Chapter 3- Final

Just another story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you so much that it pains me everytime I see you with someone else"

Sana watched Tzuyu's shocked expression and continued.

"And I can't hide these feelings anymore. I can't tolerate anymore pain. I want you to be Mine and only Mine"

She finished looking eagerly into Tzuyu's eyes which seem to be glistening with tears.

"Sana, I-I" Tzuyu stuttered and paused with a small smile on her lips. The silence was so unbearable to Sana as she was impatient for Tzuyu's answer but she didn't say anything wanting to give Tzuyu time to reply.

"I-" Tzuyu was just about to answer but got interrupted by her phone ringing loudly. Sana held back her urge to smash Tzuyu's phone to the wall, nodding her head to indicate that she was okay with Tzuyu taking the call.

Tzuyu took out her phone from her pocket looking at the caller id and Sana saw the small smile on Tzuyu's lips fade as she frowned. Sana watched as Tzuyu answered the call, running her hand through her hair, a sign which meant that the younger girl was stressed.

"Yes Mom" Sana heard the girl's voice which sounded obedient. Sana had a bad feeling about all this. And it was confirmed when Tzuyu finally finished the call looking at her with an unreadable expression.

"I-" Tzuyu paused and took out a shaky breath before saying the words that stabbed Sana.

"I'm so sorry I can't return those feelings" Tzuyu walked away from her slamming the door shut and Sana felt her world crumble as she dropped to her knees and tears fell down her cheeks.

She tried so hard not to cry out loud but the harder she tried the louder her sobs were. She heard the door open and then Mina's surprised voice.

"Sana!" Mina didn't say anything and silently embraced her trying to comfort her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks passed as Sana tried to recollect herself and move on from what had happened. Mina was there for her trying to comfort her in every way she could.  Tzuyu hadn't shown up in the restaurant ever since that and the concerned workers asked about her where abouts from Mina who didn't answer them.

"We had a fight" Mina told her one day. Sana didnt need to ask Mina. She knew it was because of her they fought. And she knew they weren't on speaking terms.

"We have a meeting with Ms. Chou today" Mina announced to everyone and looked at Sana with a concerned expression.

"We haven't seen her in weeks"

"I wonder what this meeting is about"

Sana heard a few worker's say.

"Will you be alright?" Mina's concerned voice came from beside her as they were waiting in the meeting room.

"I'll be fine" Sana said to the worried girl and smiled to assure Mina who didn't look even a little bit convinced by that.

Soon enough the door of the meeting room opened and Tzuyu entered the room along with a woman in her mid fourties. Both women stood in the front of the room. The strong resemblance made it obvious to Sana that the woman was Tzuyu's mother.

"Good evening everyone" Mrs. Chou greeted getting a chorus of nervous "Good evening ma'am" in return. 

Unlike Tzuyu, Mrs Chou had a high and mighty aura which left the workers including Sana, squirm in their seat nervously unable to maintain even the slightest of eye contact with the superior woman.

"We are planning to throw a party for Tzuyu's father for on his birthday and as Tzuyu's most trusted staff she wants you all to manage the catering" Mrs Chou said with superioty and authority in her voice.

"Miyoui Mina" Sana felt that the elder woman didn't quite like Mina by the way Mrs.Chou had said Mina's name.

"Yes Mrs.Chou" Mina said with equal distate for the elder woman. It's now obvious that they don't like each other and Sana had a small inkling on why.

"You have to be in charge of everything and by now you must have learned that I want everything to be perfect" Mrs. Chou said with a challenging tone.

"I can't guarantee you that everything would be perfect but I guarantee you that I'll try my best" Mina was unfazed by the superiority and authority Mrs. Chou displayed as she returned the stern glare that was directed by the woman.

The meeting had ended soon. Mina and Sana now stood at the counter while Tzuyu and her mother stood a good distance away from them engaged in a conversation with a worker.

