Eat!

It's a sibling thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life as an idol is hard.
Like seriously.
Sehun groaned. "Another dance routine to learn? I think I'm actually gonna die." He just wanted to go back home and sleep.
Kai sighed. "I know. No offense but I wonder what it's like in other companies. Like, what's BTS's place? BigHit or whatever? They seem pretty chill."
Chanyeol laughed. "Probably shouldn't be saying that here." He then nodded. "But yeah, I wanna see what it's like there too."
Sehun wouldn't mind switching companies either, except for one, well, two things. One, it would probably cause a ton of unnecessary drama and two, there were actually people here that he liked, believe it or not. Well, mainly like one or two people but still.


They hung out in the foyer for a bit when a small female suddenly popped in through the doors. She raised her eyebrows when she saw all of them just standing around.
"Hey guys," she said sweetly. Sehun didn't have to look to know who it was.
"Hey Luhan," Chanyeol said. "What's up?"
"Nothing really. Just came to tell Sehunnie to eat something cuz Mom keeps bugging me about it. She says you look like a stick with a startlingly attractive face." She made a face. "As if." 
Sehun rolled his eyes. Yes, Luhan was his sister, and yes, he had a sister who was an idol. Not unheard of. Also in the same brutal company as him. 
"Sehunnie?" Baekhyun mimicked, grinning.
"Lu, you can't just barge into our part of the building whenever you feel like it," Sehun scolded, just wanting her to leave.
Luhan pouted. "So mean. I haven't seen my older brother in so long-"
"We see each other every day."
"But I don't always get to talk to-"
"You wouldn't do that at home either."
"Yes I would!" She puffed up her cheeks in frustration. A few members chuckled at the amusing exchange.
"Oh come on, Sehunnie," Kyungsoo reprimanded, smirking. "Some people's sisters ignore their existence and you have cute little Luhan here who just wants-"
"Ugh, shut up. I'm leaving." And with that he headed back to the dorms.
Luhan pouted. "My brother's so mean," she huffed. "Anyway, see you guys later!" She skipped back out the doors. 
"Ah, his sister's still as cute as ever," Kai said fondly. "I wouldn't mind having her-"
"I heard that!" Sehun called through the halls. The others snickered. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Sehun did care at least slightly about his doe-eyed little sister.  


Sehun glanced at his reflection in the mirror. He was so different from Luhan. Luhan, who had the gentler features that suited a female. She'd gotten the big doe eyes and soft voice and small figure. Meanwhile, he'd gotten the hard features of a guy, the resting face he was so well known fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter