Chained up (Bom & Luhan)

My 2nexo Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1st Chapter

 

As she walked ahead, more and more voices could be heard.


“She’s cursed!”


 

“She’ll bring misfortune to all of us!”


 

“Let’s get rid of her!”


 

“She washed her hair in blood!”


 

“Demon!”


 

“Don’t touch her! Don’t look at her!” the voices got louder, so loud the fear in her chest and panicked panting took over her body.


 

Dozens of human hands reached out for her. They were scratching and pinching on her skin, making her want to scream with all her lungs. However when she opened , there was no sound, as a pair of shadow like dark hands grabbed .


 

Seconds seemed like hours. The feeling of being drawn deeper into the darkness intensified.


 

And then… she woke up with her forehead covered by cold sweat.


 

It took her few seconds to realize where she was. The cabin she was put in together with her sister kept swaying in the rhythm of sea waves.


 

Today was the day when they were about to finally reach the coast of the Xuanpu prefecture. The beautiful land Bom only learn about from books, or heard rumors of from random people in the place she grew up.


 

Two weeks ago she was living peacefully, hidden behind the walls of her family’s palace. That was until the announcement, or rather ‘orders’ from the capital came.


 

From afar, blended among the common people working at the palace, she listened to what the dressed in the most expensive silks and jewelry – messenger from the capital announced to the gathered near the bailey.


 

The Emperor decided to pass the lordship to his firstborn son. The one who always stayed in the shadow of his father and never stood out. It was said among the crowd that only the closest to the royal family saw his face.


 

“Is it because he’s so handsome?! It must be!” few women cheered shamelessly and laughed so loud that a lot of people turned their heads at them murmuring.


 

With a pompous tone, the messenger announced that the main condition that’ll make the prince worthy of becoming the new emperor is marriage. Only when the continuation of the blood line will be assured, the parliament was going to agree and let the prince become the emperor.


 

“Ridiculous.” Bom already thought but the next lines of the royal announcement made her blood boil in frustration.


 

The firstborn daughters from highly born families from each of the kingdom prefectures were invited to the capital. “Oh no…” Bom mumbled and searched for her little sister’s face among other family members that stood on the wealthily incrusted with gold – palace’s porch.


 

Her sister’s pale skin glowed with pure light in comparison to the pitch black color of her long hair and colorful materials her clothes were made of. When her heart ached after seeing her, Bom wondered if she was worried about her sister’s future or maybe, because just looking at that girl always hurt her?


 

Bom and Keaul were half-blood sisters who were born in one of the kingdom’s Southern prefectures. The prefecture of a Vermilion Bird, the mythical bird called a phoenix by some people.


 

As their names told, the girls were born during different seasons – Spring and Fall. Their father was the one who came up with such an idea and as if he had an ability to read future, just as those seasons – the girls were complete opposites not only in terms of looks but also personality.


 

Bom was the firstborn daughter, who never learnt about her mother. All she knew was that she died while Bom still was just a baby. With time just seeing the pain in her father’s eyes made her stop asking about the past.


 

The only thing he told her was that Bom inherited her curse after her mother. The curse that made her dead while still being alive.


 

Bom sat on her bed and carefully combed her purely red hair. As every other day, she began to braid them tightly.


 

During her whole life, she went through different phases with her ‘cursed’, red hair. While being a teenager – she’s kept them short, just like a boy would. When her beloved nanny, who played the role of her mother and truly loved her, came up with an idea of dying them – the pigment didn’t even stick to Bom’s hair.


 

With time Bom acknowledged her fate and since then, her hair grew so much that now they reached the bottom of her back.


 

Kaeul was sleeping calmly on the neighbor bed and just by looking at her face, Bom couldn’t believe that there was a high possibility that she was escorting her sister into arms of her future husband. With such a beautiful face and each of her movements or words coming out of filled with manners, she was going to endear to the price right away – Bom thought.


 

Even though Kaeul kept a straight face in front of others and wouldn’t oppose to father’s will, Bom could see in her eyes that she hated the whole idea of coming there.


 

“I should be in your place…” Bom pursued her lips into a tight line. She clenched her fists, trying to suppress the anger. A thought of running away and saving her sister from all of this crossed Bom’s mind many times. But wouldn’t that be considered as a sign of rebellion?


 

With how the people of the High Council reacted to what kind of a baby Bom was born as, soon after – her father decided to announce that she died not too late after being born. By that he saved not only her life but aslo prevented spreading the false rumors of his bloodline being cursed. Or that the devil that incarnated into a woman, deluded him into its trap to take over one of the richest Southern prefectures.


 

Bom knew that people were against everything that was different than them. And she was an essence of all their fears, the only one different.


 

People kept spreading rumors until few years later when Bom’s father remarried and Kaeul was born. With the birth of such a perfect looking like daughter, people forgot about them and worshipped the ruling family. As time passed, most of them forgot that something like red-haired child appearing on this world even took place.


 

For twenty six years, she’s been living behind the mask among the servants and never appeared together with her father, sister or mother in law, in front of other people.


 

No one knew that when others weren't looking, the four of them turned into a real family. Only few closest and most trusted servants knew about Bom’s background.


 

Bom could stay hidden in the palace with everything she needed through all her life, but that wasn’t in her nature. When her sister took etiquette or other classes to become the perfect future wife and highly born lady, Bom dressed into male clothing, with hidden face and hair color, she left the palace.


 

She mostly went into the nearest wildlings, to places far from others’ eyes. The unending forests that called her in for being explored. When no one actually needed her at the palace, she was able to spent hours out there. Even though she was always scolded by her father after coming back.


 

It was fun, it was the only place where she could be herself and no one would ever link her to the palace and the ruling family.


 

She would usually visit the small cabin hidden inside the forest, where she was always welcomed with smiling faces and arms ready to take her into an embrace. At that place lived her retired nanny together with her husband and two sons.


 

Those now grew up men, were working as guards at the palace. Their names were Suho and KyungSoo. Both of them learnt how to fight form their father – the now retired captain of palace watchmen. Knowing how harsh the world will be on Bom if her secret gets unraveled, the nanny told her husband to teach the young girl how to get stronger and fight just as if she was their third child.


 

Through most part of her life, Bom learnt combat skills, using the two deathly sharp knives she got on 16th birthday and kept hidden before her family. If her father knew about them, she would probably got grounded for life.


 

Even though Bom was smaller and thinner than the two sons her hypothetical opponents, she used it for her benefit and sneakily won most of the fights with Suho and KyungSoo – the two friends who treated her like their own sibling.


 

Soon after she tangled the end of her red braid, the sound of someone knocking to their cabin’s door could be heard. “We’ll be drawing up in few minutes, get ready.” Bom heard Suho’s voice and then started waking up her sister.


 

Kaeul yawned loudly and with resignation written all over her face, got up to wash herself. Bom helped her to get ready and then wore her own outfit that would make her look like one of the servant girls.


 

Except the plain, white dress with a grey vest, Bom wore a hat that would cover her outrageous hair color and then hid the lower half of her face behind the mask.


 

“I hate it.” Bom heard Kaeul’s voice all of a sudden and looked at her confused.


 

“I hate that you have to do this all. This is not our home… the capital must’ve seen more than the people back there.” Kaeul said and moved closer to Bom.


 

Bom could see pain in her little sister’s eyes.


 

“I’m not going to let them see it, to not risk putting you into danger Kaeul-ah.” Bom stated after grasping her sister’s shoulders.


 

“I hate it even more, because you’re not thinking about yourself but me! Unnie~” Kaeul cried and then Bom hugged her.


 

“Eyy, calm down… you shouldn’t face the prince with red eyes and a runny nose!” Bom tried to joke, but deep inside she was thankful to heavens that there were those few people who cared about her on this world. Who knows what would’ve happened to her if it wasn’t thanks to them.


 

“Now~now…” Bom dried a tear that slid down Kaeul’s cheek and winked at her to somehow lift up her spirit.


 

“I don’t care about the prince.” Kaeul pouted “If it wasn’t my duty to represent our family and not bring the dishonor to all of us, I would’ve escaped right away.”


 

“I know… but what if – what if you’re going to like the prince?” Bom asked and helped Kaeul at wearing shoes.


 

“Tch~ I don’t care. Why wouldn’t they show his face to the public all this time? Wouldn’t that be because he’s ugly? Or deformed?” Kaeul started wondering.


 

“Like me?” Bom asked and silence filled with tension followed her words.


 

“I… I – I didn’t mean it that way…” Keaul hung down her head.


