Chaeyeon

Momo's story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Do you ever believe in magic?

That the big question that made momo so hard to think.

Momo was a police officer and today she need to deal with a magician... a girl magician who always making trouble but she always use her magic to hypnotic people especially the other police officer and made them release her but not with momo. today is her first time for her to meet that magician and she wasn’t going to let her go easily like what her friend did.

“momo!!!”

Momo looked at her friend, jungyeon “oh! Jungyeon, what’s up?”

“i heard you got jung chaeyeon case! Be careful!” said jungyeon

Momo smirked, “ i’m not you who easily got into her trap”

Jungyeon hissed, “ yah... she is too beautiful and.. you know.. how could i catch a beautiful girl like her?”

Momo shook her head, “ she is a magician and.. maybe... she hypnotic you and make you see her as a beautiful lady like an angel!” teased momo and laughed

Jungyeon smirked, “ want to have a bet with me?”

Momo frowned, “what kind of bet?”

“if you can catch her and get her to jail, i will treat you jokbal for a month” said jungyeon and made momo’s eye became shining “ BUT! If you can’t, you need to..... treat me tteokbokki for 1 years!”

Momo thought for a while, “ okay! deal!!!”

Jungyeon laughed, “ i can’t wait for your lose!!! Good luck!!”

 

Momo smirked, “ just wait! I will catch you jung chaeyeon!”

 

                    

(midnight)

 

Momo wore a casual white T-shirt and black jeans. She let her blonde hair down and got into the night club where jung chaeyeon always made trouble.

 

She looked around and found the girl who was sitting on the table alone. Momo took the sat behind her and watched her carefully.

 

Suddenly a man came to her and sat beside her, “ oh! Hello beautiful girl, alone?” he asked chaeyeon

Chaeyeon smiled sweetly to him, “ yeah.. want to play with me?”

The man grinned, “ why don’t we go to my place and play in there?”

Chaeyeon smirked, “ it’s a good idea.. let’s go then..”

 

Momo heard their conversation, “wao.. she is also a ...”

 

Momo secretly followed them from back, “did i do the right things? I mean.. they are going to sleep together.. and.. why should i peek them doing s*x?”

 

Momo stopped and hid behind the building.

 

Chaeyeon felt someone is following them, “ police again... “ she whispered “ let’s end this soon then..”

Chaeyeon looked at the man, “ hei!” she smirked, “ do you believe in magic?”

The man who was drunk smile like a stupid, “ magic? I think magic is you... honey..”

Chaeyeon felt so done with this man, “ oh yeah?” she held the man and suddenly the man started to fly. “yah..yah!!!! put me down!!!! Someone help!!!!”

Chaeyeon smiled, she knew the police soon was going to come out
“YAH!! Put the man down you... witch!!!!” momo decided to come out and she was shocked.

Chaeyeon stopped her magic and the man fell on the floor from 2 meter high.

PUK!!!!!  He was bleeding

“upppsss!! I’m sorry... i was too hard” she smiled and looked at momo again. “ you must be a police... but you are too beautiful to be a police” she pouted cutely

Momo looked at the man worried, he was unconsious and his head was bleeding, “ yah!! Stop flirting with me and let the man go!”

Chaeyeon smiled and sat at the back of the car. NO! she flew to the back of the car. Wait.. wait.. she flew?????

Momo opened , she just didn’t know what she just saw. “you...you.. fly??”

Chaeyeon laughed at momo stupid face, “ yah.. you... “ she looked at momo , “ momo... your name is momo.. hirai momo... are you japanese? It’s a cute name”

Momo took out her gun, “ how do you know my name???!!! Who are you!”

Chaeyeon smiled, “ i just read your mind... ??”

Momo gasped, “ yah! Who tell you to read my mind???”

Chaeyeon smiled, “ momo.. i think you are really interesting!!! Do you want to play with me?”

Momo chuckled, “ yah!! Crazy kid!! Stop playing and let the man go!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter