To Go Or Not To Go?

Beauty Hidden 【Underneath the monster mask】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The kingdom of Guangdong is peaceful, yet feared by the people all around the China. The now better known cursed kingdom was once filled with lovely humans, but now they are all goblins, ugly creatures. Once green and healthy trees, are now dead. The blissful kingdom has turned gloomy. Many years have passed since the curse started, but the people have not lost hope, they still believe, that their patience and the suffering they needed to go through, will be paid out.


They will rise once again.



No one likes to pay a visit to their kingdom, if someone is going to Guangdong, it's only for business purposes.

The only humans that live there, are the King, Queen and Prince Zitao's teacher, guardian and best friend, Joonmyun or Suho, also (maybe) Zitao himself.

Everyone in the kingdom loves the King and Queen, for how they treat and lead them. King Zhoumi is known for being ind and wise, while his Queen is not only adored on her beauty, but also for her gentle and loving nature. Suho is beloved for helping and teaching the goblins children. The Prince is also much-loved by his folk. He might has a dark and somber figure, but his heart shines like a star. Once in awhile he will be heard playing a piano that enchants the whole castle. Goblins will go near the castle, to hear the beautiful, and angelic music better. It's said that, it's his way of expressing his feelings, and to help him think. It's also a way of him to thank the goblins, his people, for their hard work and to entertain them.

 


His talent had been heard all around the Guangdong kingdom. Invitation after invitation was given to him, each of them got declined. He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter