Jiyeon

Momo's story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

When everyone think that momo is a pabo or we can say that she was funny.

BUT!!

All was a lie

She pretended.

She wasn’t that stupid, she was a secret agent that sent by Japan Government to get some information when they need. Actually it’s not only momo who been sent to korea, there were so many more but they were still a secret.

Today momo got a misson. She need to get some data about T-ara.

Momo actually didn’t know much about this girl group, all she knew is this girl group which called T-ara suddenly became so famous in the media because of the past scandal. And today momo mission is to get in MBK and stole their data about T-ara past.

Momo looked at her roommate, jungyeon who was sleeping with opened. She slowly got off from the bed and walked to their window. Slowly but sure, she opened it and climbed to get out from her room. she took her mask and put it on before started her action.

 

She jumped to the rooftop and ran like a ninja (she had been trained since she was 3 years old). She took her remote control and pressed it. Suddenly, a big kite was coming toward her, momo jumped and flew in the sky.

 

She only need 15 minutes to arrive at mbk rooftop. Soon she walked in the room and scaned it with her laser. “clear”

She got in CEO room and started to search the file. “where he put them?” suddenly, a walking sound was heard. “damn..” she hissed and hid herself behind the desk.

 

“someone in there?”  jiyeon asked and got in the room.  she looked around the room and the light. Her eyes widened when she saw someone hid behind the desk. She took the bat and walking toward the desk.

 

Momo bit her lips, “damn..” she whispered and ran toward jiyeon. jiyeon was going to scream but before she could do it, momo had already closed .

 

“HMMMMM!!!!!!!!” she kept moving and tried hard to release herself from momo. momo tried to get her drug from her pocket but she failed. The drug fell on the floor and jiyeon saw it. she bit momo hand and released herself before took the drug and threw it toward momo.

Momo was too shocked, before she chould dodge, the drug had already fell to her body. Momo immediately fainted.

 

Jiyeon still shocked, “oh..my god...” she walked slowy to the stranger and kicked slowly toward her body, “she didn’t die, right?” she started to get panic. Jiyeon put her finger on that stranger nose. Luckily, she was still breathing. “who the hell is she?” jiyeon checked her off. She touched the mask and slowly put the mask off. “mwo? Momo?”

 

 

--

 

Momo slowly conscious, she looked around and gasped because of the girl in front of her. she looked at herself and found herself was tied.

“you are awake.. sorry i tied you, but you need to explain something to me, don’t you think so?” said jiyeon and sat in front of her.

Momo sighed, “ where am i?” she asked

“my apartment?” jiyeon smiled “do you want to drink something?”

Momo sighed, “no thanks..”

Jiyeon nodded, “ okay.. to the point... are you momo from twice?”

Momo looked at her, “ i’m not”

“lie... i know you are momo” said jiyeon

“if you know me, then why do you ask?” momo rolled her eyes

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “ omo...all i know about momo is cute, funny, full of aegyo and pabo....” momo sighed and looked at her, “ but.. knowing your secret... it’s interesting”

Momo frowned, “ what do you want?”

“tell me who you really are” jiyeon smiled “ and why you are in my ceo office?”

“why should i tell you?” asked momo back with her cool eyes.

“because...” jiyeon showed her phone, “ i have taken your picture and i can immediately send it to the media and all the people will know who you are”

Momo widened her eyes, “don’t dare to do that!”

Jiyeon rest her face on her palm, “then.. tell me”

Momo bit her lips, she didn’t have any option. “ i was an agent from Japan government, and today i was sent to got a data about T-ara scandal”

Jiyeon frowned, “ wait.. you are an agent??? I thought you are a..singer or dancer..”

“that just a cover..” momo replied.

“why did your government want t-ara scandal data?” asked jiyeon again.

Momo sighed, “ i don’t know, i just do what they ordered to me.. no more”

Jiyeon nodded, “ i believe you..”

Momo looked at her, “ who are you?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “ you don’t know me?”

Momo chuckled, “ why should i know you?”

Jiyeon pouted, “ i’m jiyeon.. T-ara maknae..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter