Happy birthday,dear Joonie

Stay in my heart

Mir woke up as he felt something soft gently rubbing his back.He turned around.He found Joon,peacefully sleeping next to him.He smiled and looked at the calendar on the table.

-February 7th.It's Joon's birthday!!!-Mir thought.He jumped from his bed.It was almost 7 o'clock and he had to go to school.He put on his jeans and a black,tight jumper.He covered Joon with the blanket and kissed his eyelid,trying to not wake him up.He left the room carefully closing the door behind him.He put on his jacket,took his bag, wrapped a big,blue scarf around his neck and left the apartment.It was snowing.Mir loved to watch the snow falling from the clouds.One snowflake fell on his lip and melted.

-It's like a kiss.-Mir thought.-Like Joon-hyung's kiss.....

He remembered.It was Joon's birthday.

-What should I buy him?Huh,like I can afford to buy him something.-Mir thought.He put his hands in his pockets.They were completely empty.He stood in front of the store.He saw nice shirts and hats which Joon might like.But than,he just passed by,he had no money at all.Few minutes later,he arrived at the school.Meanwhile,Joon woke up,rubbing his eyes.He realised that the boy was gone.He jumped from the bed,disappointed.It was his birthday,and he wanted to spend it with Mir.But,he knew that Mir must go to school.

-Nevermind,I'll prepare something for me and him and we can be together when he come back...-Joon mumbled to himself.He didn't like mornings without Mir.It's been a month since Mir moved in.He liked when he could feel boy's warm body next to his,and when he could see boy's beautiful face while he's asleep.He had his own room,but he liked sleeping with Mir.Now,it was pretty quiet in the apartment.Joon made a sandwich just to make hunger go away.He was looking through the window while he was munching his sandwich.It was snowing.Joon imagined Mir,covered in snow,laughing at him.

-His skin is just like this snow.So white and soft...-he talked to himself.He needed Mir at the moment.He needed him so badly.-Aish,I'll completely freak out until Mir comes back!I must do something.....-thought Joon.He took a comic book and dropped himself on the bed.He tried to not think about Mir,but he kept turning around,staring at the wall clock.Suddenly,someone knocked on the door.Joon jumped from the bed and ran to open the door.

-It's Mir,it's Mir,he finally came back!-Joon talked to himself.He was ready to pull the boy on his chest and bury his head into boy's milky skin,but when he opened the door,his smile faded away.He saw his mom,dad and older sister standing in front of him with a birthday cake and presents in their arms.

-Surprise!-said his mom.-Happy birthday!

-Ah,little Joonie finally grew up!-added his sister and pulled him in a hug.Joon offered them a smile and they went in the apartment.They sat at the table and put the cake in front of them.

-So,how do you feel?Do you feel older?-asked his noona and messed his hair.

-Well,not really.But I feel more experienced than before.

-Nice!-she replied.She lighted candles on the cake and they started singing a birthday song to Joon.He blushed and smiled widely.

-Now,blow the candles and make a wish.-said his noona.Joon blew the candles and they clapped their hands.Joon closed his eyes.

-I wish that Mir is here,with me....-Joon thought.He opened his eyes.

-So,what was your wish?-asked his noona.

-Well,if I tell you,it won't come true,right?-replied Joon.

-Oh well...I know that you wished something special,right?

-Yes.It's very special to me.

-Aaaaaaahh,Joonie has a girlfriend!-yelled his noona.

-No,no,I don't have any girlfriend!

-Joonie,it's time for you to get one...

-But,I don't need it,I have Mi-...M-MYSELF!I have myself!

-Okay.....If you say so.-replied his noona.They sat down,Joon's mom cut the cake and they ate it happily.Joon almost forgot about Mir,he was busy with his family,eating cake and listening his noona talking about him when he was baby.

Mir sat at the table in the empty classroom.School finished ten minutes ago,but he wanted to stay and make a present for Joon.He made a big red plushie-heart,and he wrote Joon's name on it.It was very soft,because Mir used special material for it.

-If it's for Joonie,it must be special.-thought Mir.He picked up the plushie-heart and went out.He walked back to Joon's apartment,and looked around.There was a lot of snow,so he decided to make something more.He made a cute snowman,and put the plushie in his arms.Next to him he wrote a message to Joon.-Hmmm,not bad...-thought Mir.

-Now,open the presents!-said Joon's mom.She tossed him a big parcel with a big red ribbon on it.Joon happily removed the ribbon and he found a beautiful black shirt.

-Oh,thank you,umma!

-It will look perfect on you!-she replied.His sister tossed him another parcel.There was an expensive parfume in it.It smelled so seductive.

-Wow,I didn't know that you're familiar with parfumes for man.....

-Well,this one was the best I could find.-replied his noona.Joon's dad gave him a black hat,which he liked a lot.He hugged his dad,and thanked him for the present.He messed Joon's hair and a smile appeared on his face.Than,Mir slowly opened the front door,wanting to surprise his hyung.He heard some noises coming from the living room.He peeked behind the wall.His smile disappeared from his lips.He saw a happy family,sitting together.They were all laughing.He also saw his present and a cake.This all recalled a lost memories from the time when his parents were alive.They used to be just like that family in front of his eyes.His hyung forgot about him.Joon accidentally turned his head an noticed a familiar figure standing next to the wall.

-Mirue!You arrived!Come in,you must taste this cake,it's very delicious!-said Joon.He stood up,but the boy stepped back.-Mirue?

Mir turned around and ran away.Joon jumped out of his apartment to reach Mir.He was faster than younger boy and he pulled his sleeve.Younger boy fell in the snow in front of Joon's legs.Joon noticed the snowman with a red plushie-heart,and a message for him.

Happy birthday,dear Joonie.

Than he looked at the boy kneeling in front of him.He was wet from the snow,his hands were probably freezed,because he had no gloves.Joon wanted to kill himself right there.He made Mir cry.Again.Boy didn't have enough strength to move,he couldn't even look at Joon's eyes.

-Don't look at it,please.Just don't look at it.I'm sorry...I wanted to buy you something but I had no money...Forgive me.-Mir whispered.Joon kneeled next to him and wiped away his tears.

-This is the best present I've ever got in my life...-he said.He pulled Mir in a hug,pressing their bodies together.Joon forgot about everything,only Mir left in his head.He messed his hair and gave boy a warm kiss to melt his cold lips.

-But,hyung...

-Let's go inside.It's cold here.

-I can't go there.

-Why?

-Look at me.What do you see?Just go and have a good time with your family,I'll be okay.

-You know what I see?I see a beautiful boy who I love more than my life and who I won't let go that easy.-Joon said.He took the plushie-heart from the snowman and wrapped his hand around boy's shoulders.They slowly walked back inside his apartment.His parents and sister were left.

-Hyung...happy birthday.

-Thank you,Mireu.-Joon replied.-Don't ever leave me,Mirue.Don't,please.I need you now.

-I won't.

-Promise?

-I promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to Joonie <3

A longer update ^^

Hope you will like it :)