Chapter two ( short)

Recommended

I'm quite for a bit, processing what he just said. My ultimate crush just said he liked me. Taehyung. The cutest boy in the entire world just asked me if I liked him. Say something Jungkook, anything.

"Yes," I whisper, his hug loosens slightly as he looks as me.

My cheeks burn as he examines my face.

"Are you lying to me?" He asks, looking for any evidence.

"No Hyung," I reply forcing my eyes to look at his.

He looks so adorable. His hair is slightly damp and his eyes are bright and shiny. I watch as turns into a rectangle as I say those words.

"I want to make Taekook the best ship ever! I'm going to look after you and cook fore you and-" I cut him off.

"No cooking! I don't want to get food poisoning," I laugh, he laughs with me.

"Fair enough," 

Then the conversation plunges into silence. Not an awkward silence. A nice silence. Then slowly, Taehyung moves closer to me and his lips crash onto mine. I kiss back, it feels so nice I want it to go on forever. Unfortunately, the front door opens.

"Hello?" Shouts a voice.

"Hi!" Taehyung calls, he winks at me before going to greet the other members.

I follow him, slightly annoyed they ruined our kiss. Oh well.

"Where's suga and Jimin?" Asks Taehyung shutting the door behind the members.

"In Sugas 'lab'," Rapmon says sitting down onto the sofa, exhausted.

"Suga works too hard, and pulling Jimin in with him is not cool," J-hope says throwing his coat onto the pegs and sitting down next to the exhausted Rapmon.

"Actually, Jimin offered to stay with him," Rapmon yawns.

"Really?" Asks Taehyung surprised, "Jimin would never do that for me,"

"It didn't really look like Suga needed Jimins help," Laughs Rapmon.

While all of this talk is going on I can't help but listen to Taehyungs beautiful voice. It was so deep and confident and I relived the previous conversation over and over again.

"Earth to Jeon Jungkook?" Jin smiles, " I need to put this in the fridge,"

"Sorry Hyung," I mumble before moving out of his way

He opens the fridge door and puts a leftover sandwich on the bottom shelf.

"Anyway I'm getting to bed, I'm tired," Yawns J-hope.

All the other members head off to bed. Me and Taehyung stand there in silence. 

"You coming to bed?" Asks Taehyung wrapping his arm around me.

"Yes I'm tired," I reply rubbing my eyes, He looks at me and smiles.

"Did you know your the cutest human being in the whole world?" He says .

"I thought you were,"I grin then I hold his hand and pull him to bed.

I lock myself in the bathroom and get dressed quickly, when I come out he's already dressed and in bed. 

*Click* 

I switch off the lights and we are left in darkness. The only sound you can hear are our hearts beating and are breath. I feel a shiver down my spine.

"Ah Hyung it's so cold," I shudder.

"Well I guess we're going to need extra body warmth then," I feel him smile as I crawl into bed.

He back hugs me.

"Are you comfy? Am I hurting you?" He asks.

"I'm fine," I giggle snuggling into his chest.

"night then," Taehyung whispers

"Night,"

I match my breath to Taes and eventually I'm asleep.

----Morning----

"Wow, So cute!!" Says a voice.

I blink as my eyes adjust to the light. Taehyung sits up.

"What do you want?" He yawns rubbing his eyes.

"You guys are so cute look at you!" Rapmon laughs.

I notice Taehyumgs hand around my waist and in my hair This is going to need some explaining.

 

 

 

Ok so the first two chapters are really short and probably quite boring but I will make the next chapters more interesting. Or at least I will try! I'm also thinking I might include some Yoonmin into this because they are my second favourite Ship and why not add them in too😂 And why not add Namjin into it as well sorry hobi😂❤️  Anyway I'm adding they're stage names into it instead of they're real names apart from Taehyungie which is kind of weird so I will change They're names to they're real names❤️ Ok bye xx