 

“I know, it just slipped out of my mouth, sorry.” Bom stood up after getting her sister ready to show up in full glory to the whole royal family.


 

“Unnie~ you’re beautiful… not deformed, not ugly , but beautiful and all those people who even thought about hurting you were blind, jealous and scared of what they don’t know.” Kaeul started tearing up again.


 

“Aigo~ stop it Kaeul-ah!” Bom said and then another but this time louder knocking reached their ears.


 

“We’re there! I think you should come up and see it for your own my lady.” Suho’s voice could be heard again and Bom almost giggled at the last two words. She instantly realized that he wasn’t alone and probably the rest of servants and guards accompanying them gathered at the deck.


 

Bom touched her sister’s back one last time and took few steps back, just like a servant would do. She didn’t let Kaeul see that she herself had to take a proper breath in to find the courage in her hear to face all those unknown people.


 

But Bom promised to their parents that she’ll stay close to Kaeul and keep an eye on everything. What she said to her father was that she’ll protect her at all cost and even though he smiled wholeheartedly at that statement, not knowing what Bom was capable of – she was going to keep her word no matter what.


 


 


 


 

2nd Chapter

Bom smiled when Suho gave her an encouraging smile after she followed Kaeul out of the cabin. The others greeted her sister with a bow and then all of them looked to the right side of the ship.


 

The glorious harbor with tens of smaller and bigger ships appeared in front of their eyes. The capital shined in the arising sun. The cascade of buildings with bright walls and colorful, shimmering roofs was covering the left flank of the mountain. Looking like a tail of some kind of an exotic bird, who just happened to rest at the valley.


 

Indeed, Xuanpu was like a land straight from the most beautiful dream. Bom gaped at the flood of colors, from green forests covering the other side of the mountain, the colorful city with the visible, red palace at the highest place of the capital, to the pink color of cherry trees in full bloom fringing alongside the streets and the azure blue sea they were crossing right now.


 

Bom noticed that she wasn’t the only one who was mesmerized by the city view. Seeing that Suho stood near and also kept his jaw hanging open, she hit his stomach playfully to get him out of a daze.


 

“Yah~…” he pouted at her and gave her another smile, seeing that she was in a good mood.


 

After drawing up the ship, Bom’s sister and the whole Vermillion Bird Prefecture representatives got greeted by the Royal Family deputy. Together with the four of them – Bom, Kaeul, Suho and KyungSoo, four more guards and two servant girls came along.


 

Among them Bom played the role of the main handmaid and didn’t leave Kaeul’s side.


 

With her sister near, Kaeul and others followed after the deputy who lead them straight to the palace. Bom noticed that their appearing caused quite a commotion among the citizens. Most of them stopped what they were doing to see what kind of a mighty lady came to their city this time.


 

As always Kaeul took all the murmurs with grace and straight face.


 

The deputy showed them the part of the palace where they were supposed to stay. Bom noticed the difference in how much bigger rooms where there than at home right away. The space Kaeul received as her bedroom was overwhelming to Bom. However Keaul loved it.


 

Bom stayed with Kaeul at one room while two other rooms got assigned to the female servants and guards. As the prefecture of the Vermillion Bird was one of the wealthiest, the group that accompanied the daughter of a prefect was rather numerous.


 

The royal palace was outstanding, but what has drawn Bom’s attention much more – was the great garden that could be seen from the windows at the back.


 

Beautiful, wooden pathways looked like a labyrinth from above. Various kinds of flowers in all possible colors filled each place and by just looking at them, Bom could already imagine hours of exploring each of its corners.


 

However her sister didn’t share her need. Kaeul seemed tired after the trip and quite nervous before meeting the mysterious prince.


 

She’s young… Bom thought. Not too long ago they were celebrating Kaeul’s 19th birthday. She should be thinking about falling in love. Finding that someone, not being forced into marriage.


 

At late afternoon, finally the message from the prince came. There wasn’t much time given for any preparations, as the sent servant said that the prince was inviting Kaeul for a walk in the wonderful garden at the back of the palace.


 

However there was one condition – no servants were allowed, but only one guardian.


 

When they were left alone, neither Suho or KyungSoo managed to say anything when Bom stated that she’ll be the one going. Even though they opposed, Kaeul agreed right away. She knew that there was no one, with who she would feel safer.


 

After hiding her femininity by dressing in the male clothing she took along, a mask covering her features and a helmet on her head – Bom waited side by side with her little sister until one of the palace’s minions came. They were lead through the spacy corridors, outside to the splendid backyard.


 

After that, they were told to wait at the bottom of the stairs which lead to the main part of the palace where the royal family was located at the moment.


 

Bom was good at calculating. If there were 25 prefectures in the whole empire. There was a huge possibility that even 25 highly born ladies must’ve came here. The fact that her sister was about to meet the prince so soon, was a great honor given to their prefecture.


 

Few long minutes passed when they heard something going on at the top of the stairs. One, last nervous look from Kaeul and then both of them looked at the source of the noise.


 

The two of them saw a group of men with one of them leading. He was short and rather plump with a square, flat face and barely visible eyes. The wealthy clothing he wore must’ve meant that he was the prince. Three servant woman and six other guardians followed after him.


 

Bom could hear how whole air left Kaeul’s lungs. When their eyes met, Keaul’s screamed with resignation. At least he may turn to be a kind man… Bom hoped with all her heart.


 

After the prince greeted her sister with honorifics and a rather high pitched voice, Bom was left at the back. She followed them in silence, trying to keep up with the conversation she barely heard, while prince’s guards surrounded her from each side.


 

Just one look at the whole situation gave hear a feeling of something being weird in there. Why aren’t they protecting the prince? Why are they so drawn back? She couldn’t stop wondering.


 

Instead of the so called ‘prince’, they were glancing at one of them from time to time. He had his head low, and just like Bom seemed to be trying to overhear the conversation between her sister and the prince.


 

He’s the only one not paying any attention to any possible threats. The only one who’s not focused on what’s going on around us. Bom thought.


 

From where she was, Bom could only see his broad back and a glimpse of black hair sticking out of the helmet he wore. He also didn’t seem to have such a masculine body like the other guardians had.


 

Kaeul’s sudden squeal brought Bom back to reality. She found her sister’s figure and as if she had an ability to predict the worst, Bom jumped forward.


 

The prince, being the little, spoiled brat that he seemed to be, decided to show Kaeul a green frog he found between the leaves. However Keaul didn’t quite appreciate his lame advances and got scared by the little animal.


 

When she took a step back, her foot slipped and if it wasn’t thanks to Bom – she would’ve fell into a little pond near which they were passing by.


 

Bom grasped Keaul’s sleeve and with all her might pulled her into an embrace. By this action she saved her from falling into the pond and prevented her from getting totally drenched and humiliated.


 

“Are they taking us for fools?” Bom thought and right away glared at the one person – whose eyes she expected to meet at the moment. The slim man between the other five guards got surprised when she looked at him.

 

“What an incongruity. I’m so sorry dear lady Kaeul.” The so called plump prince said squeakily and rushed to her side.


 

“Nothing bad happened.” Keaul replied coldly when Bom let go of her.


 

“Should we continue our walk or would you rather like to go back to rest?” the prince asked.


 

“We shouldn’t waste such a beautiful weather and light my prince – let’s continue our walk.” Keaul replied politely.


 

With clenched fists and teeth, Bom eyed each of the guards following after them and glared at the two servant girls giggling at the back. This time again, she met eyes of the guardian, whose sight disgusted her greatly.


 

She felt annoying itching at her stomach as she realized that this time his eyes weren’t surprised, but there was mockery and a glimpse of slight curiosity visible in them.


 

From now on she wasn’t able to stop thinking about the meaning of that encounter with the prince, his guardians and the poor, green frog involved.


 

….


 

Later on at one of the royal chambers.


 

“Anything else you wish for, your highness?” the prince heard from one of his faithful guardians.


 

“Where did you say that last girl from today was from?” he asked.


 

“The one from the garden, my prince?”


 

“Yeah~”


 

“She’s from the Vermillion Bird’s prefecture and her name is Kaeul, your highness. She’s known of her beauty and politeness.” The guardian answered.


 

“Yeah sure she is… but – did you see that guardian of hers? He looked different.”


 

“What do you mean your highness?”


 

“I don't know... how can a man be so small? After saving that girl from falling inside the pond – as I planned. He didn’t glare at that fatty for scaring his lady with that frog but at ME! As if he was blaming me for what happened. As if he knew… the truth…”


 

“But no one outside the closest to you know about your plan, your highness.”


