Mistake centeral

Opposites attract

The moment we walked into the house I was imidetly dropped onto the sofa and demanded to sleep. I tried to follow my orders like a good doggie but I couldn't sleep. I could still hear Soonyoung walking around in the other room, even though it seemed like he was trying his hardest to be quiet. He's always been so caring of me, drunk and sober! Sometimes I feel back because  hardly do anything for Soonyoung..oh well it's his problem if he cares too much. Finally the footsteps stopped and I felt safe going into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. 

"Soonyoung?" I whispered just to make sure that he had really gone to sleep. There was no answer so I proceeded towards the sink and poured myself some water. I had a sudden flashback to when Soonyoung had carried me home and my cheeks started to go red again. "Come on Jihoon, pull yourself together!" I slammed the glass down onto the counter and Soonyoung came in wearing his smiley face pj's and the little teddy I bought him ages ago. 

"Jihoon? Why are you beeing so loud?" He said while rubbing his eyes. I looked down at the teddy and smiled. "You still have that thing?" He quickly hid it behind his back and looked innocent. "

"What thing?" He looked around as if he didn't know what I was on about. 

"I mean that teddy" I went to grab it from behind his back but he spun around, accidentally knocking me off my feet. "Oh shi-" I grabbed onto Soonyoung's t-shirt to try and pull myself back up but instead ended up dragging him down with me. I fell to the floor banging my head as a heavy Soonyoung landed on top of me. 

"Ow.." Soonyoung still looked really sleepy but I could tell that woke him up a little. He looked straight into my eyes and that's when I realised the tiny gap separating our noses. I tried telling him to get off but the words just wouldn't come out. All I could do was stare back and wait for him to get up.

Soonyoung gulped and his lips. As much as I wanted him to get off me, something was telling me to wrap my arms around him so he couldn't leave. "Uh S-soonyou-" Without warning I could feel Soonyoungs lips pressed against mine. His eyes were closed but I had no idea what to do. Do I want this? Unfortunately I didn't have much time to react. 

"Soonyoung?! Jihoon?!" S.Coups and the rest of Seventeen surrounded us giving the strangest look. Just what I need...