We're Friends

Taegi Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're friends. Me and Taehyung are just friends. 

 

I wanted food. Taehyung ordered pizza. It came in 20 minutes later and Taehyung kept me company during that time. In fact, he kept me company while I was eating it. Yes, he took three slices but I was glad to let him have them. We finished food and lay on the couch with full stomachs. Taehyung was still keeping me company. He put his head on my shoulder and that made me feel special. I opened my mouth to thank him but then Jungkook entered. Taehyung beamed and skipped over to hug the maknae. They both giggled and Taehyung was pulled away, never getting the chance to hear my gratitude. I felt bad but I was sure Taehyung knew I was thankful.

After all, friends do that sort of thing for each other and they know how the other feels.  

~~ +~~

 

I was sipping coffee. Taehyung wanted some too. I didn't want to get up and Taehyung didn't want to make some. So, he simply took my cup, had a sip, hugged me a thank you, and left. I was startled. Partly because this was supposed to be my coffee, my hardwork. And party because the gesture was so sweet, made me feel so close to him. I wanted to tell him not do that again. Not because I hated it, but I had liked it since it made me feel special. Taehyung had already gone and I know he knew what had gone through my mind.

 After all, friends do that sort of thing to each other and they know what the other thinks.

~~ + ~~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter