One

Small Love

Namjoon was having a bad day. First his boss yelled at him, for not finising producing a song, then he forgot his wallet at home so he couldn't eat lunch, and as he was driving back home, his car broke down so he had to call a mechanic for them to take his car away. He had no other choice but to walk to his place, which was at least 5 more blocks away from where he was at.

As he started walking, he noticed it was getting late and he knew the later the day got the colder it would be, since it was winter. Passing through an emmpty park, since it was late and many families went home, Namjoon noticed a small little boy sitting on a bench all by himself. As he got closer to the lonely boy, he noticed the child was crying. The small child, hadn't noticed Namjoon yet, as he kept on crying and his tears kept falling from his cute chubby cheeks.

Namjoon didn't know what to do in this kind of situation, especially since he knew he was a bit awkward with kids. "Umm...are you lost?" he asked. The child looks up to Namjoon and shakes his head. He's wiping his tears away with the sleeves of his sweater.

"D-d-daddy..f-forgot about... me!" The boy cries "I've... been waiting here for a really long time and I-I don't know how to get home!" 

Namjoon crouched down and wiped Jimin's tears away "Its okay. Your daddy didn't forget about you. He must be stuff in traffic or something...Do you know your daddy's number? I can call him for you... or do you know where he works"

Jimin stops crying, but he's still sniffling a bit "Daddy, owns his own cafe. Its called Awake."

Namjoon nodded and of course he looked up the directions to go to the coffee shop since he's never heard of it before. Once he found out where the cafe was at he looked at the boy. "Do you want me to take you to your daddy?" Namjoon asked.

The boy looked at his tiny hands and shook his head "B-but daddy said not to go with strangers..."

"Don't worry, I won't harm you. I promise I will take you to your dad. If you feel uncomfortable you can just run away from me. okay?" Namjoon assured the child. The boy simply nodded and started to walk beside Namjoon. It only took a few steps of walking and the boy started to talk to Namjoon. 

"Why are you helping me, Mr. Business Man?" He asked. Namjoon chuckled at the boy's cuteness, since he was just called Mr. Business Man, and he knew it was because he was wearing a suit.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, so you don't have to call me Mr. Business Man okay?" He said, and the boy nodded. "and of course i coulnd't leave you all alone. Its getting late and its a bit cold. I can't leave a child out here."

"Thank you, Mr. Namjoon. and since I know you name you should know mine!" he giggled "My name is Jimin! and I'm 5 yrs. old! so I'm a big boy now!" He smiled. Namjoon couldn't help but to coo at Jimin's adorable smile.

They just needed one more block to get to the cafe and as they were walking side by side, Namjoon noticed Jimin was shaking from being too cold. Without saying anything Namjoon carried Jimin. Jimin didn't say anything as he placed his head on the crook of Namjoon's neck and enjoyed the warmth.

"Thank you Mr.Namjoon." Jimin mumbled. Namjoon smiled.

Once they arrived at the cafe, Namjoon has noticed the place was filled with a lot of people. As they entered, there was no table available and all the employees were busy. As Namjoon was still carrying Jimin, he noticed he was looking for his dad.

"Do you see him, Jimin?" He asked.

Jimin pouted and shook his head. Jimin kept scanning the place, until he found his dad, whom was talking to some costumers.  "Daddy!" Jimin exclaimed happily. Namjoon placed him down and Jimin ran to his daddy.

As Jimin was hugging his dad's legs, Namjoon has noticed that Jimin's dad is so beautiful. He has beautiful brown eyes, his pink hair really suit him, and Namjoon just loved his pink plum lips. 'he's so beautiful Namjoon thought 'I feel like i need to take him out on a date and cuddle with him all day.'  'Wait is he even single? what if he isn't? what do I do? Namjoon really couldn't stop staring at the beautiful and having thoughts about him and Jimin's dad dating.

Of course his train of thoughts were stopped since Jimin and his dad came up to him. "Daddy, Mr. Namjoon helped me to get here!" Jimin exclaimed happily "Mr. Namjoon, this my daddy!"

"Hello...umm. Mr. Namjoon, I'm Kim Seokjin and Thank you so much! I bet you think I'm a horrible father for forgetting my own son!" The man said as he bowed in front of Namjoon. "Its just since its winter, a lot of customers come...and i totally lost track of time..."

"oh...its no problem." Namjoon said. He was still amazed that a beautiful man was standing right in front of him.

"Is there any way I can repay you?" He asked.

Without hesitating Namjon said the first thing that was in his mind "Go on a date with me!"

Both Jimin and Jin was surpised by Namjoon's sudden statement.

"Oh, ummm....You see, I usually don't go on dates...I'm usually busy and I have Jimin to take care of." Jin explained himself. He noticed Namjoon's changed of mood, from happy to sad of course. 

"Daddy! Give Mr. Namjoon a chance! he's really nice! He helped me find you!" Jimin chimed in.

"Jimin...sweetie, why don't you help Jackson serve the customers?" Jin suggested to his son. Of course Jimin smiled to his father and ran towards where Jackson was at to 'help' him. Which really, Jimin would just talk to the customers, as Jackson would just give them their drinks.

Since Jimin left, it was now Namjoon and JIn. "Well you see..." JIn started saying "I-I would love to go on a date with you...you seem like a nice guy, but I'm a single father, which means Jimin will keep me busy since he's still young and of course I really won't have time for my date at all." Jin sighed "That's why I don't go on dates because they think my Jimin, is just a burden... so please I'm not worth your time... your very handsome so you can find someone else..."

Namjoon didn't say anything for a while and Jin wouldn't be surprised if someone would quit on him, just because he was a father. "What about a date this Saturday?" Namjoon asked.

Jin was taken back at the question. "D-did you not hear on-"

"I heard you." Namjoon said "I won't mind if Jimin will tag along with us. He seems like a sweet boy. I bet he would make our dates more amazing."

"Namjoon..." Jin was lost of words to say. He has never met someone like Namjoon before.

"So this Saturday is fine? I'm planning that we should go to an aquarium, is that fine with you?" Namjoon asked again

"Uh- yeah sure..."

"I'll pick you guys at 10 am. okay?" Namjoon smiled. and Jin just couldn't help and love Namjoon's dimples.

"Before I go, we should exchange our numbers."

Once they did, Namjoon left with a huge grin on his face and as for Jin he was a blushing mess.


I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Please do comment or subscribe and I will quickly update the next chapter.

PS I did not proof read this.