Chocolate Dessert

Taegi Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is scientifically proven that chocolate improves your brain's ability to do math. This fact was perfect when you had math finals the next day and were hungry at the same time. That was the case with Min Yoongi. Which was why his roommate Taehyung was determined to help. The problem was that Taehyung couldn't decide what to get his hyung. Yoongi was not picky but at a time like this Taehyung couldn't afford to get him anything short of perfect. So, he straight up went and asked Yoongi.

"Malt Chocolate Cheesecake" Yoongi replied swiftly. Taehyung frowned "but hyung I think that's a bit too heavy. How about dark chocolate truffles?" Yoongi slightly looked up at the taller. The latter internally shivered at the cold look in his eyes. He didn't want to go down so easily though, and so, he turned around and marched off to the nearest bakery, leaving Yoongi to return to reading the paragraph he had left off at. 

Half an hour later, Yoongi decided he had to take a break and lazily lifted his body out of his desk chair and walked to the kitchen. He was hardly surprised whe he saw Tae's hands placing truffles in a plate. As Yoongi came closer to observe carefully, the younger turned around, almost shoving the food into the other's face. Despite this, none of them was shocked since living with Taehyung and having a keen personality like Yoongi meant that this happened all the time. Instead, Yoongi looked at the plate and tried to keep his voice as even as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter