Chap7

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"I should go home, Taecyeon should be on his date."
 

Minjun exhaled and continued walking along the same path he had come.
 

"Hey boy, where are you going?"
 

An elderly woman called him and Minjun looked around
 

"To home"
 

He answered; It was not the first time he had met other spirits but he didn't usually talk to them.
 

"Do you still have a place to return to?"
 

The old woman asked and Minjun looked at her in confusion.
 

"Is there anyone waiting for you yet?"
 

She asked again and entered the antique shop
 

"How weird"
 

Minjun whispered but a deep sorrow of that question had been born in his heart.
 

Returning to Taecyeon's house, he walked quietly across the door to the floor when he heard a noise in the kitchen.
 

"Wh-who...?"
 

Minjun whispered slyly and saw a large bouquet of yellow flowers in a vase on one side of the kitchen sink, also saw Taecyeon leaning against the counter with a frustrated gesture and hesitated to approach so he remained silent and left To the room since it also didn't feel right.
His chest still ached, as if pierced by a huge sword. Who waited for him? It certainly was not his house where he was now and he was not with his family either, so what was he doing here? Without realizing it he began to cry huddled to one side of the closet hugging her knees to his chest; He heard the door close and realized that he was now completely alone.

*-*-*-*-*

Wooyoung was in the living room of his house looking at the gift box on his small table and bit his lower lip.
"You forgot to take this with you when you left. Wooyoung ah, sorry for having mistrusted you.
Nichkhun"

He read the card and his heart began to pound as he removed the lid of the box; Inside was a couple of books full of notes, a musical box gift from Minjun and also a picture he had; on the side of the bed where Minjun was between them two with a smile.
His eyes filled with tears, that photograph was the first for the family Christmas album and although Wooyoung had refused to appear Minjun was persistent saying that since sharing a roof, he was part of the family.
"Hyung"
Wooyoung sobbed, holding the photograph against his chest.
"I'm going to find you hyung, don't be scared."
Wooyoung whispered to the photo.
Nichkhun had watched everything from the window, he had doubted that Wooyoung would open that box and yet he did but when he saw the tears of the child his heart shrank like the blade that burns. He wanted to come in and hug him but he had a kind of fear inside. What was it? The child was like his little brother but why was he still afraid? Fear that something happened to him when he returned home beaten, afraid that he would not see him again when, after the third day, he realized that he was gone forever and now. Why fear?
He leaned his back against the wall and looked up at the sky.

*-*-*-*

Minjun's eyes were closed when he heard the door open and watched carefully Taecyeon go straight into the room to lie down, still looked annoyed so Minjun stayed in his hiding place still decayed. A couple of minutes later Taecyeon was in front of Minjun with a scowl and eyes like those of a hawk that has found its prey.
 

"Where have you been?"
 

He asked with his jaw tight and Minjun frowned. 

"I ... I had a task to attend to."
 

Minjun responded with a chill
 

"And why are you still here?"
 

Taecyeon asked and Minjun stood up facing him despite his difference in stature
 

"What are you talking about?"
 

He asked, beginning to feel angry
 

"If you've made your business upfront Why did not you leave?"
 

Taecyeon said angry and Minjun's eyes filled with tears and his cheeks were red with rage
 

"HOW WILL I KNOW IT? I DIDN'T EVEN IF I LIVE"
 

He yelled and Taecyeon was surprised, didn't know that he could hurt Minjun that way
 

"M-Minjun..."
 

"Let me, it's okay! I'm leaving!"
 

He turned and crossed the wall.
 

Taecyeon tried to follow behind him however he slammed against the wall and woke up on the floor.
 

"FXXK!"
 

He struck his forehead with his palm open.
 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A week later ~

 

-Seulong hyung
 

Wooyoung arrived at the table occupied by the man reading a book on his lap.
 

"Oh! Wooyoung-ah"
 

Seulong got up and Wooyoung smiled
 

"I was reading a little before you arrived"
 

Seulong lifted the book and put it in his backpack when Wooyoung stopped him.
 

"Wait, Do you like that novelist?"
 

Wooyoung asked, pointing to the book, and Seulong looked at the book.
 

"Jun.K ssi? Of course, his novels are fascinating. Why?"
 

Wooyoung was full of euphoria

"I know him"
 

Wooyoung said quickly and Seulong jumped
 

"Really? like? where?"
 

he asked impatiently
 

"It's a long story, but would you like to meet him?"
 

Wooyoung was happy because things were starting to take their toll but he was even happier to go home to Minjun and Nichkhun again.
 

"It's a joke? Of course I want, his life is an enigma and I've only seen a photo throughout his career."
 

Seulong said with excitement and Wooyoung feeling celebrated inside.
 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 

Taecyeon was awakened by the noise in the kitchen.
 

"I'm sorry hyung, I woke you up"
 

Junho apologized but kept hurrying around the house
 

"I'm going now, the clothes are in the washing machine. Bye hyung don't be late for dinner."
 

Junho hurried out and Taecyeon sighed, sinking his face into the pillow.
 