 

“I know… but somehow his stare… maybe it’s just me being delusional?” the prince stated but the piercing gaze of those dark, crescent shaped eyes didn’t leave his mind from now on.


 


3rd Chapter


 

Luhan stretched his body when one of the servants came inside his bedroom to help him get prepared.


 

“What did my mother plan for today?” Luhan messed up his already chaotic black hair and with still half-shut eyes flinched even more when the servant pulled away the window curtains.


 

“There’s a welcoming breakfast planned for this morning, your majesty and I’m sorry to say it but if you’re not going to hurry – we’re going to be late.” The servant said as politely as possible.


 

“Huh? I don’t think that anyone is going to care, our ‘prince’ will greet them even if I’m not there.” Luhan pouted and fell on the soft bed again.


 

“Your majesty… your mother ordered to bring you to the main hall. She’s still hating on your majesty’s idea… but after your father agreed to your plan – you have to fulfil what was promised to your parents.”


 

Luhan cringed even at the memory of that evening, when he sold his soul to the devil… That’s exactly how he thought about it.


 

Two months ago, when the Empire’s Great Council stated that he, the firstborn son would not be capable of becoming the next Emperor without a wife – his world shattered.


 

What kind of Council is that?! Luhan was furious and argued with his parents. Only if he became the valuable ruler with an assured continuation of the bloodline, they would let him take over the Empire.


 

“Sooner or later, you’ll have to get married, son.” Luhan’s father stated .


 

But it’s not that Luhan was going to simply accept that. He thought about it for days and in the end decided that if he was going to suffer in the future – he’ll do it with someone who’ll like him for his true self, not for the status and wealthiness.


 

If he was going to be pushed for doing something he was against, he was at least going to do it his way.


 

“Your majesty?” the servant bowed after helping him at getting dressed.


 

“Let’s go~ let’s see them…” Luhan said unexcited and marched forward, though the corridors – straight to the main hall where all the potential candidates for his future wife were already gathered.


 

Luhan smirked devilishly at the thoughts of what he has planned for today. Another day of how he called it – phase 1, was supposed to be spent on getting to know the enemy. Till now he saw just few, but didn’t mind playing some tricks on them.


 

As he planned – phase 1 was the time for gathering the information, meeting the ladies and challenging them in various situations, that would make their true selves come out of the perfect facade of beauty. Wouldn’t they act unexpectedly when getting scared, humiliated or surprised at least? He wondered.


 

Till now except his mother, all the women he met were weak and full of fakeness. When his father pursued him for meeting with the girls he personally chose for him, even though Luhan met with them undercover – they showed nothing but lusts and will to take over his wealth.


 

Luhan new that his father was never faithful to his mother, but their marriage was plotted by Luhan’s grandparents and no matter what, Luhan wanted to avoid himself getting into such relationship.


 

Yesterday five mighty daughters were invited for a walk at the garden and out of all of them only one got through untouched. But no matter how much he tried to remember her name, the only thing that Luhan could think of were crescent shaped eyes of a guard who saved her from falling into the little pond – a trap set by him.


 

“Damn him, today I’ll succeed for sure.” Luhan thought with clenched fists and blended in the group of guards who were supposed to protect the fake prince – the random, a bit obese gardener who was ordered to play that role.


 

Luhan chose him, because just looking at the gardener’s unattractive and constantly sweaty face made him uncomfortable at first sight. If I felt like that then all those girls will be the same, or even worse. After seeing such a guy being the prince, they’ll probably bring the best acting in front of him. I can’t wait to see them trying hard… Luhan thought and looked around the main hall where a total of ten daughters from the empire’s prefectures sat together with their female servants.


 

Luhan took the place near the wall, few steps behind the fake prince who was munching on the food and didn’t even care about the etiquette. Luhan could see the sour expressions of those ladies who were sitting nearby.


 

“Hah… that’s interesting.” He thought unable to hide his smile behind the mask which was covering the lower part of his face.


 

Time passed and the fake prince wasn’t even thinking about stopping his meal and taking care of his guests.


 

While the situation started to get more and more uncomfortable, Luhan took his time to eye each of the precious daughters. He almost cringed at the sight that most of them looked so similar. Pale skin, long, black hair tied into masterpiece looking like hairstyles and cold facial expressions.


