Attractive voices 1

Attractive voices

Baekhyun POV

Me and my family just moved in an apartment with two rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. We're originally from Korea but decided to move here in Como, Italy for my fathers' work. The street where our flat is located is called Via Milano. It's filled with shops, bars and restaurants.

While listening to EXO's latest album with my phone and earphones in my ears, I looked outside of my window and saw that there is such a nice weather outside. I took a sweatshirt and decided to go out for a walk. It is spring, it must be the reason why there is such a refreshing breeze. 

While walking, I arrived at Villa Olmo's garden where everything was green. Nobody was in sight and the greenery makes me feel relaxed. I continued walking on the path in garden and started singing.

 

It's a beautiful life, nan neoui gyeote isseulge

It's a beautiful life, neoui dwie seo isseulge

beautiful love... Haneurare neowa issdamyeon

 

Chanyeol POV

As I was sitting on the grass, i started to hear someone singing in korean which is my mother tongue. The voice is getting nearer and nearer. It was so beautiful that It got me attracted to it which made me sing as well.

 

sumswineun geosmaneurodo joha

It's a beautiful life, beautiful day neoui gieogeseo naega saltende

beautiful life, beautiful day nae gyeoteseo meomulleojwo

 

Narrator's POV

As Baekhyun was walking and singing, he heard someone that started to sing along with him. As he got nearer, he saw Chanyeol sitting on the grass with his eyes closed. Baekhyun got so attracted to Chanyeol's voice that made him smile. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and saw him smiling which made him smile as well. As Chanyeol was singing, he raised his left palm to tell Baekhyun to continue singing. Baekhyun breathed in and started singing the next part of the song with Chanyeol.

 

beautiful my love

beautiful your heart

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were so into singing but also at staring at each others eyes. Chanyeol stood up and started walking towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun did the same.

It's a beautiful life...

It's a beautiful life...

 

Baekhyun POV

I am currently standing in front of this tall guy with curly hair and great eyes. Even if I'm a guy, I can't deny that he is handsome.

"Annyeong! Are you korean?" I asked enthusiastically

"Yes" Chanyeol responded 

"I just moved in here a week ago. It's nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun" I reached my hand out for a handshake

Chanyeol then shooked my hand. "It's nice to meet you Baekhyun, I'm Chanyeol. I've been living here for 6 years already."

"I never thought that I would meet another Korean here and it was someone with a very wonderful voice too. Your voice sounded so cool that got me very attracted to you" I said with a huge smile on my face

Chanyeol grinned "Attracted to me? Does that mean that you're interested in me?"

"Huh?" I got puzzled

"Do you want to go out with me? haha"

The smile on my face disappeared and my looks turned serious. "Sorry, I thought that you were a nice person since you have a cool and sweet voice. I guess I was wrong. I'll get going now. Bye" I put my headphones once again and turned around with a serious face.

 

Chanyeol POV

"Oh crap! I made him mad"

As soon as he turned around, I quickly held him on his shoulder and ran in front him to block his way.

"Oh, mian!" I put my palm together and said sorry with my eyes close "I was just joking. I didn't mean it"

"Don't bother. I also need to get going now so move" Baekhyun said with a scary glare on his face.

"Oh come on. Please forgive me. As korean buddies. Come on. Please?"

"I forgive you. Satisfied? Now, out of my way" Baekhyun pushed me away from the side of my arm

I once again grabbed Baekhyun by his right shoulder with my left hand and made him turn to face me.

"what…" as Baekhyun was about to talk, I kissed him on the lips which startled him

the sound of a picture being taken

 

Narrator POV

Chanyeol stopped kissing Baekhyun and showed him the screen of his phone. Baekhyun tried to grab the phone but Chanyeol raised his hand to that it won't be taken away from him.

"yah! What on earth do you think you're doing!? Delete that this instant!"

"I don't want too. You should have forgiven me when I asked you too"

"And I did didn't I!?"

"But you were not sincere about it at all"

"So!? What do you want me to do!?"

"what do you think of the caption if I put it on my social media accounts?" Chanyeol asked to provoke Baekhyun

"ugh!! What do you want from me!?"

"just your number and breakfast tomorrow morning"

"call! As long as you delete it once we're finished"

"I'm a man of my words so don't worry about the picture with our passionate kiss"

Baekhyun turned red from Chanyeols' words