It had been a week since Minjun had left, to be more precise Taecyeon had accidentally tossed him away.
 

"Where did you get in?"
 

He asked, holding his face in his hands, he felt a lot of guilt since he had not heard Minjun's strange laugh but he didn't know what to do exactly.
 

"He'll be fine"
 

He said to himself getting up.
 

*-*-*-*-*-*-
 

"Are you sure of this?"
 

Chansung asked putting the dishes on the table
 

"Of course, it's been a while since we were together"
 

Junho said from the kitchen and Chansung sighed deeply. It's not as if he didn't want to be three again, but he still felt ashamed of what he had thought in the past.
 

"I think when you love a person, you worry that, as far as you know of his charm, someone can take it"

Minjun once said and Chansung was sure that was his case, Junho was so charming with that innocent smile and small eyes; It was a matter of time before someone else fell for him.
He was so focused on his thoughts that the sensation of something soft on his lips surprised him too much and was surprised even more when he saw Junho in front of him smiling.

 

"What was that for?"
 

Chansung asked hugging the waist of Junho
 

"I don't know, you looked so distracted that I wanted to see your reaction"
 

Junho smiled around her neck, kissing her lips once more.
 

"And this time?"
 

Chansung asked curious 
 

"This time, just"
 

They both smiled and Chansung got up in Junho and took him into the room.
 

"You know Hyung's coming soon"
 

Junho asked without refusing to undress
 

"We still have an hour"
 

Chansung whispered and Junho smiled pulling on Chansung's shirt by his shoulders.
*-*-*-*-*-*-


"I'm going"
 

Nichkhun said wiping his hands with a cloth after cutting the salad and hearing that they were knocking on the door.
 

"Who...? Woo"
 

Nichkhun remained static with the cloth in his hands
 

"Oh, see you again"
 

Seulong said from behind Wooyoung and Nichkhun looked away at him.
 

"Hello"
 

He said still disturbed
 

"Can we pass hyung?"
 

Wooyoung asked a little smiling and Nichkhun nodded, giving way to both men.
 

"What happened?"
 

Khun asked in a low voice to Wooyoung
 

"Hyung is a fan of the books of Minjun hyung and he was very excited to come and meet him"
 

Wooyoung whispered walking to the living room, nothing had changed in that place; As if time had stopped almost two months ago since he left.
 

"Where is Jun.K ssi?"
 

Seulong asked in secret to Wooyoung
 

"Seulong hyung, there is something I must tell you before you see it."
 

Nichkhun sat in the chair in front of them, putting two glasses of water on the table.
 

"What happens is that..."
 

Wooyoung didn't know how to explain the long history of the truth about Minjun.
 

"Minjun is in a coma, he has been for almost two months."
 

Nichkhun finished saying and Wooyoung exhaled, didn't intend to lie to Seulong but after a while he realized that Nichkhun didn't want to drive away Seulong.
 

"Really? Why?"
 

Seulong asked incredulous
 

"It's because of a car accident ... he didn't get injured but he had a mental block."
 

Wooyoung was surprised by the speed and calmness with which he responded, as if he had said this a hundred times.
 

"Oh, then is not a good time to see him."
 

Seulong said with some disappointment
 

"No, it's really a good time. The doctor says that only he can undo that concussion so he needs to listen to many people to encourage him to come back to himself."
 

Seulong nodded and Nichkhun stood up.
 

"By the way, no one should know about this. We want to avoid the press and all that for Hyung's sake."
 

Nichkhun said opening the first door in the hall; A kind of cloud came out of the room, it was air from a purifier.
The light entered the room, faintly on the inert body covered with blankets.

 

"I-Is it?""
 

Seulong asked almost frozen but no one answered, Wooyoung stopped Nichkhun to stay outside.
 

"H-Hi ... My name is Seulong ... I'm a big fan of yours."

 

Seulong looked at Minjun and smiled, that one picture that had been seen of the renowned novelist was ancient but now it did not seem like it.
 

*-*-*-*-*
 

"Nothing has changed"
 

Wooyoung said running his fingers through the furniture that supported some photos.
 

"I have not had time to do anything. Hyung and you have me very busy"
 

Nichkhun laughed from the kitchen
 

"I'm sorry"
 

Wooyoung replied feigning repentance
 

"Don't do that, it makes me feel bad."
 

Nichkhun came out of the kitchen with a bowl of salad.
 

"I'm sorry"
 

Wooyoung laughed again
 

"Wow is Thai food. Did you know i would come?"
 

Wooyoung asked gobbling the green paste
 

"Not really, but since you said you missed Thai food, I've prepared all this day after day"
 

Wooyoung avoided Nichkhun's gaze
 

"I can't believe it, it's still just as delicious"
 

The younger man smiled.
 

"Of course it is, I always do my best when I cook for you"
 

They both looked at each other and smiled, the air was light and sweet to both of them.

 

 

Sorry for the late girls. Enjoy this update and apologize if it is too short

Now that I see it well, this story has some things based on my life. Hahaha  I felt unmotivated and very bad, I did not want to jump, but you became my airbag so I decided at the moment to make an effort to heal and dance again.♥