I used to hate school, but now it seemed like the only place I was sane.

Prince... Charming?

 

[Donghae POV]

All I can now say is that I really hate my family. Ever since my real parents died, everything's been going downhill.

 

I thought things couldn't get worse when Siwon made the closet my room, but apparently I was wrong. I was now forced to wake up at 6am to make breakfast for Siwon and my brothers. Not that big of a deal, think again. They wanted a ing american breakfast one day; an english breakfast another day; they even wanted sushi for breakfast at one point!

 

After I would prepare them breakfast and watch them shove it in their greedy mouths, I had to go and clean up the dishes. All this took until 8am, which left me half an hour to get ready for school. I had to eat breakfast, take a shower and whatever else I did within that time.

 

I used to hate school, but now it seemed like the only place I was sane.

 

Because after school, I had to clean the house (which took a long time, might I add, we live in a ing mansion!), prepare dinner, go shopping for daily essentials and other boring . On top of that, I had to do my homework which was slowly piling up as the days went on.

 

I had to get out of this hellhole!

 

I rang Kibum.

 

“Yoboseyo? What's up, Hae?”

 

“You, me, club, tonight, no questions. I'll meet you at your place in 20 minutes.”

 

“Huh? Wha-”

 

“NO questions. Just get yourself dressed and decent, and I'll be over soon.”

 

“Arasso. See you later.”

 

“Annyeong.”

 

I got myself ready, looking nice and snuck out the back door so I wouldn't get caught. I made my way to Kibum's house and we soon left off to go the hottest club in town.

A/N:~

Hello my chibis!~

Here's the second update of the daaaaay!~ :) YAY!! ^^

How was it?

Comment, subscribe, enjoy! ^_^

 

- LoveYouGee <3