Satu

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul, are you busy? Can you come over to my studio? There's this new dance routine I just choreographed for my student's upcoming competition. You have good eyes so I need you to judge. Our next meal together will be on me! Hehe.

Byul puts her phone in her back pocket right after she replies that text message sho got from her best friend, Jung Wheein. She raises her arm to have a look at her watch. 11pm. She sighs heavily.

"Haihh that kid, it's almost midnight already. Can't she continue tomorrow or something? Didn't she just recovered from her fever last week? She never rests i swear to god!"

Byul rants by herself while walking to her car.

"Did she even eaten anything today?" She mumbles a little slower this time.

Byul gets into her car knowing she would need to stop by somewhere to buy something for her pup to eat.

 

 

Byul arrived at Wheein's dance studio soon after. She got out of her car and fix her long-sleeve loose tee, her fit-black pants and also her bangs. With the food she bought in one hand and her long coat on the other, she walks up the stairs to the studio just to clearly hear the song Wheein has been practicing to.

"That kid will be the death of me."

Byul burst open the door without even bother to say hi or anything;

"Yah Jung Wheein! Don't you know it's late? Does the word REST even exists in your life's dictionary? Wha...."

Byul can't finish her sentence when Wheein runs to her just to grab Byul's arm and forcefully drag her to the chair she put at the centre of the studio. Without saying a word, Wheein grabs the food and the coat Byul have got in her hands and put them on the table at the corner of the room. Ignoring the curious look on Byul's face, Wheein then go to stop the song that has been playing only to play it again from the start. Wheein then stands in front of Byul, waiting for the song to restart.

In those short seconds tho, Byul still manage to notice how stunning Wheein looks tonight. Wheein wears a black fit shorts and a white crop top that has been drenched with her own sweats out of practicing fo too long. She can't help but to gawked at her exposed abs and how them flexed every time she takes in air to breath. Black bra is visible inside that drenched crop top and her loose-free hair is shining by the light above them got Byul stucked to her seat. She looks way too beautiful it's a miracle that she is still breathing.

The song finally starts and Wheein starts her dance that she meant to show to Byul tonight. As if Byul wasn't dying enough, she died from the first beat Wheein danced to.

The way Wheein rolled her body, those waves she made, those powerful yet elegant dance moves, the way her hair flying throughout the routine, her abs flexing ily on every move she made, that concentrated look on her face trying to remember every routine she has planned out and memorized to, that y look now and then in effort to win over the audience obviously won over Byul's heart at the moment since she is feeling a lot of things she should't be feeling. Her heart beats way too fast than it should be, as if she is the one dancing right now, Her sweats begin to flow on her face and her back, as if she is the one dancing right now. This is dangerous.

Byul has always liked her best friend. Oh scratch that, she is actually in love with Wheein for only-god-knows how long. She has always been,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter