Chapter 1 ( Short )

Recommended

I sit down on my bed after a hard day of dancing. 

*Ding* A notification pops onto my phone of a recommended video. Slowly, I read the title.

" VKOOK COMPLIMATION"

I don't get what this means so I open my laptop and type it up. Surprisingly, over a thousand videos come up of the same thing, I click on the top one curiously. Immediately pictures and videos of Taehyung and me come up, videos of Taehyung back hugging me, holding my hand, playing with my hair and even being jealous of the members hugging me. This video warms my heart as I realise Vkook/ Taekook is mine and Taes ship name.. He looks so cute in these videos I just stare at him endlessly. Halfway through the video I hear the front door open.

"Kookie I'm home!!" Yells a happy Taehyung.

I get rid of the video and shut the laptop so hard I think it might have broken.

"I'm in here Taehyungie Hyung!" I call and hear footsteps to mine and his joint room.

He comes in and sits next to me. The others are out, I'm not sure where but I know they're somewhere. He hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Manager Hyung let me go because I did well on the dance," He beams up at me.

His rectangle smile is so cute.

"Thats good!" I smile.

"YouTube marathon time now Kookie," He says reaching for the laptop.

Without realising what I'm doing I slap his hand off the device.

"What?" Taehyung whimpers slightly rubbing his hand.

"Sorry! Sorry Hyung!" I say totally in shock.

He snuggles into me as an 'It's ok' sign. Before I can do anything he snatches the laptop, opens it and types up YouTube. I try to grab it but he hits me away this time, smiling to himself for getting revenge. He looks at the home page scanning for any interesting videos. He sees the video I've just watched and I see his face lighten slightly. He's not confused about this like I was? 

"You've seen it too?" He asks looking at me with puppy eyes.

i nod quietly.

"Awwe your blushing!" He giggles before hugging me tightly and whispering in my ear, " I really like you Hyung, do you like me too?"