 

“I wouldn’t have even be able to remember their features… Like what to tell one from another?” he sighed and then something took attention for the first time.


 

At the other side of the hall, among all of them there was one who didn’t had disgust on her face and actually didn’t even pay any attention to the prince. Instead he noticed her whispering something with a female servant who had a mask covering half of her face and a ridiculous hat on her head. Every time the servant said something into her ear, the wealthy daughter had to pursue her lips into a tight line to not burst out laughing.


 

“What’s the meaning of this?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, thinking that it was beyond inappropriate of them to seem so close to each other. Although he had to admit seeing them was a great variation in comparison to the rest of women gathered in the hall.


 

Meanwhile Bom was glad to see a smile on her sister’s face. Today’s morning was tough for both of them. When she got invited to the welcoming breakfast alongside other nine daughters from the empire’s prefectures “I feel like crying when I think about facing that idiot again.” Kaeul burst out before going out.


 

Even a thought of what happened yesterday and how everyone seemed to be simply waiting for her sister’s failure, made Bom’s blood boil in anger.


 

“Let’s hope that we’ll be able to leave this place soon.” Bom said while fixing Kaeul’s clothes and hair.


 

“Huh? What did you say unnie? I thought you would nag at me for being so picky about men.” Keaul laughed dumbfounded.


 

“I don’t like this place. Yesterday… I don’t know but all those people seemed to hide something in my opinion.” Bom stated.


 

“Whoaa unnie, aren’t you exaggerating a little bit? I know that the prince was a bit too much with that frog but suspecting them for trickery?“


 

“Why? Are you disappointed? Or maybe you would like him to give you frogs every day? Eh, I’m telling you, something is fishy.” Bom stated.


 

“Bleeeh, don’t remind me of that unnie! It was disgusting and he… he’s such a douche. The way he talks and acts, it all looks as if he was grew in the wild? He seemed to be more interested in that frog than in me…damn him. We’re just wasting our time here.”


 

Bom opened “Such words coming out of the lady’s lips?” she laughed at Kaeul’s blushed face.


 

“Unnie, if you were to listen to him talking about different kinds of insects and reptiles which that garden was full of by the way – you would’ve thought about him like that too. I thought that I was going to die. Looking back at the time we spent in the garden, my falling into the pond would’ve been a highlight of that evening.” Kaeul stated.


 

Bom sighed at a loss. “Let’s hope that today’s going to be peaceful.” She thought right before they left their bedroom.


 

Behind a facade of a mask, hat and her plain clothing Bom and two other servants accompanied Kaeul to the main parlor, where just like other female candidates for the future empress – she was welcomed with highest honors.


 

Kaeul looked annoyed and Bom decided get her into a better mood with few remarks about the prince, who seemed to be very, very comfortable with the whole situation. Bom had to admit that he was way more interested in the amount of food on his plate and pillows under his , than in the candidates for his future wife.


 

Both of the girls got surprised and were brought back to playing the roles of a servant and her master, rather than giggling sisters – when one of the servants came to Kaeul after the breakfast and said that she was invited to watch the ships parade at the harbor together with the prince.


 

“Don’t tell me that he likes me.” Keaul whispered to Bom when they got near each other.


 

“Maybe you were too nice?” Bom whispered and shrugged her shoulders.


 

Thinking that she’ll probably face the same guards form yesterday in just few minutes sent a shiver of disgust through her body. What made her worried even more, was what she accidentally overheard from one of the servants of other prefectures. “Thank heavens, that I’m not the one invited…” one of the other daughters whispered to her servant.


 

“I still feel water inside my ears after yesterday’s accident.” She added, flipped her long hair and left with her suite.


 

“Wait up, so it really wasn’t just an coincidence?” Bom frowned at those words and instantly eyed the prince, while other servants helped Keaul to get ready.


 

She noticed him being surrounded by few guardians. It might’ve seemed that he was being protected by them for the time being, but while other gazed at women leaving the hall, prince’s eyes were focused on one guard. He seemed to be listening to each of his words with attention. What surprised Bom the most, was the fact that the almighty prince, bowed to that guardian at the end.


 

What was that? Bom thought and tried to see the guardian’s face but the palace’s servants told Kaeul to get moving.


 

Why would he bow at him? Bom couldn’t stop thinking until they reached t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter