A la Fridge

When Kai and Sehun are Chilling in Your Fridge [THaT aWkwaRd MOmeNT]

                There was something about the end of a school day that inevitably drew you to the kitchen. Maybe it’s just because school the motherloving life out of you. Right about now, some junk food sounded great.

                “Hey there ole refrigerator,” you say to it lovingly, “Let’s see what goodies we have today…”

                It’s just not okay when you’re really looking forward to some nice carbs or cold meat and instead you find two dudes squeezed in between the shelves, stuffing their faces.

                “Heyyyyyy!!! Chicken is actually really good even when it’s cold!!!!!” Kai said whilst breathing in said chicken leg.

                Sehun was sitting on the bottom shelf with a cupcake in each hand. He took one look at you, greeted you with a “what up,” then stuffed both cupcakes into .

                You glare at them for a few seconds before grabbing both by the hair and tossing them out the kitchen door.

                “DOESN’T ANYBODY RESPECT REFRIGERATOR PRIVACY THESE DAYS?!?!?!?!? I SWEAR THIS WORLD IS COMING TO CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

                Needless to say, Kai made it out with the other chicken leg.