Chapter 7 -Final-

Ghost Seeing Detective Bang Yongguk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“Weird” Yongguk sigh, his close his eyes and shake his head few times, he trying to remember every details of the progress.

‘the killer change his ID 5 years ago but everything is so easy’ Yonggk bite his lower lips. “Youngjae will you check family backgroup Park Chanyeol” Youngjae knit his eyebrows while look at Yongguk curiously and then slowly take Zelo laptop and searching information like Yongguk told him.

“Park Chanyeol born on 27 November 1988, he has family violence, his father used to abused his physical” Youngjae tapping and tapping more the keyboard to searching for the information. “His mother leave his behind with his father for another men when his still 3 years old… he used to change school more than 3 times during his middle school until high school.. Teacher used to find his weird …” Youngjae focusing to searching more details while the others listening very carefully, “Ohhhhhhh He father killed his mother after knew his mother has another child with another men, it happen 2 years after his mother leave his father”

“so you means Chanyeol has half-brother?” Daehyun eyes become bigger than normal

“Yes, they lived together at orphanage house, and…. 10 years later Chanyeol father died at the prison, he hang himself” Yongguk feels something poke him from behind, when turn around his saw Himchan pointer a words on white board ‘promise’.

“So why they do that?’ Zelo confused

“Promise” all of them look at Yongguk curiously

“They promised to each other to never let the person they love to leave them like what they mother did” Yongguk look at Himchan

“Love? More like they obsessed with them” Daehyun scoff

“Wait it’s this means that Park Chanyeol other brother is..” Daehyun eyes bigger than normal, “Yes it’s Moon Jongup”  Yongguk sigh, “He trying to trick us” Yongguk bite his inner cheek. Daehyun blink his eyes, “yay Youngjae where Park Chanyeol father killed his mother?”

“Knife Factory called Thurder custom knife factory, weayo?” Youngjae look Daehyun.

“It was the same place actually, used to be knife factory and then it became abandoned building, after the killer is arrested 2 years, now will be..” Daehyun count the years.

“It’s been 22 years that building was abandoned”

“You’re right hyung, Chanyeol and Jongup killed Joonmyeon and Himchan exactly same”

“Because that how Chanyeol father did” Yongguk whisper, loud enough for other heard. He look at Himchan who are now smiling sadly at him.

“let’s go everyone” all of them take gun, Youngjae calling for backup and then follow them behind.

When they all arrived at Abandoned building at SM town street, “We need to separated, Daehyun you take outside the building, Youngjae and Zelo go first love of the bulding and I will take the ground floor, be careful guys”

“Yes Hyung!” all of them going separated with 2 police following each of them.

Yongguk slowly looking at every corner of the, them his found a room, he slowly open the door and his Jongup sitting at a chair, looking up with a smirk on face.

“I see you finally come, Mr Bang Yongguk” Jongup giggle

“Put you hand in the air where we can see it” Yongguk grip the gun tightly while look at Jongup. Jongup slowly put his hand in the air while smirk, then other 2 polices grab and handcuffs Jongup hands together and bring him to the police car, “We found him” Yongguk infor other members using walkie talkie.

Yongguk around the room, full with Himchan picture, on other side is Joonmyeon and on other side is a women. “Hyung!” the other 3 members come to see Yongguk, the other side full with women picture is capture Youngjae attention, “This is their mother” Yongguk sigh.

At Interrogation room at police station, all of them look at the one-way mirror where their facing Jongup on other side with Zelo doing interrogation session.

“Why you do this to Kim Himchan” Zelo show fews picture of Himchan, while Jongup smirk looking at Zelo, “You have be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter