Final - 01

The Want

   It had been days since he last fed and the urge to do so was overwhelming. After picking a victim, some college boy who called himself Jongin in sheer bliss and pleasure, Suho stepped out of the woods, leaving his recent victim unconscious but still alive. Wiping the blood from his mouth, he'd been sure to check his surroundings before seeing a familiar boy. A wicked smile on his face, he hides back into the shadows. 

  Elsewhere, a boy and his friends are walking back to their college dorm blissfully unaware that they are being watched. Laughing and messing around, the boy feels a presence somewhere.
  "Yixing?" The friend beside him quirks a questioning brow. "You coming?"

  "Hmm? Oh, yes. Coming." Rushing to catch up, the feeling of someone watching him.

  The vampire follows behind him, careful to keep a good distance. Interesting he thinks with a look of curiosity on his face.
  So he's been here the whole timeThis'll be fun.


  Over the next few weeks, the vampire Suho follows the boy night after night back to his dorm. His hunger for the boy grows immensely. One night the moonlight shines on his newly picked out victim's delicate neck and the thought of sinking his teeth into the boy's skin, the blood rushing out and coursing through his body nearly makes him attack him on the spot.

 One day, he finally has enough and impulsively follows his victim into a coffee shop. I have to have him. I can take this no longer. Suho thinks to himself as he pushes open the door. There he spots his victim sitting alone at a table. Knowing there is no time to waste until he leaves for class, he walks over but stops and glares when he sees another boy sit with him.

"Hey Yixing, sorry I'm late." The newcomer apologizes.

"Luhan, I've asked you many times to call me Lay. I don't go by that name anymore." He teases the other, Luhan.

 Unable to watch their interaction continue, Suho leaves the coffee shop, vowing to someday approach the boy whose blood he wants to taste.


  Sounds of uneven breathing and gasps of pleasure ricochet in the donors dorm room as Suho kisses the boys jawline and traces kisses down his throat. Flashes of Lay's face takes over the boys' face, feeling a strong lust-like desire, he grips his donors wrists in one hand and in the other he grabs his throat.

"S-S-Suho. Please. Now. Bite me now." The boy beneath him whimpers.

  Usually, Suho didn't keep willing victims around, but it was easier to drink the precious blood when they were willing to be drunk from. Luckily, his longtime donor, Jungkook was always eager to give up some blood for some exchanged pleasure. He never drank his victims or donors dry, never changed his victims or donors. Only gave them pleasure and release in exchange for blood. He had two, Jungkook and BamBam, but the latter eventually grew tired of Suho's drinking. So now, he only had Jungkook.

 Leaving caressing kisses on Jungkook's chest, he makes his way back up to his collarbone. Nibbling on his sensitive skin, Suho bites into Jungkook's neck. It doesn't take long for a gasp of surprise to turn to a gasp of pleasure. , the younger grips Suho's shoulders and runs his fingers through the older's hair.  

Once he's finished drinking, Suho the wound clean, places a small kiss to the wound and kisses Jungkook's neck again. Pulling the younger boy close to him, he grabs a water, a granola bar a chocolate bar from the the boy's mini fridge and hands it to him. 

 "Eat and drink that, please." Suho orders, while dodging a kiss from Jungkook causing the younger to pout cutely.

"Thank you for allowing me to drink from you, but I have to go now."

"Until next time, Su." The boy in bed waves as Suho leaves the room. ....Now I have to hide this bite from Kyungsoo. Jungkook thinks to himself.


Snap!


 Lay was walking home when he hears a stick break behind him. Walking faster, he grips the knife in his pocket tightly.

Snap! Another breaks.

 Seeing his dorm coming closer in view, he feels relieved until a hand grabs his wrist. He raises the knife ready to protect himself.

"I'm not going to hurt you." A soothing voice tells him. He looks at the man standing in front of him. He looks vaguely familiar.

"What do you want?" Lay responds.

"I saw you walking alone and I was worried about you. May I accompany you to where you are going?" As if sensing Lay's discomfort, he holds up his hand. "My name is Suho."

 

He's just as I remember. He thinks to himself, trying not to grind his teeth.

 "I don't know. I don't know you and it's late-"

"Are you hungry?" Suho interrupts the other, determined for the boy to take the bait. "I'll pay." He offers.

"I am a little hungry..." As Lay trails off, Suho can see the boy giving into this offer.

"Great! I know this great place. Not too far from here. My car is parked not too far from us." As if proving his point, he gestures to a silver car stopped a few feet away.

"I don't know... The dorm's not too far away.." Lay rejects him again.

"Okay well in case you change your mind, I'll give you my number." Taking a pen from his pocket, Suho grabs Lay's arm and in a almost unreadable scrawl, he writes his number on Lay's palm. "If you need anything, just call me. I can drive you to the dorm, if you'd like." He offers. 

"Maybe another time." The boy replies, neither accepting or rejecting. "I have to go now, so...."

"I understand." With that, he allows the boy to walk away.

 

3 months later

 

 

Lay had been so distracted that day over the fact that Suho was coming over, he accidentally nicked his finger with the knife he was using. Overwhelming pain washed over him as he pressed a clean wash cloth to his finger as he tried to ease the bleeding.

 "Hey, Lay I guess who-" his roommate Taehyung called into the dorm kitchen with a paling Suho behind him.

"H-hey.. C-can y-you h-help me...?" He stammers. "Y-you know w-what t-to do, r-right?"

Not saying a word, Taehyung starts on helping the poor boy. Neither notice that Suho had left the room.

Suho had to get out of there. He knew of the boy's condition. If he even tried to drink from Lay, he knew he would kill the boy. The smell of his blood made him thirst so badly, he was blinded. He needed blood. Taking his phone from his pocket, he dials an all too familiar number. 

"That time again, Su?" Not waiting for Suho's answer he tells him to come to his dorm room.

 

1 month later 

 

 

"Lay." The vampire whispers to his throat.

"Suho." He whispers back.

"Now. Do it now. Bite me." Lay whimpers. 

Sinking his fangs into the innocent boys' neck, Suho drinks until there is nothing left.

 Waking with a start, he tries to take even breaths but fails. What the hell was that? Lay wonders to himself as he attempts to get the images from his mind. 

Why was Suho doing such a thing to me? Why was he a vampire? He's not a....Vampire? Is he? Laughing at his ridiculous thought, he settles back into bed, unaware that the very vampire from his dream is outside his dorm room.


 Over the next few weeks, the dreams only get even more bizarre, ranging from Suho being on top of him to Lay begging the other to bite him to steamier fantasies.
 

One night while Lay is dozing off in bed, a specific boy enters his dreams again. 

"Lay.. I want you to be mine forever." The vampire gives caressing kisses down his neck.

 * slightly, Lay closes his eyes and tilts his head up. Feeling a slight pinch, he gasps as Suho sinks his fangs into his neck. The pain increases as the other continues to drink his blood lustfully. His vision blurs as the vampire drains his blood, leaving no drop left. The vampire comes to his senses too late and looks down at the dead boy in his arms.


 Waking with a start, he sits up quickly and tries to slow his heavy breathing down.


What the hell? He thinks to himself as the image of Suho feasting on his blood crosses his mind again.


Although confused, he feels his heart tug at thought of being in Suho's arms. I really am losing my mind. He thinks absentmindedly as his fingers brush his neck. Feeling his cheeks heat up, he groans to himself.

 

months later

 


The fall leaves crunch under his feet as he makes his way to the dorm. With a subtle smirk on his face, he thinks to himself that this was the best plan he's had. Costume on, he blends in well with the other college kids around him. There shouldn't be any hiccups tonight. Not like Her. What a fool she had been to tell that boy what she was.


Because of that stupid girl, his kind had to be extra careful. How ignorant those two were. Playing such a game. He grits his teeth in annoyance. Because of her foolish actions, vampire hunters now knew how to slay them. Although lucky for Suho, his assigned hunter had lost his memories of being a vampire hunter and how to slay his kind in a accident a year ago. Unlucky for the hunter though. He'd just found his hunter and his plan is was to end Lay before the hunter can.


Everything was going according to plan...until he starting feeling for the hunter. He curses himself bitterly. He wasn't supposed to fall for the hunter