Question time...

Opposites attract

"Jihoon?! Soonyoung?!" S.Coups and the rest of Seventeen surrounded us giving the strangest look. I immediately push Soonyoung off me and stand back up. "I-it was nothing!" I ran into my room and slammed the door. There's no way I could face them after...after whatever that was. I flopped onto my bed and hid under the covers. I wish I could stay here and never move. Maybe they can get a new producer and vocalist. I'm sure if I go back into training I can get into a different group right? I sit back up and dangle my little legs over my bed. "Yeah let's do that" I jump down and grab a bag. 

"Knock knock?" A familiar voice came from outside my room. It took me a moment to realise it was Jeonghan. 

"Come in" I answered while shoving the bad under my bed and quickly standing up. Jeonghan walked into my room and sat on my bed without a word. He just gave me the 'Are you okay?' look. "I'm fine Hannie. What you saw was purely a drunken mistake" Silence. "I'm being honest! We were both drunk and I fell and...well you know..." I sat down beside him and looked down at my hands. The next thing I knew he wrapped his arms around me, patting my head. 

"It's okay. Non of us are judging you but may I ask a question?"

"You just did" He smirked and rolled his eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." He let out a long sigh and looked me in the eyes. "Did it really mean nothing to you?" Suddenly the happy sound in Jeonghan's voice was gone, replaced by a more serious sounding one. 

"O-of course it meant nothing!" I was still looking down at my hands, too embarrassed to look Jeonghan in the eyes. He let out a little giggle before standing up. 

"Whatever you say kido" He ruffed up my hair before walking out the room. 

"I'm not a kid!" I shouted after him. I heard him let out another laugh before shutting the door completely. Just before he shut the door I got a quick glance of Soonyoung. Was he...crying?