BTS department

Wanting both

The only time ive ever worked in the bts department is when i was helping jungkook learn english so he could do some english covers of songs. Sure that lasted about a year but its still rare for me to go down there. After Yoongis interview, namjoon asks me to show yoongi to his office. As me and yoongi take our long elevator ride down to the basement i tell him about all the other boys in the BTS department. "Theres Kim Sekojin, he goes by jin, but he is the pricess down there. He has a beautiful singing voice and the most adorable smile. Then theres Jung Hoesok, hes your hope, hes your angel, jhope. Theres park Jimin, hes a shortie but he is very visual. And theres jungkook, he is very sweet but he hasnt gotten his high school diploma yet. And lastly, taehyung. He is a very silly man, he is probably the most hard working one down here. He is good to have a laugh with or just hang out with. We've known each other since high school. Hes the one who helped me get my job here..." "they all sound lovely" yoongi says as we step out of the elevator.

We were instantly greeted by jimin. " Annyeong Nari." "Annyeong jiminie. Ive brought your newest recruit, min yoongi." "Ah, annyeong Yoongi" jimin says as he bows. Yoongi bows in return. "So what part of our department will you be in?" Jimin asks. "I will be in the rap section" " ah, then you should meet JHope. Hes one of our other rappers." Suddenly jimmin yells "JHOPE!" Causing me to jump slightly. But in reply you can see hobi peeking his head out of his office with a smile spreading across his face. Jhope happily makes his way towards yoongi and bows politely at him. Jhope, jimin, and yoongi start having a conversation and you just step off to the side. As they continue their conversation you are suddenly picked up by someone and thrown over their shoulder. "Jungkookie-ah, put me down! Im wearing a skirt!" The muscular boy doesnt listen but contiunes to hold you and carry you into an office. You yell at him once more until he sets you down on his desk. " I told you never to do that kookie!" "Sorry noona" he says as he leans in towards you until he is tugged away by his shirt. "Taehyung oppa!" You say excitedly as you jump off the desk. "Annyeong Nari" he says as he hugs you. "Can you two just go out already?" Jin says as he enters the room. "Ah jin oppa. Annyeong." You say as you bow. Jin bows in return and then gives you a hug as well. "I heard you were brinnging down the new recruit today, where is he?" Jin asks. "He's out there talking with jimin and hobi" "we better go rescue him befire he gets his ears talked off then." Jungkook says as he drags taehyung behing him.

Over the next few hours the boys get to know eachother very well. You help yoongi get settled into his new office. "If you have any questions ask the boys or just call up to my desk." "Ok. And, um, you never told me your name..." yoongi says. "Oh, sorry, my name is Ki Bom Nari." you say as you bow. You tell yoongi everything he needs to know and then you leave his office and heads towards the elevator. But your stopped by jimin. "Nari, when are you going to come and use your office down here?" "When Namjoon tells me too." You are not just an intern to kim namjoon, you are also a makeup artist and music producer in the BTS department. Thats why you know the boys so well. You've been assigned to be down there but you choose not be down there for an unknown reason. You love all tge biys but you choose not to spend every day of your life with them. You choose to wear dresses and heels and you keep your long, uncut hair up in a neat bun instead of wearing ripped jeans, converse and tshirts all day with your long hair down.

You choose to be proffesional isntead of being yourself.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - 

Author note:  once again im sorry if this is really bad. I at writting stories.