Sweet Yoda

Little Squirrel

 

 

Sun is bright.....

Just like your smile....

I don't know if this is right.... 

But I realize...

That I only fall deeper to you... 

 

A month later.....

Today is the last day of Sana in hospital. Her parents pick her up and help her to pack her things. Sana on the other side is confused. She's happy but at the same time sad to the fact that she left the hospital. Where she spend her childhood the most, where she can have friends that on her side for a good 24 hours, where she find a good people that nice to her, and the most part she remembered, where she find her first love. 

 

"Sana" Her mom called

"yes?" 

"I think you should bid a farewell to your friends and the nurses"

"alright then"

 

Sana left her mom in her room and goes to the play room, where her friends fooling around with their goofy smiles. Once she landed her foot in the room, she spotted Chen smiling widely with Daehyun. She find herself smiling at him and the little rascal beside Chen notice it.

 

"Oi, Chen! There's Sana!" Daehyun patted Chen shoulder and pointed at Sana direction.

 

Chen only grinning like a fools but frowned as he knew Sana approachs Nurse Park. On other side, actually Sana whispered something to Nurse Park. Nurse Park nodded and stand up. 

 

"Guys! Please gather there in front me!" and the kids in instant take seat in front Nurse Park. 

"Today is Sana day to left the Hospital..." Chen face darken as he heard the news. He's not misheard right? Sana gonna left the Hospital?!

"Sana" Nurse Park called her and she nodded. 

"I want to say thank you for you all. It's been a nice years for me. I will miss you guys. Thank you Eunha for being a good roommate, SinB for your blunt critic, Rose for your presence to listen to my problems, Daehyun for your loudness, Mohiko for drinking my milkshakes and cookies, my penguin cousin Mina, and......Chen...i missed fighting with you" she stared at them sadly one by one. 

"Goodbye guys! I hope we can meet again. Love you" 

"Bye Sana! We love you too!" they all stands up and make way too handshake and hug her. 

 

When it's come to Chen turn, Sana smiled at him, hurt can be seen in her eyes. 

 

"Bye.... Sana. I hope... I can meet you again..." Chen waved awkwardly.

"Stupid" Sana chuckled and approach him, pull him into a hug. 

"Love you, Chen"

"I love you too"

"see you next time"

 

Chen pulled his hand and handed something to Sana's hand. 

 

"what's this?" Sana ask, not breaking the hug

"open it as soon you reach home" Chen smiled

 

The two hugged for a good minutes before parted away. The two smiled at each other, holding hands. 

 

*cough*

 

The two turned to the door and found Sana mom smiling.

 

"Time to go" Sana nodded and turns back to Chen. 

 

Sana smiled at him and slowly walked away. Chen sadly smiled and stared at her, a tear escaped from his eyes. Sana noticed and walked back at him. 

 

 

 

 

Kissing him on the cheek. 

 

 

 

 

Chen smile become wider. Sana then walk to her mother and waved to Chen, holding the thing she got from him tightly. 

 

Sana arrived at her house after a good ride. She quickly sprints to her room and jumped on her bed. She remembers something and pull it out from her jacket pocket. 

 

A small pink box. Sana open it and find a necklace with a paper. She take a seat and read the paper. 

 

'Dear Squirrel,

I already prepared this for you as soon I heard the news from Nurse Im that you will left the Hospital. I hope you wear this necklace so I can recognize you in the future....like our promise to marry each other and have a lots of baby... '

 

Sana giggled at the sentence.

 

'Well... To be honest it's Mohiko idea to write this. I just want to say that don't get too close to those boys or I will kill them with my lightsaber...'

 

Sana giggled again, imagining jealous Chen.

 

'Let's take a same middle school since I will take my leave exactly a month before middle school year started.....just that. 

 

    With love and the force, Your Yoda'

 

Sana smiling widely and grasp the paper on to her chest. Little did she know, her mom and dad watch her from the door. 

 

"Tsk! Kids these day" Sana's dad hissed

"hush! Let her! She find her love" 

"at this young age?! she's only 8!"

"ugh! You're no fun" Sana's mom brushed her shoulder and left him dumbfounded.