Sana looked between Mina and Tzuyu.

"I suppose you two are still not talking to each other" Sana muttered gaining Mina's attention which was previously on the file she was analysing.

"It was not my intention to get in between your friendship. I'm sorry" Sana apologized.

"You don't have to apologize Sana, it wasn't your fault at all" Mina look at the direction of Tzuyu and then groaned "ugh! Mrs. Chou is coming this way" she warned Sana.

Before Mrs. Chou could say anything Mina spoke.

"Still matchmaking Tzuyu are you?"

"It's none of your business!" The woman's words were harsher than before but Mina looked like she was used to this.

"I don't care! Afterall, she rejects everyone. I don't think you'll be getting a son-in- law anytime soon" Mina said with confidence.

Mrs. Chou smirked causing Mina to frown.

"See Mina Tzuyu is my daughter and I know her more than you. I have thought of the perfect person for Tzuyu infact he's on his way here right now. It's a surprise for Tzuyu"

As if on cue a large limo halted infront of the restaurant and out came a tall man with blonde hair wearing a perfectly fit suit. The guy looked as if he had come out of a James bond movie.

He entered the restaurant giving a smile to Mrs. Chou before making his way towards Tzuyu who hasn't known of his presence yet. He gently tapped on Tzuyu's shoulder who turned around with a frown. The frown deepened when she saw him.

"Who?" She asked.

Mina giggled saying "By the look on her face I dont think she's even a little bit interested"

Mrs Chou's smirk grew wider as she said. "Just wait and watch Mina". Their attention went back to Tzuyu again.

"It's only been five years and you already forgot about me" The man said pouting childishly. Tzuyu still frowned.

"Do I know you?" She asked without displaying any emotion. Mina raised one eyebrow and looked at Mrs. Chou who once again gestured to watch.

"Does Tuan ring a bell in your head?" The man asked smiling. Tzuyu seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before her expression changed to one of realisation.

"Oh my god! Mark!" Tzuyu said before engulfing the guy in a tight hug. Sana looked away from the scene the pain in her heart beginning to form again but it didn't help as she could still hear them.

"I thought I would never see you again" And Tzuyu just had to hurt her more by saying "I missed you so much"

And the guy named mark replied happily. "I missed you more Tzu"

Mrs.Chou turned to them with a victorious smile on her face. 

"Mark Tuan! The one and only heir to the Tuan industries" Mrs. Chou smiled leaning closer as if to tell them a secret. "Also Tzuyu's childhood friend/ her secret crush"

"See! Now will you please excuse me, I have to greet my future Son-in-law"

They watched as the woman walked away.

"Seems like she has hit the jackpot" Mina was on the verge of her anger.

"Ugghhh!!! I hate her so much!" Mina said stomping one of her foot to let out her anger.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm trusting you guys on this one. You all know that Mrs. Chou is very different from Tzuyu so do your best" Mina gave her last piece of advice to all the workers at the big kitchen of the Chou's house.

The party started as guests entered the majestic house perfectly dressed for the occasion, gents wearing tuxedos and ladies with different colour dresses.

Sana was attending to customers with a tray of drinks in her hand which almost fell from her hand when she saw Tzuyu. Among all the people present there the girl was still able to drag people's attention to her even though she just wore a simple red dress compared to the complicated designer dresses worn by others. Tzuyu walked down the stairs then went to her father who engulfed her in a hug.

"Waah!" A familiar deep voice of a man brought Sana out of her daze to look to her right to find Taehyung standing there with an awestruck expression with his mouth open. Despite the tuxedo he was wearing the guy rather looked like a child than a man.

"I must admit she's beautiful" He said before looking at Sana with the wide bright smile before taking a drink from the tray in Sana's hand.

"Hei grumpy woman" He greeted her. Sana tried to walk away from the guy but he came infront of her.

"Still grumpy I see" he said with his smile never fading.

"And your still bright like the sun even though you were dumped" Sana replied.

"Ho!" He said putting a hand over his heart. "That seriously hurt my pride you know"

Sana didn't know why but this time she felt comfortable around this guy. "Good! It was meant to be that way" She said with a small smile on her lips.

"You see that person over there" He pointed to a man who was sitting all alone looking like he was bored. She saw a lady approach the guy but he shooed her away by a mere hand gesture.

"He's Yoongi hyung" Sana frowned not understanding why Taehyung was showing her that guy who looked like he wanted nothing more than to be alone by himself. "I still think you two would make a perfect couple. What do you say?" Taehyung finished making Sana understand.

Sana rolled her eyes finally walking away from Taehyung.

Slow music was playing as couples danced along on the dance floor. One of them including Tzuyu and Mark and Sana couldn't take her eyes off of them even if it hurt her.

"Hei grumpy woman!" She looked at the direction from where the voice came from and saw Taehyung sitting along with the guy named Yoongi. Taehyung gestured her to come and she rolled her eyes.

Wanting to get a distraction from the couple who were dancing on the floor she made her way towards Taehyung's table. Just when she stopped near the table the guy named Yoongi stood up.

"Good you look after him. I'm outta here" He said walking away. Taehyung patted the seat beside him gesturing her to sit and she did rather hesitantly.

"See your Yoongi hyung didn't like the matchmaking" She said. But Taehyung smirked.

"I didn't bring you here to matchmake. I brought you here cause I see that look in your eyes"

"What?" She asked in surprise trying to look normal. His eyes darted to Tzuyu and Mark then back to her continuosly lifting his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner.

"Explains your grumpy mood. Don't hide it. I know you have feelings for her" He said looking at her. Sana wanted to divert his attention looking around for something. It was then that she noticed the amount of drinks on the table and she looked at Taehyung.

"Your the same right. Jealous of that guy" she motioned to Mark and Taehyung looked at him with a frown.

"I am the same as you" He admitted. "But i'm not jealous of him" He said confusing Sana. He smiled sadly before pointing to a corner of the large place where a boy was engaged in a conversation with a girl.

"He calls himself international playboy" he chuckled before adding. "It hurts more when you're in love with a playboy"

Sana stared at Taehyung sympathetically. She wondered how he had that huge bright smile on his face eventhough he was hurting so much.

She took a drink from her tray and kept it infront of Taehyung.

"I think you need this" she said.

Taehyung did the same saying "I think you also need this" Despite her protests he was stubborn.

"I'm not allowed to Taehyung"

"I'm a guest here and you have to do as I say. C'mon grumpy only one sip" He pouted which Sana had to admit was cute and she finally agreed.

"Cheers!" Both of them said before taking a sip.

"You know Taehyung you're not that bad"  Sana said smiling.

"And you're not that grumpy. Grumpy!" He smiled tilting his head which was adorable.

Before Sana can say anything else warm hands wrapped around her wrists tightly and  forcefully pulled her up to stand. Sana turned around and was met with the icy cold stare of Tzuyu.

"You're here to work. Not flirt!" Tzuyu's voice was harsh sending chills running down Sana's back.

"Chill girl!" Taehyung voice came from behind. "I told her to drink with me"

Tzuyu gaze went from Sana to Taehyung which turned to a glare.

"None of your business Taehyung!" She snapped at the guy. "Go to your house your drunk"

Sana felt the urge to protect Taehyung so she said.

"He's a guest. We shouldn't talk to him like that"

And once again Tzuyu's cold stare was back at her.

"Are you the one hosting the party Ms. Minatozaki?" The way Tzuyu had said her name was enough to shatter Sana's heart but Tzuyu also had to add harshly letting go of Sana's hand which was tinted pink because of the tight grip "Get back to work"

Sana ignored the pain on her wrist as tears threatened to fall down her eyes. She walked past Taehyung who apo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter