School IDs // Chapter 4

Daily Lives of College Boys

 


JINHOOID


KUHNID

 


KOGYEOLID


WEIID


BITTOID


WOOSHINID


SUNYOULID


GYUJINID


HWANHEEID


XIAOID


Chapter 4

"Did you guys already pick up your school cards?" Jinhoo asked as he sat down next to Wooshin at their usual lunch table. It was a pretty quiet Tuesday afternoon, so they were able to sit all together.

Gyujin looked up from his blueprint and shook his head slowly. He was way too busy with his current assignments that he completely forgot to visit his adviser. 

"Did you get yours already hyung?" Xiao asked as he stole a piece of chicken from Hwanhee. The other freshman whined loudly before pinching the youngest's arm.

"Yeah, I got mine this morning. I hate my picture this year. I really wish they would stop making us wear those weird hats." Jinhoo sighed and took out his new school card. Wooshin quickly grabbed the card to look at the picture. 

"You didn't smile that much, Jinhoo hyung." Wooshin said as he passed the card around to the others at the table. 

"I woke up late that day." Jinhoo just laughed and took out a sandwich from his bag. 

"I like mine this year. My hair looks nice." Sunyoul laughed and took his card out as well. This time, Wei was the one to reach out for it. 

"This definitely beats your freshman year picture." Wei chuckled and handed the card over to Hwanhee.

"Can we please not bring that up again? I cut that card up as soon as I got my sophomore card. That picture was horrible." Sunyoul sighed and tried his best not to remember how bad his freshman year picture was. He was extremely nervous about it and ended up sneezing right before the picture was taken. Unfortunately, he wasn't allowed to do a retake, so he was stuck with a scrunched up face on his card for an entire year.

The seven students talked quietly as they finished up their food. They were still studying for their exams, so most of their conversations were about random exam topics. A few minutes later, Kogyeol, Kuhn, and Bitto appeared at the table. Kogyeol just smiled as he waved around a small envelope.

"Look at whose cards I have here!" He said happily as he opened the envelope. He was on close terms with all of the advisers at the university due to his major, so they trusted him to deliver the remaining cards.

"I'm not ready to look at how ugly I look." Hwanhee cried out as he wrapped his arms around Xiao. 

"Bitto's picture is really cute. I think it's my favorite this year." Kuhn said as he sat down next to Gyujin. He poked the sophomore's cheek to get his attention.

"Gyujin, yours looks nice too!"

"Thanks hyung." Gyujin smiled and grabbed his card from Kogyeol. He stared down at it for a moment before nodding his head. He did look pretty good this year.

The rest of their lunchtime consisted of Hwanhee whining at how good Wooshin looked in his picture, Xiao admiring his own photo, and Jinhoo complaining at how he really should have smiled more. 


Short drabble to pass the time. I made IDs (lol get the pun? because of up10's japanese release) because I was bored and I really wanted to. IDs are cute and it was fun making these. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment down below or to subscribe! Stay tuned to a more complete update soon. 

P.S. I also apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes!