day fifty six

Subjects 3XO

Byun Baekhyun, day fifty six 21:22

I’ve been locked in my room for three days. Three days with no outside contact. I haven’t even heard Haneul during this entrapment. I guess I’ve been having some form of fever dreams. Must be a side-effect of solitude. Could it be that this is my punishment for trying to break out? I wouldn’t be surprised, this isn’t exactly a resort.
I could’ve sworn that I heard Junmyeon’s voice outside my room at one point. He was telling me to come with them. They were waiting for me and if I didn’t open the door in ten seconds they would leave me behind. He practically begged me to open the door but I couldn’t. My powers weren’t strong enough. Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor by the door, my feet were still wrapped in the covers. Thankfully the issued night attire kept my back warm against the cold floor.
The first thing I noticed when I stood up was a slightly scorched door. That and the fact that it looked like I burned a me-shaped mark into the floor. It terrified me. Everything is starting to terrify me.
It feels like someone’s watching me all the time and I just want to crawl into a hole and hide until they leave. But they can’t leave if they were never here to begin with. Just like I can’t leave unless they let me.


Extremely short update since I have the tiniest bit of free time. Sorry I couldn't give you guys a longer update but only 2 weeks until finals are over so I'll be back full-time soon. Hope this filler gives you some insight into this story.