Reflection

Taegi Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:- Obviously, I got the idea while listening to Reflection XD I have always thought greatly of their songs and I know the kind of deep feelings they are associated with. Sorry if this isn't deep enough cuz I wasn't planning to make it long......... (And I swear I haven't forgotten about this fiction collection....I swear!)

"Hyung what do you think about Namjoonie hyung's solo song?" Taehyung asked, plopping on the couch beside Yoongi. The boys had returned from practice and were currently relaxing at 3 am in the morning. Wings had just come out and the talk of their individual songs was everywhere, including in Bangtan's dorm. They often talked about their thoughts and feelings on each other's song so this was nothing new. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung who was trying to open a bottle. Yoongi gently took the bottle and twisted the cap. Taehyung watched in silence as the water overflowed a little due to the force Yoongi had applied. 

"I think," Yoongi began, "that Joonie's solo is something like this bottle." Taehyung frowned in confusion and gave the pale rapper an inquisitive stare. Yoongi smiled and handed Taehyung the bottle back, ready to explain further. "You try to open it. You want to know what's inside and you try to see it by opening it. But it's so tightly closed, you are unable to do so. You need to apply excessive strength and so when it finally opens, the water overflows. In the song, Namjoon tried to explain how insecure he feels. How much he hides his feelings and bottles them up," Yoongi stopped and glanced at Taehyung to see if he got the slight humor. Obviously, the younger had caught it and was gracing him with his famous box smile. Yoongi felt the corners of his lips turn up and he tried to hide his happiness by hurrying on with the explaination. 

"You feel intrigued by Namjoon's song and so want to see further. You want to know what it means and so you try to get him to open up. But he is so reserved with his self doubts, it becomes extremely difficult to get him to tell you something. You try hard and force him into explaining, and that is when it overflows. That is when all his feelings come out and you know just how much he was hurting. But just how when you see the water flood out from the opening of the bottle and think that it was better when it was closed, when you hear how much he was suffering, you think it was better for him when he hadn't confided in anyone." Yoongi sighs deeply. He knows how it feels. 

He too had felt lonely. He too had thought no one cared about him. He too had made himself feel worthless. He hadn't thought too deeply about those kinds of issues when he had writte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter