four - you again

Meeting Im Jaebum (Jaebum x Reader)

The photoshoot went great. You felt very nervous but the staff treated you very nicely. You got to introduce yourself through this shoot by answering various questions that would be in the magazine you were featured in. It was super exciting and you got to meet your manager. She was a sweet girl, very petite and kind.

You both went out to eat and get to know one another better. She was more on the shy side but thanked you for making her feel so comfortable.

"You're so well known here in Korea, and you're good friends with some idols! That's so exciting!" she had a cheery tone that you found very calming. " I've only gotten to meet the idols inside the JYP Business. I'm a hugeee fan of BTS!!"

"Oh my god me too!!" you replied just an excited. "Jimin though, like dayuuum."

She laughed and nodded happily, "Those thighs, and that jibooty!"

You both cheered. The sound of your glasses clicking against one another as you both laughed.

"This is really nice. I was afraid you'd be snobby, a lot of models tend to be full of themselves...I'm very happy to be working with you."

That made you smile and you two continued to get to know each other and fangirl over other groups. It was nice. Even though this kind woman was your manager, you felt that she had also become your best friend.

The weather was lovely. The sun shone through the trees as you walked the streets of Seoul. What a beautiful city. The sounds of cars honking, birds chirping and people talking surrounded you. You had sunglasses and a baseball cap on in order to not be recognized. It was weird knowing that you were well known in a completely different country.

The building you lived in contained a lot of security which was understandable since many idols including GOT7 lived there. You headed towards the elevator and dropped your keycard because you were a clumsy piece of . When you stood up your forehead collided with a soft cloth, once again klutz.

Worst part of it all.

It was once again Jaebum.

"You again, why am I not surprised?" he mocked.

"I'm so sor-"

"-Save it. Just stay out of my damn way."

There it was. That coldness that you didn't understand. Seeing this side of him was not attractive at all and you had no clue why he was even being such a prick in the first place.

"What's your problem?"

It slipped outShouldn't of said that.

"What did you just say?" he turned back around giving you a challenging glare.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

"Jerk," you whispered but you were pretty sure he had heard you because he began to turn around once again but you got on the elevator and was saved by the doors closing.

Goddammitwhat a jerk.

The rest of your day went fairly well. You had dinner alone at home and cried into your bowl while binge watching a Korean drama. So basically the usual of your daily life.

You never were one to sleep early but lately you couldn't help but fall asleep no later than 1 a.m. due to all the long schedules and work and the new bed was so invited and comfortable you couldn't help it.

___
sorry that this was so short next chapter will be much longer, you can also find this story on wattpad.