(Jicheol) You're My Baby

Cupid's Book

Pairing: Jicheol

Summary: about Seungcheol is jealous with Seokmin being a little too handsy with Jihoon (the idea came after seeing vocal unit's picture with Seokmin backhugging Jihoon)

Genre: Fluff, HighSchoolAU! 

 

Seungcheol stared at Jihoon and his friends who were currently taking a picture together, and he's jealous. No, he didn't complain about Jihoon taking pictures with his close friends, the problem was, one of the friends was a little too handsy for Seungcheol's liking. 

The friend, Seokmin, had his hands draped loosely against Jihoon's waist. The nerve the guy had for touching his baby, Seungcheol growled.

Seungcheol wanted to storm out there and yanked Seokmin's hands from the precious body, but he didn't think that Jihoon would appreciate his little show. Jihoon always angry whenever Seungcheol showed his jealousy. So he settled with waiting for them to finish their little session with burning jealousy in his heart.

The group of friends finally finished taking pictures as they walked to the school building, where Seungcheol actually stood.

"Jihoonie," Seungcheol called out once they got closer.

He could see Jihoon rolled his eyes at the sight of him but Seungcheol waited patiently until Jihoon approach him. "Jihoonie, I need to talk to you," he tried again when he saw Jihoon almost walked pass him.

"What do you want, Choi Seungcheol?!" Jihoon snapped.

Seungcheol grinned stupidly at him. "I just want to talk, babe," he said.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that! we're not together."

"But I like youu.. let's date," Seungcheol argued and followed Jihoon like a lost puppy.

Jihoon sighed tiredly, "Choi Seungcheol, it needs two people who like each other to date and I don't like you, can't you understand that?"

"Why don't you like me? because you like this idiot?" Seungcheol asked as he pointed at Seokmin.

Seokmin squeaked and Jihoon other friends, who's been silent this whole time, threw indecorous look at Seungcheol. Jihoon however, glared as hard as he could at him. "You don't have rights to call my friend with names."

Seungcheol threw his arms in the air in surrender manner. "Alright, I'm sorry, but I'm jealous, babe. How can he backhugging you like that when I don't even hold hands with you yet."

"Cheol, please just stop bothering Jihoon," Joshua, the only mutual friends of Jihoon and Seungcheol, decided to piped in the he saw Jihoon's distress face.

"But Josh, you know how much I like him and how jealous I get everytime someone else touching him, but he keeps torturing me."

"See why I hate you so much?" Jihoon faced Seungcheol suddenly, "we're not even together but you'd be all possessive with me, it's annoying."

"If I behave, will you consider to be my boyfriend?" Seungcheol asked.

"No."

"See what I mean?" Seungcheol turned to Joshua, "he never gave me a chance, that's why I keep pestering him."

"But he hates that," Seungkwan, Jihoon's friend, informed Seungcheol.

"Then what should I do? just sit back and watch other people flirt with him? I can't do that, my heart can't take it."

"But Jihoon is shy, Cheol, and your attitude didn't help a bit," Joshua said again.

"I'm not shy, I'm annoyed," Jihoon deadpan.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed like that," Seungcheol suddenly grinned, "I wish I could kiss you." He grinned even wider when he saw Jihoon blushed. So cute.

"Okay then," Seungcheol added, "if you don't want me pestering you around and show my jealousy, I won't. I won't disturb you anymore."

Seungcheol's announcement made everybody stared at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" Jihoon asked with hopefull eyes. Seungcheol nodded.

Nobody believed Seungcheol's word but they nodded along with him.

...

"You seriously will sit back and let Kim Mingyu pinch his cheeks like that?" Wen Junhui, Seungcheol's friend, asked him with wide eyes, seemingly sceptical with Sungcheol's new behavior. 

"Yes, I will just sit back and ignore," Seungcheol answered bitterly.

"What happened to you?"

"Jihoonie doesn't like me pestering him around."

"Never stop you before."

"But he said that he hates me because of that."

Junhui sighed, "so, you give up?"

"No, I just want to do what he wants me to do."

"Even though it hurts you watching other people flirt with him?"

"It's better than him hating me."

Junhui just shook his head without saying anything else.

...

Jihoon felt a bit relieved when Seungcheol didn't pester him around like usual. It's weird because the boy never failed to stick himself close to Jihoon, but Jihoon prefer to be far away from Seuncheol's constant nag and whine.

"Jihoonie."

Just when he thought that he could finally free from the devil!

"What now, Choi Seungcheol?!"

"I can't do it," Seungcheol began, "I can't be apart from you. I think I might go crazy because i rarely see your face. Jihoonie, can you let me just stay close to you? I promise I will stay quite and not bothering you. I just want to be near you."

Jihoon sighed when he saw Seungcheol pouting face, he took a pity for the boy. Choi Seungcheol was indeed annoying, but he meant no harm.

"You promise you will stay quite?"

Seungcheol nodded like an excited puppy.

"Alright then, you can follow me to choir practice, but promise not to be annoying or jealous just because someone tap my shoulder," Jihoon pointed a warning finger at him.

Seungcheol gave him another set of nods. "I love you, Jihoonie."

"But I hate you."

They walked side to side with Seungcheol grinned widely and Jihoon scowled.

"Someday you will love me too and we're gonna get married."

"You wish!"

"I'll try so hard to make you love me."

Jihoon didn't say anything and kept on scowling, but Seungcheol was happy enough just to see a little blush on the other cheeks. He'll do anything to make that blushing cheeks his someday. 

*FIN*