Not everything is as it seems

Stay in my heart

Mir just stood there while he was watching Joon leaving.

-It's strange.I've never felt this way before.Mir,what's happening to you?Aish...-Mir thought.He went back to his home.It was cold and he was hungry,but he didn't mind.

-I'll made another plushie for Joon.And we'll meet tomorrow so I can give it to him.And I'll ask him to be my friend.-he thought.He started making another plushie,but this time more carefully and with lots of love.He finally got someone's attention.Nobody has taken care of him since his parents died.Nobody wanted to be his friend and he had to keep his deepest feelings inside.He hoped that God will send him a friend,and now,his wish became true.Somebody else would thought : "What the hell?!You saw him once and you're already calling him friend?".But Mir was different.

Next day.After terrible day at school,Mir finally arrived at home.He quickly changed his clothes,took the plushie and ran out to the park.He was looking for Joon.

-Aish,what if he's busy right now?What if he completely forgot about me?What if he...-Mir's thoughts were interrupted.He heard someone called his name and he turned around.He saw Joon standing behind him.

-I thought that you won't come.-said Joon.

-I thought the same for you,too!I thought that you forgot about me.

-Well,to be honest,I was thinking about you for a while.You're really kind,Mir.I would like to know more about you.

-Well...what do you want to know?-asked Mir.Joon sat on the bench and patted the place next to him.Mir placed himself next to Joon.

-I want to know what do you like,what do you hate,your plans for the future,your dreams...Something like that.

-I like plushies.I feel really happy while I'm making them.I don't hate anything special...My dreams?To find a friend.

-Another friend?

-No.There's no another friend.I have no friends.

-Really?I thought that you have many friends!

-Not everything is as it seems.I'm afraid that you will reject me after you hear the truth about me,or even worse,that you'll pity me.

-I won't,I promise.

-Well than.When I was 14,my parents died in a car accident.I live in a small,abandoned house,which is very cold.And I'm very poor.-said Mir.Joon was shocked.He couldn't say even a word.He lives in a huge home,he got enough money and his family is happy.He looked at Mir.-Just please,don't hate me.Please,be different than others.

-I can't hate you.You opened my eyes,Mir.I thought that I have no luck in my life,and what about you?I have everything and you...

-I have nothing.

-No,Mir.From now on,you have me.-said Joon.Mir thought that everything is just a dream that will fade away soon.He bowed his head.

-Thank you.-Mir whispered.He took the plushie out of his pocked and tossed it to Joon.His hands were shaking.-Here,I made you the plushie again.It's nothing,but I had no money to buy you something more expensive.Sorry about that.

-Mir,are you okay?

-No.

-What's wrong?

-Is this all true?You're going to accept me just like that?

-I will.

-And you're not feeling sorry for me?

-I do,but in a positive way.

-Than,we can be friends?

-We can.-said Joon.Mir wrapped his arms around Joon's warm body.Joon patted his back and smiled.-Now,go and pack your things,you're going to live with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This supposed to be an oneshot,but I realised that I can't write this story like oneshot.I really hope that you'll like it.Feel free to comment and tell me what do you think.

Fighting^^'