Iced americano

Wanting both

You get up at six am when your alarm goes off and just lay there in bed wondering when something exciting will happen in your life. You finally get out of bed at 6:30 and take a shower to wake yourself up. You definately needed one after the three extra hours you worked last night trying to help your boss put his newest album together. After you shower and get dressed you start your morning walk to the coffee shop down the street from your office.

Every time your boss starts to produce or finishes an album he always asks for an iced americano in the morning. When you walk into the coffee shop you get into the long line that is always there. You also see all the familiar faces that you've seen every day for the past 5 years. The flirty but not interesting barista, the manager working the register, and the pretty blonde girl taking orders and serving drinks. "Hello Bom Nari. How are you today?" The blonde girl asks. " I am good, and you?" You reply. "Ive been better, but anyways i guess you are here to get your boss his iced americano?" "Actually, make that two." you reply as the girl rings up your order. You step off to the side as the coffees are being made. 

Once your orders are ready you rush out the door, but as soon as you start to run you slam right into a young man spilling one of the coffees on his jacket. "Im so sorry" you say as he helps you back onto your feet. "Its fine" the mint haired boy says. "I- i was in a rush and not looking and i..." "i said its fine" he says as he laughs and takes his coffee soaked jacket off. "Im just trying to get my boss his iced americano." "I understand." He says as he just smiles at you causing you to blush a tiny bit. A few moments pass until he says "didnt you say you were in a rush?" "Oh! Yes, your right." While you run off with one iced americano you once again apologize.

You arrive to your office just in time. You walk into your bosses office to see him being himself eating noodles and listening to some rap music. "Ah, Nari. I'd thought you'd never arrive" he says as he sits up. "Sorry. I accidentally ran into some on my way here." "Its fine" he says smilling. "Anyways," he says "I have a new recruit coming in today. His nane is min yoongi and he will be working in the BTS department." "Wow, this guy must be good..." you think to yourself "The BTS department consists of only the most talented singers, dancers, and rappers in south korea." You continue to think about the BTS department as you set your bosses coffee down on his desk and leave the room. Once you sit at your desk you break you chain of thought and notice the young man walking into the room.

"Hello. My name is Min Yoongi. I have come to see Kim Namjoon." The mint haired boy says as he smiles. Your jaw dropped when you relized that the man you spilled coffee on earlier is standing right there infront of you once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - authors note: i am not done this story yet. Im sorry if its bad, this is the first fan fic ive ever written before. Anyways please comment below some suggestions for future chapters, that eould really help me out.