eleven - our story

Meeting Im Jaebum (Jaebum x Reader)

____

 

    "What if this causes a lot of problems instead?" you finally spoke and for once Jaebum agreed with you. 

 

   "Of course there will be people who will not like the idea but that's okay. I need you both to get to know each other well and figure out your "story" of how you met and how you fell in "love." 

 

    You both met in the dance studio, neither of you saying much since the atmosphere felt awkward after everything that had happened. 

 

    "I'm sorry that this happened. . ." 

 

    He looked up at you and sighed. "You apologize too much. This time it's not your fault, this is just what happens when you're under a company and have no freedom to make your own decisions. Let's just figure out this story. " 

 

   "I guess we should start off on how we met. We won't have to lie completely since we met at that party. You saw me and thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world," you joked and laughed. 

 

   "Oh come on, we got to make it at least somewhat believable," he mocked.

 

   That kind of hit you like a ton of bricks since his tone and facial expression remained expressionless and it was difficult to determine if he was just messing around or meant it. 

 

   You quickly moved on before he could notice. "How did we start dating?" 

 

    "You constantly kept begging me to date you and then I decided to just say yes at your desperation," he smirked. 

 

   You hit him lightly on the arm without realizing and quickly apologized but he didn't seem angry just laughed. 

 

   "We need to be serious!" 

 

   "Alright, alright." 

 

   You continued talking longer and figuring this whole thing out. As you did that the news was confirmed by JYP Entertainment and before you knew it both of your phones went crazy, your friends sending you multiple texts. 

 

  The door to the dance room opened loudly and Jackson stormed in. "You two mind explaining?!" 

 

   "It's not real," you confirmed. 

 

   "I know JYP told us but why would you agree to this?" he looked at Jaebum. "You put her in a dangerous situation, you know how some of our fans are!" 

 

   Jaebum stood up and got in his personal space, "You don't think I know that? We didn't have a choice." 

 

    "Did you even try?" Jackson yelled now. 

 

   You stood up too and got between, separating them. 

 

   "Stop this isn't his fault and I will be fine." 

 

   Later that night you were once again ambushed by a bunch of reporters asking you similar questions. This time a bunch of young girls in school uniforms gathered a bit further staring at you, if looks could kill. 

 

    Your bodyguard helped you inside the vehicle and soon drove off.  It seemed as if though Mr. Park had been wanting to say something throughout the whole ride but instead remained quiet and brought you home.

 

   You threw yourself in your bed and sighed heavily as your body calmed down over the soft mattress. 

 

This fake relationship was going to be so complicated. Jaebum wasn't exactly the guy you thought he'd be and you could feel yourself losing the feelings you had for him. Yes he was very handsome but he was a terribly rude person and you planned on getting over him soon but this pretending to be in a relationship was going to make that very difficult.