CHAPTER 1

BEST FRIENDS?......I DON'T THINK SO

"Good morning "

"Good morning "

"Well what a great way to greet each other" "Well we're not like you Luhan who calls they're bestfriend 'Babe' when he is not even your boyfriend" "Well that hurts " "Shut up Satansoo"

After greeting each other they went back to being strangers just like what they always do since highschool. The hallway is filled with new faces and some familiar faces from highschool. This is the start of their first year in SM University the most prestigious university in Seoul,South Korea. They are what we call EXO, a group of the most famous families in Korea. They are the most prized possession of the SM Group of companies,owned by Lee Soo Man. 

People are busy finding their way to the gymnasium for the welcoming program.

"Good morning everyone I am Lee Soo Man how is everyone's morning so far?" "FINE" "Well today I'm going to introduce your teachers and of course Exo" "AHHHH". After introducing everyone  the doors forced its way open revealing them-----EXO. Everyone was screaming and hoping on their sits. Well we can't blame them when their reasons for entering the said university is well because of them. "Sorry we're late we can't find our dorm rooms" the boys said. And then the day went on smoothly with students switching from room to room everytime the bell rings until lunch.

Everyone was hungry and excited as they make way to the cafeteria. The cafeteria by now was filled with friends seeing each other, chitchats from left to right and a long line of food until *BOOM*. Everyone stopped what they're doing when the door slammed open and exo was revealed with their members named Suho,Chanyeol,Kris,Sehun, Kai, and Chen.

"I told you stop talking to him" "But--" "No buts sehun you know why" "Suho its not--" "You to Chanyeol stop talking to Baekhyun" "Ok I will"

This is what other people don't know , the reasons on why the Bad boys hate the Good boys so damn much. The only thing that their leader Suho would reply to anyone who asks them about that is "IT IS NOT YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS SO OFF" well that hurts but some of them still had their way with the good boys like Sehun and Chanyeol who are to stubborn to even listen.