min yoongi

Wanting both

a month after yoongi started working here namjoon sent me down to the BTS department permanently. he wanted me to help the boys out, especially yoongi. you now practically live in the BTS department, you eat, sleep, and work down there every day of the week. but also has all of the boys, they all come to you for fasion and music help. everytime they make a music video you are spending days without sleep helping to teach them choreos and doning their make up and hair. you love them all but one day they are going to be the death of you. today you are elping yoongi write lyrics while the other boys are out getting some dinner for tonight since all seven of you know there will be no ability to go home tonight. yoongi lays on the chouch writing lyrics while you go over them while walking around his office. youve both been doing this for three hours straight without any breaks. "nari-ah, when can we take a break?" yoongi whines as he sits up. "when you finish your last verse, yoongi" you say as you sit down right next to him. 

as youve gotten to known yoongi over the past few months youve started to feel nervius aroun d him. youve almost everyone of his moods, youve seen him eat, sleep, and almost cry because of his work. but youve there for him every step of the way and so has the boys. but everytime you see yoongi stressed out like he is right now you cant help but feel sorry for him. you intendedly put a hand on his knee as he rubs is eveyes from exaustion. but as soon as you relize what you were doing you pulled your hand away. yoongi just looks at you with sad, exausted eyes, and you just look back at him for a minute. but suddenly yoongi pulls you closer to you and kisses you deeply and passionately. your to exausted to resist so you just go with what yoongi is doing, or at least until you two are broken up when taehyung and jimin barge into the office holding bags of market food. as taehyung whitnesses your guys kiss he drops the bags of food he was holding onto the floor with a completely flustered face. out of surprise you break the kiss and fall to the floor hitting your head on a table which instantly knocks you out cold.

you wake up a few hours later on the pull out bed that is in taehyungs office with taehyung asleep in his office chair. you have a massive headache from your fall earlier. you unsteadily get up and walk out of taes office to see jungkook sitting on the make up counter playing on his phone. "jungkookie-ah" you say rubbing your head. "Noona! you should be asleep" jungkook whispers. "what happened?" you ask in a whisper voice. "do you not remember Noona? you hit your head really bad on the table in yoongis office." "ah..i remeber now..." You sit on the makeup counter next to jungkook and rest your head on his shoulder. you both sit there in silence for a while until jungkook starts talking. "Noona, you should really sleep..." "then could you come put me to sleep jungkookie-ah? i dont like sleeping alone. Usually i have this stuffed pink bunny that i sleep with but i dont have it here..." you say. "only if you promise to sleep. ok Noona?" "Ok" you both walk backt to teahyungs office and climb onto the pullout bed without waking taehyung. As soon as Jungkook gets comfortable you immeadiately snuggle up agaist his chest. its not long after he wraps his arms around you until you fall asleep. 

you are awaken the next morning by jhope. "nari, time to get up!" he says in a singsong voice while smiling brightly at you. you sit up and see jungkook is no longer lying next to you. "everybody is up eating breakfast except you sleepy head." you just sit there for a little before jhope hands you some clothes. "i know its not a skirt like your used to but its all me and the boys had that was clean here." "thanks Hobi." as soon a jhope leaves the room you shut the door and get changed into the baggy jeans and tshirt the guys gave you. you go join the boys for breakfast, but what suprises  you is that yoongi is the one cooking everything. he has lready made enough food for an entire filming crew, but he continues to cook. "Nari-ah, hows your head?" teahyung asks while eats some seaweed soup. "its fine. stings a little, but its fine." "ah good, because today me an you are going out!" "what?" you ask. "we are going out today. as in out of the office. i want to take you to jeju island!" "really?!" you ask super excited. you've always wanted to go back to jeju, you havent been there since you first met taehyung years ago. "mhmm" taehyung says smiling brightly and still eating. "you better eat up then." yoongi says smiling softly at you as he sets the last dish on the table.