You made me realise ♥ The LAST Chapter.

LovelyPanda's One-Shot Request ♥

Story for Sakura2442 ♥

 

 

"Why are you ignoring me....?"

 

 

 

Jae Na turned around to face Mirr, she twitched her head as if she heard something from Mirr and asked, "Did you just say something to me?" Mirr just did a awkward smile towards her and shook is head. Then Jae Na twitched her head again then asked the MBLAQ members and her friend Dia Won, "Sorry to interrupt, but did you say anything to me before..?"

"Yes, i said welcome to our company before, and you just full ignored us." said Seungho. "Oh, im really sorry about that..." and Jae Na was about to take Dia Won away from them but Joon took my hands and got my hands off Dia Won, "I'll take her.." Joon was saying it in a really serious voice. "I am joining Joon so don't worry haha," Chun Doong said with a shy little soft voice of his.

"Do you think i can trust two guys taking her to Sajang-nim's place? I don't think so, i am going to take her." Jae Na was getting really angry at the moment because this day wasn't really good for her, she was in a bad mood because of that youngest member Mirr. "Anyways, we also didn't come here to play around with you guys, or see you guys, we came here to be a staff member in this company, but i dont think i can since you guys are..." her words were cut because she saw Rain behind the members.

"What is all this fuss about?" Rain asked with a calm voice. "We were just about to take them both to you.." G.O tried to explain to Rain. "I didn't think so..." because it was Rain there and they couldn't lie infront of Rain they told what happened. Then Chun Doong looked at Mirr, "Mirr, are you feeling ok? You look so pale, you look sick.." Chun Doong was talking Mirr's forehead. "Omo! Mirr! Your forehead is really hot!" Chun Doong was screaming out infront of everyone there.

 

Jae Na's P.O.V

I was looking at Mirr, even i tried to ignore him, 'What? Sick...? But he was just fine before.. What's wrong with him now?' I tried not to think about him, i tried... i tried... '!' I went up to Mirr and touched his forehead, he twitched alittle but i didn't care, his forehead was boiling hot. "What have you been doing, you were this sick and you didn't even bother telling anyone?" I didn't even realise that i was saying this until i finished up with my word. '! I said i'm not going to care about him! What's into you JaeNa!!!' I took my hands off Mirr, i looked at Dia Won with a 'HELP ME!' expression, but all Dia Won did was a smile to me and she winked infront of me and looked at Rain "I think someone is sick~" nudging Rain. Rain looked so confused, then Dia Won kept on nudging Rain.

Rain realised what Dia Won was up to then he laughed softly. "Ok, Mirr, you can go to the dorm and rest." covering his mouth while laughing so hard. "Aish, why are you laughing! How about the other members! Why only Mirr!!" Dia Won complained. Rain looked straight into Dia Won's eyes and said, "Are the other members sick as well?" then she nudge and kicked all members where they made a soft 'Ou' sound. "Omo~ Oppa's... Are you ok? I think they are sick as well, can they go to the dorm P.L.E.A.S.E~" she was giving the creepiest wink to Rain which made him think for a minute. "Ok. Only for today, but tomorrow you all have to practice hard!"

All the MBLAQ members were excited about going home. 'Aigoo, they are such a...' I felt something heavy on my shoulders? It felt like someone's head leaning on my shoulders. I got freaked out i just went back one step when Mirr fell down on the floor.

 

Mirr's P.O.V

She touched my forehead, she.... actually touched my forehead. I twitched alittle because her hands were so cold. I wanted to make her hands warm somehow, but she will look at me like a freak or something. Just looking at her makes me feel better, i dont care about my sickness. I just want her to stay next to me.... I never had this feelings before and she is the first girl that made my heart beat so fast.

She took her hands of my forehead. 'No...No........!' I wanted to grab her hands but i couldn't. She was about to go taking her friend when i saw our sajang-nim standing behind us. All my members tried explaining but gave up and telled him the truth.

I suddenly felt dizzy, i didn't want to close my eyes i tried staying awake. 'Stay awake....Stay awake Mirr..' then i heard the sound of our Sajang-nim saying that i could go home. I felt so relieved that i could go home, i closed my eyes and leaned on someone. I couldnt open my eyes to see who that person is... but i realised that i did something wrong, i knew who it was... the girl..............................,

Story P.O.V

The manager had to piggy back Mirr and take him to the car and let him rest at the back of the seat. Then everyone was staying still not going in "Why aren't you guys going in?" Jae Na asked the members, "I think you should sit next to Mirr" and pushed Jae Na inside next to Mirr, she nearly fell on him. The members laughed along with Dia Won. "You !" Jae Na said and Dia Won blowed a kiss to her. "I know you love me Jae Na~" and closed the back seat and got on the middle seat with Lee Joon Chun Doong and G.O. Poor Seungho had to get on the front seat with the manager.

Jae Na looked at Mirr, he was keep on making a face and waking up every minute when the car stops and goes because when ever it does that the car shakes and bumps. Jae Na couldn't do anything but go sit at the oppisite direction of him. Later on, Jae Na got so irritated that Mirr was keep on waking up, she hold Mirr and make him lean on her legs.

Mirr looked at Jae Na "Just sleep, but this time... Don't wake up, you really need some rest." tried not to really sound like she really cared about him, but she did. Mirr did a weak smile then closed his eyes. Jae Na looked closely into Mirr's face. When suddenly Mirr turned his face..............................

 

Jae Na's P.O.V

...................!!! 'He...he.....' my eyes went big and couldn't move abit. She tried eyeing somewhere else, but what i could see was the 4 s who was sitting in the middle seat was looking at us both, Dia Won started laughing crazily and hitting Joon's back. 'Aish, she's teasing me!' I gave her the glare i used to do which she got really scared of, she finally stopped laughing at me, and faced forward.

When i was doing that, i felt the hands touching my face and pulling me off. "You'll get sick..." Mirr now had the voice cracked. "I....I..... I didn't do that!!" Mirr did the weak smile again "I know...... you ..didn't..." then Mirr started coughing badly. 'Oh No...,' I took of my jacket and put it on top of Mirr's body to make him warmer. 'Aish, t...that was my first kiss....' She kept on touching her lips, when i heard my phone vibrate.

"I know you liked it."
I stared at the back of Dia Won's head.
"Shut up!"
I said this allowed, which made everyone look back at me, even Mirr was awake again. 'Aish, because of Dia Won, i woke him up again, Wait! i said i won't be thinking about him...'

 

Story P.O.V

They arrived at MBLAQ's place (dorm). All of them went inside. The rooms had a locker outside not inside which made Jae Na and Dai Won looked dumbfounded why the lockers outside. "Why is the locker outside? What happens if you get locked inside?" Dai Won asked what Jae Na wanted to ask "Oh, i dont know, we just bought the house looking like this." G.O answered really easily.

"Well, Mirr why don't you go inside?" Seungho said to Mirr who was still trying to stand up who is almost about to fall down. "Ok..." and he went to his room slowly and closed it. "Well, Mirr has his own room, Joon & Chun Doong shares in he middle room, and the last room is for G.O and Seungho" the manager explained and went out because since they are resting, manager wanted to rest as well.

"Jae Na-ah, here is the warm honey tea, give it to Mirr," and handed the honey tea to Jae Na. She looked at the members if they could help her but "Ah~ i want to rest now~! Bye guys," G.O went inside his room, and Seungho went out to meet his friends wearing a hat and scarf to cover himself. "Well, then us three are going to play Wii, so...um... lets go into our room" and took Dai Won to their room. "Aigoo, im alone agian..." and was talking to herself while she was infront of Mirr's door.

She knocked on the door and went in. She walked in quietly and saw Mirr sleeping. She put the honey tea tray on the table next to his bed and sat on the chair and went close to Mirr. She was looking at him for along time and felt her heart beating so fast. "Aish, what is this feeling.. I never felt before..." and she got up the chair and walked towards the door and turned the door knob whe it didn't turn. "Is somthing wrong with the door knob?" and tried pushing it pulling and and twisting it and doing everything she could do to make the door opened.

"Ya. Dia Won-ah, open the door!" and from outside heard a giggle. "Aigoo, how could i win you Dia Wonny..." and went back to the chair and ran towards the door baning herself to open the door. Then she finally gave up and went to the chair and sat down looking at Mirr's face.

 

Jae Na's P.O.V

'Ahhhhhh!!! The Kiss!! The Kiss!!' My heart was beating so fast that she kept on holding her breathe to try calmin herself down. She tried turning the chair and making her dizzy she tried everything to forget about her first kiss back then at the car. Then she went up to Mirr "Ok, i want to try... If i have the same feeling as before.." she whispered to herself. She went close to Mirr's face and closed her eyes, when a hand touched my mouth. I opened my mouth and saw Mirr.

"D..Did you hear what i just said?" I was shocked that he was awake. "Yes, you were saying it infront of me.." Mirr said softly laughing. "G...Go back to S..Sleep!" and was about to go back to sit on the chair when Mirr took hold of my wrist and pulled him to his side. 'OMG, breathe Jae Na Breathe!! Omg, i lying down next to him. BREATHE!!!' and was thinking to myself when Mirr said, "I won't do anything, just sleep next to me, stay next to me, because if i have you... i think i will get better really fast...." I turned around to face Mirr, 'Ok, just looking at his face that close makes my heart beat...'

Mirr P.O.V

I don't know what made me do this but i took her to my side. She turned around to face me. My heart was beating so crazily. I just promised myself to not do anything with her. Nothing... NOTHING!!...
But.... A kiss woulnd't hurt right...? I came close to her face and looked at her lips, for fun i tried poking her lips with my tongue. She twitched, i saw her face expression it was so funny, she was shocked but she didn't move or pushed me back, 'Great.... I dont think i can keep this longer...' and roughly planted his lips on Jae Na.

 

Story P.O.V

Jae Na didn't refuse or move, first her eyes went big because she was surprised then she slowly closed her eyes and put her arm around Mirr's neck.

The next room, where Chun Doong, Lee Joon and Dai Won is in was playing Wii Sports. "Aish!!! I'm a girl!!! Just LOSE FOR ME!!!" She was so loud the next room where G.O was sleeping was knocking on the wall saying 'SHUT UP!' which made Dai Won cover . "Fine, i'll shut up~ Kyaaa~!! who's bed is this? With lots of cute toys?" Dia Won asked,

"It's my toys, which i got from my fans," Chun Doong said with his shy voice, "Aigooo~~ Really?!?!?" and kept on tapping Chun Doong's bum. "Aish! Stop it!" Chun Doong was screaming covering his face.

 

Chun Doong's P.O.V

'Ah! My face is so red, my face is so red.' I covered my face and then later on started fanning my face with my hands. I looked at Joon who was looking at Dai Won's hands. Then he looked at me and smiled, then turned to face Dai Won........

 

Joon's P.O.V

'How dare she touch Chun Doong's bum.............!' I didn't realise i was keep on looking at Dai Won's hand, and was eyeing somewhere else where Chun Doong and I met eachothers eyes. 'Oh Kay, does he have the same feeling as me towards her?' and smiled towards Chun Doong and said to Dai Won " I'm so tired~~~" and lean my head on Dai Won's shoulder which she touched my hair........

 

Story P.O.V

"Aigooo~ Guys!" Dai Won called them up, "You want to play Truth OR Dare?" Then those two guys just nodded when G.O came in the room saying "I heard Truth OR Dare, i am going to play!" and joined the game. Chun Doong was pouting and Joon was keep on scratching his head roughly and saying 'Aish' all the time, when Dai Won and G.O just looked at them both weirdly.

 

 

 

 

 

HAHA, Sakura^^ you're One-Shot has OFFICIALLY finished!
Hope you liked it >.< and a bit crack up between Joon and Chun Doong >.<
I coulnd't make a serious relationship with them because
made Dai Won's character up like that,
HEHEHE, hope you like it!