II

From me to us

As a reader kindly noted I wanted say that the chapters won't be in chronological order... rather random , diff emotions and diff episodes ..I just wanted try something different... the he will be always Mingyu and the she So hye... unless the new characters come in..... where I will name then... sorry for the confusion...

2017 Oct 19
India
Jammu & Kashmir 
To 
Bangalore 

They sat across each other in the train. He was in the upper berth while she was in the under one where they were currently sitting.
She couldn't wait for him to get up.
It was a night train and they were leaving in 10 minutes.

He got up and softly eyed her to do the same. He arranged the seats into a makeshift bed. And then sat on it again.
She climbed on and sat hugging her legs close to her chest.

" you can stretch your legs"
With in a moment he had slowly pulled her legs down his long fingers gently brushing her foot.
She looked away.
His hands didn't leave her and she pulled her legs back.
He sharply looks at her, hurt was something she could identify easily.

He inched forward biting his lower lip, tentative not knowing what to do and leaned towards her.
And kissed her softly in her right cheek.
' she didn't want to be part of this'
He turned leaning to kiss her left cheek
"Dont"
But that couldn't stop him. He couldn't stop himself. 
Her cheek 
Her forehead 
Her lips
He wanted kiss them all.
And that's when she pushed his chest away from him.
No no this was not how they were supposed to be.
" please stop" her voice didn't quiver but her heart did something she didn't want it to.

" please, don't do this to me. Give me a second chance. I love you, sohye, please"

What's the use of fixing a broken heart once broken it can never be whole again. 100 chances will never fix them.