Final

Give Me An A

So hey guys. Like I know that I should have uploaded a chapter for any of my other stories but its been hard on me. But dont worry.

And I wrote this oneshot while I was on the bus to my hometown so yeah.

i hope you guys like it. Besides the world needs more Krisho.

------------------'^-^------------------------------------------^-^--------------

Joonmyeon sighed in annoyance as he was once more pinned to the wall next to the boy's locker, the scent of the annoying alpha filling in his nose. He just wanted to go to his Chemistry class in peace until this happened. For like the 500th time.

"Go out on a date with me." That would be the same phrase that Wu Yifan ergo Kris Wu -SM Academy's resident bad boy and main delinquent- said everyday. Yifan was apparently in love with Joonmyeon since their last year of middle school before they were separated in different classes due to their ranks. Yifan being an alpha and Joonmyeon being an omega, they're separated in ranks for mostly safety measures but they still get evaluated in the same topics.

Joonmyeon being a straight A student and someone who didn't like to mess with the wrong crowd has always said no, ever since their freshman until now when they were both in their junior year. And sadly Wu Yifan doesn't know the meaning of no.

"I'm going to repeat the same word I've said to this exact situation: No. In french, non. In russian, niet. In korean, aniya." Joonmyeon said while crossing his arms to secure his Chemistry book. "Does your multilingual brain need anymore languages?"

"Come on Joonmyeon~" Yifan whined like a pup would. "What do I have to do for you to go out on a date with me?"

Joonmyeon stayed silent until he came up with a great idea. It was no secret that Yifan had the worst grades in the entire school, only being able to pass after like 5 recoveries for all the points he lost, like the only class he was good at was Gym but that must be because he's a light pole. Joonmyeon deduced that all that delinquency came during the time in which he should be studying.

"I will go out with you if..." Joonmyeon started saying while noticing that Yifan's eyes were lighting up until he brought up the plot twist. "You get an A in all of our upcomin midterms. And you have to be in the top 5 of our grade in the alpha category."

Yifan's face expressed pure horror before he seemed to change his mind.

"Deal. I'll prove that I'm worthy." Yifan said seriously before turning around to leave. Joonmyeon couldn't believe what had just happened before he felt Yifan's lips on his forehead.

"It's for good luck, Joon. You'll see: this will be the story we tell our future pups."

