love is awesome

soft [sun side]

i write and flowers vomit. it's just as inconsistent as the it's mirror chapter


Other people aren’t allowed to know. Right?

Not about the hands that have touched every surface of her body, or how they’re always with each other even off camera, or that they stare at each other for who knows how long, just taking it in, and well, they’re probably definitely not allowed to know about how some nights, Byulyi is just centimeters away from kissing her in full.

Yongsun is confused. She’s always been reserved, but somehow being with Byulyi makes her forget this critical personality trait. She’s still way more held back, but it’s not much to speak of considering Byulyi practically has zero restraint.

There’s definitely something weird with their relationship. She can’t put her finger on what it is, and she kind of doesn’t want to. Byulyi’s adoration makes her nervous.

It’s become such a natural comfort that Yongsun always wants it. She wants it in the morning when she’s woken up with giggles instead of a blaring alarm. She wants it when she’s eating, because they’ll feed each other even if they have the same dish (which they usually do). She wants it in the car, because Byulyi’s much softer than the leather seats. She wants it at night, because for such a slight build Byulyi is so warm.

She wants it when they’re writing, when Byulyi’s words are spun so beautifully Yongsun entertains the idea they might be about herself and smiles. She wants it when she makes a mistake and Byulyi’s hand is on her back before she knows it and she remembers it’s not the end of the world. She wants it whenever Byulyi is there and she wants it even more when she’s not. She has even wanted it when the cameras were on and everyone could see. When Byulyi looked at her, it was like she forgot the world was watching.

She thinks it’s probably selfish of her. Byulyi keeps giving and giving and Yongsun wants it all, but is it hers? She feels like Byulyi has love spewing out of her every pore and Yongsuns taking a net and catching it all for herself.

She’s not sure what Byulyi wants from her exactly, and she doesn’t even know what she wants from Byulyi. She only knows whatever it is, she doesn’t want anyone else to have it, and she feels a little guilty about that.

Byulyi calls her a princess. Yongsun thinks it’s probably giving her bad habits. Byulyi waits on Yongsun and Yongsun waits for Byulyi to give her something.

She wants her attention.

She wants an answer.

She wants

She wants

I want you.