Valentine's Day

Small Worker

The Same man Opened the door and smiled at us we smiled back and left the McDonalds. This was something really different but i Must admit i had a lot of fun. Doyeon stopped walking so i stopped too.

 

" I'll call Taehyung Oppa to pick us up, we will bring you home short one. "

 

" You don't need to.. i can call chungha unnie she would pick me up too. "

 

She smiled at me and Patted my head. I made a confused face.

 

" Never we invited you so i will bring you home wait some seconds. "

 

After these sentence's she took her mobile phone and called someone i guess this Taehyung guy. She told him to pick us up and Hang up. After a weird silence the limousine came but this time doyeon opened me the door. I smiled at her and Got in it was night the Stars were Able to See. While watching the sky i noticed how pretty doyeon looked in front of the Stars and the beautiful sky. I stared at her... how embarrassing then she turned her head to face me. She started to blush and covered her face.

 

" Yoojung youre doing the Same i cant focus if you Stare at me like that .. >< "

 

" i-i-'m SORRY.. its just--.. ahh forget it.. "

 

I sighed why am i so embarrassing??? Sometimes i rlly Wanna Punch myself. She took her Hands away from her face and looked at me with a serious face what kind of scared me.

 

" it's what ?? Is something Wrong with me ? "

 

I only stared at her because i didnt know what to say the silence was rlly annoying.

 

" Yoojung answer it's what ? If you wont answer me i wont let you go. "

 

She looked so serious i was stressed and scared. But i guess i have to be honest with her because she is so serious right now.

 

" it's... i-t's-... "

 

And Then i started to blush again and couldnt answer the sentence.

 

" It's what yoojung IT'S WHAT STOP MAKING ME SO CURIOUS. "

 

She was shaking me.. the hell is Wrong with her maybe she is a rlly curious person??? Woah woahh i got myself together and Tried to say it.

 

" it's.. it's just you look so pretty in front of the sky and the shining Stars. Thats why i stared at you. I'm sorry doyeon. Don't get me Wrong. 

 

And Then she stopped shaking me she only stared at me really suprised and was like frozen. Idk i have a weird feeling that i can be myself by her side. And Then i started to joke around for chill the Moment.

 

" Will u let me go? Let me go? Stop Holding me anymore?? "

 

She looked really confused first but started laughing rlly hard and let me go.

 

" Choi yoojung youre rlly an idiot.. but i like that. "

 

She Punched me on my shoulder. I just smiled big at her and i was glad that the situation became calm again. But Then she poked my cheeks.

 

" i love your big cheeks btw, your boyfriend Must be a lucky guy. "

 

I took her Hands but pushed them against my cheeks.

 

" I dont have a boyfriend Doyeon-ah but i'm pretty sure Your boyfriend will be jealous if you wont stop loving me so much. "

 

I smirked at her, she started laughing.

 

" ha..ha..h my boyfriend? No no no I dunno have one, i never had feelings for someone i never loved someone in that way.. "

 

Then she took her Hands away she looked kinda sad i paniced again.

 

" o-huh... doyeon-ahh i'm sorry why are u sad ? The right one will come one day believe me and Then the person will be the luckiest human on earth For having a Girlfriend like you. "

 

She sighed one time and turned around and was watching the sky.

 

" you know .. tomorrow is valentine's Day.. i persolity have no problem without a lover... but seeing all the persons having fun going out for date's i miss it.. "

 

And Then she sighed again and turned around the second time but this time to face me.

 

" whats about you yoojungie? What are u doing the whole day?? Every year ?? "

 

" i actually Hang Out with chungha unnie.. but not like date's more like best friends she doesnt care a lot about that Kind of love. "

 

" oh.. mh so it will be the Same tomorrow right ? "

 

She looked kinda sad what made me sad also. Ahh.. doyeon-ahh don't be sad ... ;;

 

" yeah.. probably but you can Hang out with us if you have Time doyeon-ah More people More fun and i'm sure chungha unnie would like it too. "

 

" i dont know yoojungie but let me think about it. "

 

The car stopped and she smiled.

 

" I guess we are here. I told him to drive to chungha unnie's house i hope it wasnt Wrong. "

 

" oh no no.. i wanted to sleep at her house today anyways.. "

 

The guy named Taehyung opened the door for me and doyeon and we both came Out and he got back in the limousine. Doyeon came near to me and hugged me i blushed again but hugged her tight back. But i guess it was Wrong because she whispered in my ear " cute " Doyeon didnt move After saying it.. i was confused why is she acting like that?.. but Then i heard the voice of chungha unnie and we both Jumped and let go.

 

" oh.. sry my bad for breaking the Moment but i was a bit worried but i think doyeon Takes good care of you yoodaeng. "

 

I was sweating and blushing like doyeon.

 

" c-Chungha unnie- don't Worry yoojung is fine.. i missed you. "

 

Doyeon hugged chungha unnie and they talked for a short time but doyeon left with a big red face and said bye and Got in the limousine now she is gone. I was going to chungha unnie's way but Then she took me like a baby and brang me in her house.

 

" STORYTIMEEEEE HONEY. "

 

Please kill me..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Heyo guys C: sorry for not updating but i had no time and no ideas its my first fanfiction i always thought i'm not that good at writing things like this but i have fun and WE NEED MORE DODAENG FANFICTIONS SO GO ON AND WRITE ONE my english is broken but i still try it. HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY<33