sana part 2

Momo's story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author pov : hi! thanks for keep reading this fanfic, and because some of you want the sequel of 'sana' chapter.. i decided to make it more longer, thank you for comment and i hope to read more of your comment, once-nim and other reader about this story..gamsahamnida..

 

“momo!” jungyeon ran and hugged momo tightly, “where have you been?” she looked at the girl behind her girlfriend.

“i will explain later..” said momo and held jungyeon’s fingers. “let’s back to our room”

Jungyeon nodded, “okay.. let go..”

They went to their room and momo locked the door.  Momo walked to jungyeon and kissed her.

Jungyeon widened her eyes but soon she kissed her back.

Momo slowly pushed her lips away, “i’m sorry”

Jungyeon cupped momo beautiful face, “something happened?” she asked gently

Momo started to tear up, “sana... she ...she just confess to me..”

Jungyeon wiped those tears away, “ did you accept her?”

Momo shook, “no..”

“momo...” she lifted momo’s face up and faced her “i know you still love her.. if you want to break me up, i’m willing to let you go..”

Momo shook her head, “no jungyeon...” she sobbed and hugged jungyeon “don’t let me go..”

Jungyeon sighed, she tried hard to hold her tears but it fell down, “ i can’t even change your heart.. how could i..”

Momo kissed her and stopped her words. She kissed her passionate and jungyeon gave in. She kissed her back and let their lips locked with each other.

“please believe me... i’m trying hard to forget about her...” momo said and let their forehead touching each other.

Jungyeon nodded, “i’m sorry..”

Momo shook her head again, “ i’m the one who should say it to you..” she wiped jungyeon tears away. “i even make you cry.. what a bad girlfriend am i..”

Jungyeon shook, “ you are the best girlfriend i ever had”

 

--

At midnight, jungyeon was waken by a nightmare. She dreamed about how momo broke up with her and went with sana. It’s hurt her a lot. She looked at her girlfriend who was hugging her stomach. She looked like a baby. “please don’t break me..” she whispered while touching momo’s chubby cheek.

Jungyeon let go of momo hand and walked out to get some water.

“you haven’t slept?”

“sana?”

Sana took the glass and filled it with water, “ i can’t sleep” she said

Jungyeon followed her and took the glass, “ me either”

“do you.. do you really love momo?” asked sana and made jungyeon stopped her move.

“you know that answer, why still asked?”

“because i love her too” answered sana without any hesitate.

“as a bestfried”

“no.. as a girl” confrimed sana

Jungyeon chuckled, “ don’t make me laugh.. you’ve already had dahyun”

“so what?”

Jungyeon fisted her hand, “ you are really a snake, huh?”

“ i love momo but i can’t hurt dahyun..” sana sighed, “ and you know who momo loved”

Jungyeon turned back, “ i won’t let you have her..” she walked back to her room.

Sana bit her lips, “ i’m sorry jungyeon... but i really love momo...and i will take her back”

 

--

Momo felt someone was above her body and her lips was wet, she slowly opened her eyes and met jungyeon who was kissed her. Momo smiled and kissed her back. “good morning..” she greeted her.

“morning sweety” jungyeon . “it’s time to get up and wash your body”

Momo whinning, “i’m still sleepy jungyeoni~~”

“come on baby~, manager eonnie will come soon”

Momo pouted and got up, “arrasso..” she went to the wardrobe and took her clothes.

“i’m heading to basement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter