffe. She was weird she had Sunglasses a mask a cap like she is trying to Hide. But before i could watch More chungha unnie keep saying my Name i forgot about her my bad.

 

" AHHHH... chungha unnie i'm sorry i didnt realise you already Hang up.. "

 

She laughed and answered me.

 

" its okay yoodaeng, is something Wrong? Why did you call me? "

 

I looked to my shoes because one of the Men noticed me.

 

" i forgot to ask u what kind of coffee you want.. So i'm here to ask you. "

 

" oh... true but i just want a normal coffee nothing special. By the way you found the coffee Shop right ? "

 

" yeah i did, i mean it's next to your door of couse i found it. "

 

I looked kind of pissed why wouldnt i find the coffee Shop??? Am i blind??.. well to be honest i can be a stupid human sometimes.. well okay often... she laughed at me pff.

 

" just asking hurry i'm waiting for you ! "

 

She Hang up the phone and like she told i was fast i ran into the coffee Shop. For a new Shop it looked really pretty its not small and its not big its perfect. After looking around i saw the Gorillas.. i mean the Men again with this weird girl. It look's like she wants to buy coffee too. I was going to order thats what i did. Now i have to weird for the coffee because a lot of people are here i sat on a couch. Really cool for a coffee Shop for having a lot of couches here. 

 

I looked around, it took a lot of time. To be honest i only looked up for this weird girl. I dont know why but i think she is popular why would she Hide herself and these Gorillas would be with her?? She sat in front of me what kind of suprised me. She smiled at me so i smiled back. I was looking to my shoes All the time because i am a really shy person, but i got this feeling that the giant is watching me.

 

I was thinking much right now that i could realise the World around me.

 

" Uhu.. hey you i think your coffee is ready. "

 

I looked at her did she talked to me? I had a weird face on me. Omg how embarrassing.

 

" yeah i mean you ... look "

 

She made her Finger to the woman who was actually calling my Name to get the coffee. Stand up like never before so fast. The girl laughed at me pff how dare you was in my mind.

 

" i-i-'m sorry i didnt hear it.. t-thank you for telling me. "

 

That was all i said before running to my coffee because my Face was burning. I hope she didnt get me Wrong i'm a Nice person at all but really shy.. After paying for the coffee i noticed my Face is really red so i wanted to Wash it and Got the to Toilet. I was the only one here. So i took my time and watched myself in the mirror.

 

I found myself so embarrassing that i Hide my Face in my Hands i turned around but before i could stop i crashed against someone who was taller Than me. In fact everyone is taller than me lmao. But i didnt Fall though the person was holding me. I moved my eyes to the face who catched me it was the weird girl. She smiled at me i became red again life why are you doing this to me..

 

" be careful small one are u okay? Did you hurt yourself?? "

 

" oh..h thank you so much for catching me.. and no i'm a-lright.. whats about y-you??.. "

 

She was still Holding me in her Arms. Kinda weird for me, she took her Glasses out and put them on her cap. Now i can look into her eyes.. Man these eyes are Gold.. they are so beautiful i couldnt look away.

 

" don't Worry about me i'm alright you're smaller than me i thought you got hurt i'm sorry. "

 

" No no it was my fault.. i wasnt looking where i'm going.. "

 

I looked at her Arms still no moving she noticed it and After 1 second her Arms were not around me anymore she was blushing now. Why is she blushing?? Maybe because it was kinda weird that she didnt let me go.

 

" its okay its oka- "

 

Before she could end her sentence my phone was ringing and she didnt talk anymore and made a face that told me to Hang up the phone. It was chungha unnie my phone was loud by mistake and chungha seemed to be pissed.

 

" YAHH YOOJUNG WHERE ARE U ?? I'M WAITING HERE SINCE ONE HOUR?? "

 

The taller girl in front of me laughed. I'm in trouble chungha unnie being mad is not a good think maybe she is short but she can be a Monster.

 

" AHHHH CHUNGHA UNNIE I'M SORRY i had something trouble AND AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HERE. "

 

Before chungha could say anything the giant spoke.

 

" Chungha unnie ? You mean kim chungha?? Are u talking to her?? "

 

Before i could answer 2 chungha was screaming in my phone.

 

" YAHH DOYEON? KIM DOYEON IS THAT YOU?? "

 

I had a pokerface on my Face because i couldnt understand anything. But thanks god chungha unnie knows well and explained me what was happening.

 

" ahh yoojung doyeon is a popular Singer here in Korea and America we became good friends After a Show i missed her though we both are really busy thats why u never met her. "

 

So .. her name was doyeon ? Is she older than me? Well her high is high. Seemed like she is older than me so i only looked at her. She took her mask away and smiled and me. Woahh.. now i can See the most beautiful face i ever saw it in my life. I was shoked that my eyes were going to pop out that she laughed at me. But chungha unnie spoke before it was going to be awkward.

 

" doyeon-ahh how are u?? We didnt talk for a long time i miss you a lot ! "

 

I gave my phone to the girl named doyeon and leaned to the Wall they both spoke a lot of things. Sometimes i listened sometimes i was day dreaming. Before i could notice it doyeon Hang up and gave me my phone.

 

" soo choi yoojung is your name right ?? Chungha unnie told me that. My Name is kim doyeon Nice to meet you small one. "

 

Chungha unnie?? So she is younger than her. I smiled at her and did what she did.

 

" yes thats my Name Nice to meet you kim doyeon~  how old are you by the way?? "

 

" i'm 18 wbu small one ? "

 

She keeps calling me like That. I dont like it When people joke around about my high but it didnt bother me at all When she did it. Now she was patting my head.

 

" i-i'm 18 too "

 

She looked shoked and Then she laughed. She laughed really beautiful everything about her is beautiful.

 

" hey choi yoojung can i get your number? I like to have contact with you or Hang out More with you. If chungha unnie likes you a lot that mean you Must be a cool girl. "

 

My cheeks were burning omg stupid yoojung she always smiles. But she was waiting for a reply.

 

" uH-... OF COURSE- I mean.. sure sure.. here my number. "

 

I gave her my number she was patting me again on my head and took her Sunglasses on and her mask too. Then she Winked and left.

 

" i will Text you soon bye bye. "

 

I smiled back and Winked too. Such a weird day i met someone really popular AND I GOT HER NUMBER WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. Well i dont want to say chungha unnie is not Popular but the point is we were best friends before she became a Singer so thats why. 

 

I took the coffee and ran to chungha unnie's house she is probably waiting for me. When i arrived she was still laying lazy on her big white couch. But When she saw me she stand up and hugged me.

 

" thanks Honey, so u met kim doyeon? Argh i miss her so much she is a really funny person. You need to know her. "

 

I hugged her back.

 

" Well actually chungha unnie .. i think i will soon. She gave me her number and seemed like she really likes me and wants to be friends with me. "

 

Chungha unnie sparkled. Weird woman.

 

" WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH A CUTIE NAMED CHOI YOOJUNG. "

 

I Rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

 

" yah yah.. be ready the show will Start soon. "

 

When chungha unnie left my phone made the noise when someone Texted me. It was a number i didnt know.

 

Kim doyeon - YaH choi yoojung its me kim doyeon! I hope you arrived well :3

 

she is really cute. So i started typing.

 

Yoodaeng - Oh hey ! I did and you probably u did too beside your two Gorillas hahah.

 

 

After realising what i wrote started sweating and typing really fast.

 

Yoodaeng - AISHH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT of course two men TWO MEN NOT GORILLAS Dx

 

Kim Doyeon - Calm down its okay! They do look like Gorillas though ㅋㅋㅋ hahah dont Worry. Do have Time right now??

 

Woah.. she wants to meet now?? Well i thought about it and i dont have anything to do right now.

 

Yoodaeng - Nah~ i'm free right now i guess you want to Hang out??

 

Kim Doyeon - You're right small one ! You're at chungha unnie's home right now am i right?? I will pick you up wait for me !! Bye bye. :3

 

i closed my phone and told chungha unnie that i'm going to leave and Hang out with doyeon. She smiled at me and said nothing against it. I got out of the house and was waiting in front of the door. Is it real?? What am i doing here ??

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Heyo do you like it ?? Well i hope its my first      " real " fanfiction and i'm trying to do it well~ i'm a Hardcore dodaeng shipper and since nobody is updating their ff's i thought i should write my own fanfiction. This became a bit long but i do like it long More should i keep it like that? Tell me in the comments please C: you can tell me ideas as well because i could need some help while writing this fanfiction. Keep supporting kim doyeon ioi choi yoojung and all the other groups~