Chapter 4

Ghost Seeing Detective Bang Yongguk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

The next day, Yongguk came to office and received bad news which is one of their witness is died.

“Oh Sehun died around midnight at his own apartment, cause of died are been shoot on his head”Youngjae put few pictures on board while explaining.

“According to Himchan Co-Worker, Oh Sehun is close to the victim” Daehyun hand over a picture of Sehun toYoungjae.

“And Yongguk hyung…” Youngjae sigh then hand over a picture of card that been took at Sehun murder place.

“The killer sent a message for you” Yongguk grip the picture tightly and gritted his teeth, and then he hit the table “!” then Yongguk feel someone caress his arm when he look up he saw Himchan give his small smile Yongguk felt so relax under Himchan touch, then he tapped Himchan hand and then handing to the board.

“I want Youngjae and Daehyun go back to the TS entertainment, ask anyone that saw Himchan with the blue hair guy” Youngjae and Daehyun nods

“Zelo and I will go to place that Himchan and Sehun usually having lunch”

At B.A.P café, Yongguk look around the place, “Excuse me? Can I help you” a girl greet them with smile, then Yongguk show the girl a police bandage “We come help to ask if you know this guys” Zelo show the girl a picture of Himchan, “Oh I knew this guy, he always with a guy too, his hair is blonde is I not mistakes”  Zelo take another picture which is Sehun, “Oh you means this one?’ the girl nods “Yeah, they usually sit there”  the girl pointing at the table close to window. Yongguk walk to the table and sit there, ‘one of the co- worker named Oh Sehun told me that he always spot the same man every single times they having a lunch, for first is kind of normal but then it became odd’ Youngjae words flash on Yonggk mind.

“do you found anyone that acting weird” the girl pout her lips abit as she trying to remember

“I did show one time, a guy wearing full black suit, face cover and….oh he got tattoo area hand” Yongguk bite his lower lips.

“Where the men usually sit?” Zelo wrote every single information that they get.

“Actually I just saw the me one times and he sat behind them that time”

“Who usually work on lunch time?”

“Me, Taehyung, Jihyo, and Xiumin and also usually lunch not so busy”

“Who take order from that men on that day?” Yongguk start to asking the girl

“It’s Jihyo” Yongguk nods, “are Jihyo work today?” the girl nods and calling Jihyo, that later on a girl long ponytail came to them, “Hai I’m Jihyo, what can I help you”

“We want to ask few questions” Zelo show the police bandage, “do you remember a guy wearing full black suit, cover face and got tattoo around hand?” Jihyo blink few times trying to remember, “Oh yeahh I remembered, but I don’t the guy weird that time because I was busy taking his order but you said just now his got tattoo around hand but that day I also saw tattoo around side neck” Zelo and Yongguk looking at each order, “Do you recognize him?” Jihyo shakes “because he wearing mask and the guy didn’t even look up when he order”

“Thank you, we really appreciate you guys help and can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter