Explanation

Recommended

"I'm waiting," laughs Rapmon.

"I was cold and-" I get cut off by a loud J-hope.

"AHHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!" He squeals.

I groan slightly and watch as Taehyung wakes up. 

"Koo- Hi guys..." He says lifting his head to meet the others gazes.

"Hi Tae," They grin

Tae looks at me with a confused face.

"Have I done something wrong?? Why are you staring at me like I'm a victim in some horror movie??" He asks his eyebrows raised.

"Look at you two!!" Rap mom is able to say without bursting with a grin.

Taehyung notices his arm around me but instead of letting go he pulls me close. I'm not really sure what he's doing but I don't want to be the one to pull away. His breath tickles my hair.

"Go away its," he checks his phone, "9:30am.."

"Fine we'll leave you two lovebirds!!" J-hope Beams his smile brighter than the sun.

i feel myself turn a bright red so I cover my face with the duvet. 

"Thanks," he replies before shooing them out.

I turn to face him and his rectangle smile forms on his mouth.

"Good sleep?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Yep," I yawn,"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"How are you so confident and not blushing 24/7 like me?" 

"Practice kook," 

I turn to look at the ceiling, looking at him will make me blush more.

"Go back to sleep you still look tired,"He mumbles burying his head into my shoulder

"Ok Hyung,"

It takes a while but eventually I'm asleep.

 

SUGAS P.O.V

Jimin follows me into the studio

"Hyung do you need help?" He asks

"No," I grumble back.

"Are you sure?" 

"What do you want?" I snap

"Nothing Hyung I just thought you might want some company," He whines

Suddenly, I feel bad for him and I can't resist his sweet smile. 

"Fine come with me," I groan, ah I hate losing to people younger than me.

"Thanks!!"

I lead him to my lab and fumble for the keys.

"Want some help with that?" 

"No I'm fine!"

I get out the keys and open the door.

"Hyung you stay here everyday??" He looks at the filthy place

I don't usually have a lot of time to clear up so this place is normally a mess. Cups and plates are scattered around, leftover food and cables tangled everywhere. It probably smells too but my nose is pretty much immune since I spend everyday in this cramps room. Jimin sits down on the torn couch. He looks disgusted but tries to hide it.

"I know, sorry about the mess," I say throwing my coat onto the peg behind the door.

I take a seat in front of my computer.

"No it's fine, I definitely have to come and clean some time though!" He smiles

i can't tell if he's tell lying or telling the truth. I enter the password to my computer, the newest piece I've been working on pops up immediately.

"Ooh!! New song can I hear it?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"I was gonna wait but your special Jiminie," 

he blushes but hides it by putting on my headphones. I play the best bit of the song. Slowly his face transforms into a massive smile. 

" Wow!! It's so good!!!" He beams taking off the headphones and placing them down.

"glad you like it!" I smile," now let's get you to sleep!"

"I'm not tired," he yawns.

 "Don't tell me your not tired," I laugh," bed!"

he lies down on the sofa and I put a blanket over his small body.

"You said I was special Hyung, what kind of special?" He smirks

i turn a dark red, some people may be able to hide blushes like this but my skins to pale.

"You're pretty Hyung and the best singer and dancer," I mumble shyly

He looks at me. 

"Really?" He whispers.

"Ye-" 

he leans in and crashes his lips on mine. It feels so nice."I really like you Hyung," he mumbles.

"I like you too Jiminie now go to sleep!" 

I flip the light off and get back to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Ok that was cringey decided to add some Yoonmin into that because Yoonmin is also life😂 Hope you all enjoyed this and I think I have two subscribers? I know that's rubbish but I'm actually happy 110 people looked at my story so feel free to leave a comment. Also this web is really glitchy and moves every time I type so I'm not able to proof read it sorry!! Bye x