"Zip it, Wu." Joonmyeon walked to his Chemistry class with a prominent blush on his face.
~~~~~~~~○▪○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●▪●~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♢~♢~~♧~~♤~•■~
Yifan felt someone poking him on the shoulder as he was trying to grasp the concept of trigonometrical functions. He was starting to get grasp of them by now.

"Guys, I think he's broken." He heard his friend Kevin mutter along with the gasps of horror from the rest of his clique.

"NO!!!" They all screamed bothering him.

"HEY SHUT IT! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO STUDY HERE!" Yifan yelled back shutting them up effectively.

"But you don't study. Besides whose books are those?" His friend Im Jaebum asked confused from in front of him.

"They're mine." Yifan replied clipped.

"No. Remember that our start of hell (school) bonfire was produced thanks to your books." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Oh right. These are yours, I grabbed them from your locker." Yifan replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol asked peeved.

"I did. You just said that it was a good joke." Yifan answered.

"So why are you sitting in front?" Bobby questioned. None of them were noticing that the rest of their classmates were looking at them as if Jesus had ressurrected right in front of them.

"For the record, this is not in front. This is the second chair in the front section of the classroom." Yifan pointed out.

"Why are you wearing those nerd glasses anyways?" Namjoon asked as he pointed at the round glasses that Yifan hadn't worn since they started high school.

"Can someone explain to me what the hell is happening?!" Another alpha from their class asked in confusion, Taeyong asked. "Kris Wu is sitting in the front! THE FRONT! Is this a sign that the Anti-Christ is coming or what?!"

"He has a point." All of Kris' friends admitted and Kris sighed. He stood up and explained everything. And at the end of his whole story, no one had even noticed that their math teacher Eun Jiwon had entered and stared at them as though they were stupid.

"Okay. I have to admit that's dedication." Namjoon sighed.

"If we're all finished listening to Mr. Wu's sob story.... get your asses in your chairs now!" Mr. Eun exclaimed irked before noticing that Yifan was sitting in the front far away from his squad.

"Mr. Wu, could you please explain to me why the hell are you sitting in front instead at the back with the rest of your squad filled with bumbling idiots?"

"Mr. Eun, first of all he's not sitting in the front; he's sitting in the second chair of the front section of the classroom." Namjoon raised his head answering. "And second, he's doing it to get Kim Joonmyeon's yes to dating him."

"I don't have any answers for this aside from the fact that its dumb. Open up your books, we're going to review yesterday's class. And Mr. Wu please keep up with every word I say."

And that's how the rest of the remaining 2 weeks for midterms was spent for Yifan. The small glimpses of Yifan that Joonmyeon managed to get of him were of him with a book and the days in which Yifan cornered him so he could get a good luck kiss. All of the teachers had betted on the outcome of this situation, most of their teachers said that Yifan was going to fail while a few teachers including Mr. Eun betted in Yifan's favor that he would pass.

His friends supported him by helping him with tutoring but it was mostly Namjoon since Namjoon was the top of the alpha category. But Jaebum asked his sister Nayeon -who was a beta- to help Yifan with physics, Bobby managed to get his boyfriend Hanbin to help him with chemistry, Mr. Eun gave him extra classes, Ms. Yeeun helped him with literature and Chanyeol's boyfriend Baekhyun who was also a close friend of Joonmyeon's helped with biology though Baekhyun and Chanyeol spent most of the time flirting.

And of course after the hell week also known as midterms came like a storm. Yifan thought he was going to die.

And the day in which the results would finally be posted, Joonmyeon felt himself being dragged by Yifan to the school's garden as soon as he had stepped foot in the school grounds. They spent a few moments in silence.

"Good morning Yifan." Joonmyeon greeted while Yifan mumbled a reply. "Is there something that you need to tell me?"

"If I don't get an A, please at least give me a chance." Joonmyeon heard Yifan say, he felt a little bad for what he made Yifan do. And besides it was hard to hear an alpha say please.

He walked towards Yifan and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"For good luck. Fighting!" Joonmyeon said with a smile before walking away but stopped in his tracks. "Even if you don't get an A, be happy if you got a good enough grade. Know that all you needed was a little push."

Yifan stood there in silence before thinking: He's so into me. With a smug smile on his face. He walked to the boards where the results were posted, everyone was talking. Some happy that they passed, some crying over the fact that they failed. He stopped in front of the board for the results of the junior alphas, he could see that on the board of junior omegas that Joonmyeon had gotten 1st as always.

His squad was massaging his shoulders as though he was Rocky and saying that if he didn't get in the top 5, that they would still care for him. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes before exhaling and opening his eyes to see the results:

1st Place: Kim Namjoon (A+=100%)
2nd Place: Kang Seulgi (A+=99.77%)
3rd Place: Jung Taekwoon (A=99.51%)
4th Place: Wu Yifan (A=99.39%)
5th Place: Im Nayoung (A-=97.67%)
6th Place: Bang Yong Guk (B+=95.44%)


"OH MY GOD!" That's all Yifan could hear. His fellow alphas and squad were congratulating him, Namjoon and Bobby jumped on top of him to hug him though they earned whacks to their heads courtesy of Jaebum. "YOU DID IT MAN! I NEVER DOUBTED YOU! YES YOU DID KEVIN!"

And of course the teachers who had won the bet in Yifan's favor were getting paid by the losers. 

Yifan felt someone tap on his shoulder and he looked down to see that it was Joonmyeon who had a somewhat proud smile. He was going to boast about it but Joonmyeon cut him off.

"Pick me up at my house this Friday at 4." Before turning around to go with the rest of his fellow omegas to class. Yifan wore a how Taeyong called it stupid face for the whole week until Friday.

That Friday at around 6.

Yifan didn't think that the end of his date with Joonmyeon, they'd be making out in his car in front of Joonmyeon's house.

"For the record, I still think you're annoying but I like you a lot so that makes you less annoying." Joonmyeon said happily in between kisses while Yifan just nodded and kissed back before Joonmyeon separated them and gave him a stern glare. "Also I expect another A for the next midterm too."

"Of course. I'm not going to get awesomely smart just to be like the old me. Besides I have a boyfriend who will be my tutor." Yifan said with a smile.

"See you tomorrow. My brother is already looking through the window wondering why I'm taking so long." Joonmyeon gave him a final peck before getting out of the car. "Good night Yifan."

"Good night Joon. And thanks for saying yes." Yifan gave Joonmyeon a gummy smile.

"I wasn't going to say no if you didn't get the A. I was just happy you showed me that you actually are interested in me and not to make fun of me." Joonmyeon confessed before jogging to his house where his brother opened the door and gave Yifan the dad glare.

Yifan was just happy that Joonmyeon said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡~~~~~~~~~~2~♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys I hoped you liked it. Doesn't he look adorbs?

I had a blast writing this chapter in the bus. Like I got distracted from my boring bus ride.

So please comment, suscribe and upvote.

If you guys want, I can make extra chapters so it's not just the oneshot. But only if you guys want.

Fun fact: in my small intervals between writing and drinking water, i think one of my arm muscles fell asleep because next thing I know is that it hurts to move my arm. I know. I'm pitiful.