Chapter 3

Ghost Seeing Detective Bang Yongguk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 At night, Yongguk still looking all the files and information about Himchan’s killer. suddenly Himchan appeared beside Yongguk, “hey” Himchan put his head on Yongguk shoulder.

“AHHHHHH I TOLD YOU DON’T APPEAR SUNDDENLY” Yongguk hold his chest as his close his eyes.

“Why you scared of ghost?” Himchan winks

“Yay! Listen here you cat eyes, anyone will be like that if you suddenly appear” Yongguk sigh

“Hehehe I’m sorry” Himchan pout as his giving Yongguk his puppy eyes.

“and what you doing here?” Yongguk eyes focus back at his case files

“I don’t know where to go since nobody could see me” Himchan pout. Yongguk sigh as his get up to the kitchen.

“Are you hungry” Himchan smiling as his skipping to kitchen. Yongguk cooking a pot of ramen and after done cooked, his put it on table as Himchan prepared chopstick for both of them.

They eating peacefully, Yongguk eating the noodle as the noddle is longer, he keeping his head forward then his realize that Himchan and his eating the same noddle in their mouths, Yongguk stopped as his eyes met with Himchan eyes. Himchan smiling then bite off the noodle. “You look cute when you like that” Himchan giggle. Yongguk clear his throat then continue his eating session.

After dinner, Yongguk washed the dishes while Himchan looking at Yongguk case files, Himchan take a look at picture of the card that showing the last messages to victim then suddenly Himchan felt headache as his seeing everything surrounding is blur. He holding his head and wish his headache is gone then suddenly his feel someone tap his shoulder, when his look up his saw Yongguk worried face. “What wrong?”

“That man…that man is the one that took me to a place” Himchan breath shakes, Yongguk looking at Himchan curiously.

“What you mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter