Chapter 2

Just another story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Calm down woman! Let us rest for awhile" Mina said to the hyper Sana who was jumping up and down while the others lied down on the sand, exhausted after the long ride to Busan beach.

"But we have only one day and there is so much things to do" Sana complained pouting like a kid.

Mina finally complied with the girl's request. "She's right guys! We got only one day so gather up and let's play volley first"

They had made a court and used a string as a net. Mina divided up the teams and they got on court to play. Sana glanced around looking for Tzuyu and spotted her in a tent sitting on a chair crosslegged while looking at their direction with a smile on her face.

"Umm.. Mina!" Sana called the girl who was about to serve.

"Yeah"

"Why isn't Ms. Chou playing with us?" She questioned.

Mina looked at Sana then to Tzuyu and said. "She just doesn't play with us even if we ask her to. Why don't you go and ask her?"

For some reason Mina seemed as if she was teasing her.

"Why would she listen to me if she didn't listen to you?" Sana questioned.

Mina shrugged with a smile on her lips. "What's the harm in trying right"

Sana walked towards the tent with Long steps feeling nervous about asking her boss to join the game.

"Ms.Chou" she called gaining the attention of the girl who was now playing a game on her phone. Tzuyu looked at her before saying.

"I would prefer to be called as Tzuyu, Ms.Chou sounds like an old professor don't you think?"

It relieved some of her nerves knowing that Tzuyu was in a good mood. So she called rather awkwardly "Tzuyu"

The said girl removed her sunglasses looking at her with a satisfied smile on her face "Yes Sana"

Sana looked down kicking the sand while muttering.

"Mina had already told me that you won't play and me asking you the same thing won't change anything. But it would be awesome if you would come and join us in a few games and-" Sana's awkward rambling was interrupted by Tzuyu.

"Okay"

Sana looked at her with obvious surprise. "What?" She asked to confirm.

"I said okay, I would be happy to join"

"What made you come out of your nest?" Mina asked smirking as she watched the taller girl positioning herself on the other side of the net.

"Oh I just thought that it's been so long since I haven't beaten you in a game" Tzuyu replied mirroring the same smirk Mina had.

"We'll see" Mina said once again walking to the back of the court preparing to serve. Sana looked at Tzuyu who was at the opposite side and to Mina who was her team mate. Both of their eyes seemed to be shooting daggers at each other with determination to win the game and Sana felt like she was stuck between two people who were about to fight till death.

The game was filled with excitement and adrenaline rush as Mina and Tzuyu shot fire balls from side to side. One more point to Mina and Sana's team will give them the victory and Mina had thought of a way to end this game.

She took a shot aiming to the right of Tzuyu who moved with lightning speed and eyes concentrated on the ball. But before she could hit the ball Mina's voice boomed through the court.

"SANAA! WATCH OUT!" She shouted and everyone's eyes including Tzuyu's went to Sana who jumped up and down shouting "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?"

"oh! It's just a rock I thought it was a crab" Mina said laughing a little and then muttered pointing at Tzuyu "And look we won!"

Tzuyu looked at the ball which was now on the ground and then to Mina.

"Not fair Unnie! You cheated" She said crossing her arms and looking at Mina with a glare.

"What did I do?" Mina said looking at Tzuyu innocently.

"You-You" Tzuyu couldn't come up with an explanation as eyes switched from Mina to Sana and then back to Mina.

"I did what Tzu?" Mina asked with the evil smirk which Tzuyu wanted to wipe off so badly.

"You distracted me with your loud voice" Tzuyu argued which came out as a childish excuse.

"You shouldn't be distracted like that. I was just concerned about my fellow Japanese friend being bitten by a crab. Is that cheating?" Mina said with a smile, her eyes challenging Tzuyu to say something.

Tzuyu could only huff and puff in anger.

"What? Can't accept your defeat huh?" Mina said and Tzuyu seemed to have reached her limit as she lunged at Mina. Soon enough both of them were on the ground seeming to be in an intense fight with Tzuyu biting and pinching the older girl as Mina seemed to pull the younger one's hair out.

Sana watched the two with a surprised expression. She hasn't seen this kind of interaction between the two.

"Been some time since we last saw scenes like that" A co-worker muttered chuckling.

"They fight like that?" Sana asked astonished as both Mina and Tzuyu doesn't seem to be the type to be...violent. They looked like the calm,prim and proper kind of girls and this was a new side of them to Sana.

"Yeah they are quite close to each other so once in a blue moon we are presented with the scene you are seeing right now" The co-worker replied. Sana looked at the two girls who now seemed to have ended their small brawl now panting heavily out of exhaustion.

They played a few more games and then it was time for swimming.

"I'll just head back to the tent" Tzuyu said not waiting for a reply as she walked away quickly.

"Last one to the water will carry all the luggage to the bus" Mina shouted running towards the water before anyone could comprehend what she had said and earned protests from all the colleagues about 'cheating' to which Mina only laughed.

They swam for a bit before Mina came up with a plan. She huddled everyone in a circle as if they were a football team and she was the captain.

"Tzuyu hates water. Let's carry her and throw her in to the water" She said and laughed like an evil villain. She stopped laughing when she saw the others silent and horror expression directed at her.

"What?" She blinked a few times.

"What do you mean what? Are you trying to get us all fired?" Sana talked on behalf of her co-workers who also added "or worse get us all killed?"

Mina looked at the workers one by one before uttering. "Come on guys! She's not that bad. This will be fun!" Still there was horror in the workers eyes.

"Fine!" Mina said to which Sana released a sigh of relief thinking that the girl had finally given up on that idea until Mina added "I, the Manager will guarantee that you guy's won't lose your job or lives​​​​​" She said with her right hand on her heart as if she was taking an oath.

​​Sana was left in awe when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter