Chap13

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

PoV Minjun.
It was like a dream, one of those that, just when everything is right, it is time to wake up. The light stung my eyes through the eyelids and hot air pounded against me, a sound like a heartbeat that was not mine it reached my ears.
The more I opened my eyes, the more I realized that I had awakened once more from a long sleep I had no perception of. I wanted to move but my arms and legs felt tied, I pulled back a little when something got me tighter with more force; I felt completely numb so I even moved my face was a big problem.
I could see a well-shaped chin on my head and the nostrils that shot air against my forehead, it was not Khun and it was not Woo then ....
Somehow I manage to move my arms heavily and hit his stomach causing him to fall from the bed.

 

"Hyung!"
 

"Deja vu"
 

There was something about this scene that seemed familiar to me and made my heart move like the gears of an old clock filled with dusty cobwebs.
 

"Wh-?"
 

My mouth didn't work, how long has it been? The guy got up and ran out of the room, calling Wooyoung and Nichkhun, who were soon in the room.


"Hyung"
 

Wooyoung pounced on me in a hug, and Nichkhun, who seemed even in shock, approached me step by step until he was in front of me.
 

"Really..."
 

He whisper as he hugged me to his chest.

Because they were like that? What had happened? Who was that guy?
 

"I'll leave them alone for a moment."
 

Seulong left the room and I looked at both of them, still unable to speak.
 

"I need to call the doctor"
 

Wooyoung wiped his nose and Nichkhun nodded, pulling out his phone.
 

"You can sit?"
 

Wooyoung asked, helping me a bit to get my back against the head of the bed.
 

-Hyung ... it's good that you have returned
 

Wooyoung's eyes were swollen and red as if he had cried all night.
 

My body felt frozen, I couldn't move my arms full and my legs were not responding well as my throat seemed to have dried.
 

"W-Water"
 

I managed to say a little raspy and Wooyoung ran out while Nichkhun looked at me.
 

"It's good to see you again hyung"

He said in a solemn voice, sitting down beside me and holding my hands.
 

"Wh-who?"
 

Look at the door and Nichkhun wiped my forehead with his hand
 

"He has the other ring"
 

He answered when our eyes met. In my heart there was a feeling of pain, an inexplicable pain that made my insides contract. Like disappointment
 

A moment later the doctor was here and examined my body in detail.
 

"It's good to back with us, Sir Jun, but tell me. What do get you? Almost half a year ... has a new record"
 

Without waiting for an answer he continued
 

"For some time you will not be able to walk since your legs are now in a state of shock so you must attend therapy. Your voice will come back in time so do not try to rush things, okay?"
 

I nodded still a little stiffly and he nodded, stuffing his things into his briefcase.
 

"I'll leave some vitamins to make up for all that you lost and I recommend you take some air. I'll go outside to talk to Mr. Khun so we'll see each other later."
 

I nodded and looked at my body with a painful sigh as someone knocked on the door. I looked with difficulty at the subject with gray shirt that came into my room in silence.
 

"Hey hyung..."
 

He said almost inaudibly and I kept looking at him in detail
 

"Your name?"
 

I asked, drinking more of the water Woo had brought for me.
 

"Im Seulong, hyung."
 

He responded slowly approaching to stand in front of me for a brief moment, then hugged me tightly.
 

"I'm so happy to see your eyes"
 

He whispered into my ear and then I pulled back a little from his chest looking straight into my eyes before approaching and kissing me. The feel of his lips was something new and surprising, I felt confused and at the same time excited but there was also a feeling of disappointment.
 

Surely it was because he had never been through something like that.
 

"Hyung ... I love you"


He said so suddenly and everything seemed to stop at that moment.

"M-Me..."
 

My voice was drier than before now
 

"Don't say anything now. I'll wait until you love me too, no matter how long."
 

I looked at the hand still holding mine, the rings were now together, this was what I had been waiting for all this time.
 

"Yes"
 

I whispered and he smiled holding my hand.
 

"Really I love you"

PoV Taecyeon

 

"Remind me, even if I forget you, remind me"
 

Minjun was slowly moving away from me in small bubbles of light.
 

I opened my eyes quickly but I could't get up at first until after a brief moment I was able to sit on the bed and rub my forehead.


"Minjun"
 

I said when my throat was hydrated
 

"Minjun?"
 

I looked around in a vain attempt to find him but there was no trace of his voice. I didn't think of anything else and was already turning the house in search of him but everything failed, Minjun was not here.


"Where...?"
 

I looked around, just in case there was a place I had not looked at but the house was already cluttered
 

"No, this can not be true"
 

I felt dizzy, my stomach was spinning and my head started to have a throbbing pain. Hot tear drops were wandering my cheeks. I lost him

PoV Minjun

"Rest hyung, don't try anything. Have you heard the doctor?"


Nichkhun had ordered before leaving, and Wooyoung had made sure to leave me everything he needed in any case at an accessible distance. There was no doubt that there were wonderful people by my side, Seulong had promised to return to prepare a good meal for me, but despite all this, why did I feel sad? Why did he feel there was something missing?


"Minjun"
 

Someone called my name, an unknown voice in the empty house like an echo forgotten on the walls.
 

"Minjun"
 

He called again but there was no one around so everything fell silent once more.
 

At that moment I thought it was some hallucination of mine, of course if my arms and legs were not working correctly together with my own voice after being in a coma five months my mind was not going to do so I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath to ease the pain.
 

"I'm at home hyung"
 

Wooyoung's voice forced me to open my eyes and look at the open door.
 

"How you feel? I was thinking that maybe you would like your computer and your manuscripts so here they are."
 

He put a couple of suitcases on the desk and left the computer in his lap
 

"t would also be good for you and your rehabilitation when handling the fingers"
 

He kept talking about other things as he went from here to there, cleaning around.
 

"W-Where was I this time?"
 

I asked more easily than before
 

"Well ... I'm not sure how you got there but you lived in a house near my father's house"
 

I remembered that place, where I spent a week in search of the little boy who took me home despite all the times he escaped me because, somehow, when I woke up and Nichkhun told me what had happened, that boy was something important.
 

"Hyung"
 

Wooyoung's eyes were so close to mine that I was surprised.
 

"What is it?"
 

I asked, blinking fast
 

"You looked lost. You all right? Shall I call the doctor?"

I shook my head and felt a tingling in my arm, Wooyoung was taking my hand in his hands and smiled.
 

"You must be strong hyung."
 

He said smiling beautifully before shaking my hair.
 

PoV Author
 

One month after
 

"How long will it take?"
 

Taecyeon was more stressed than ever by calling and writing on his computer at the same time.
 

"Well, Nam Baek will give you time to do it all so make sure everything goes well"
 

He hung up the phone and rubbed his temples.
 

"Here are the latest works and these are the statistics of the last volume that we publish. Need something more?"
 

The young lady began to pick up empty cups of coffee on her desk until she reached a white handkerchief in which a dead flower like a rose with the petals still in place but dry.
 

"That..."
 

The young lady was going to take it but Taecyeon stopped her wrist
 

"Leave that"
 

He whispered, closing his eyes as he removed his glasses
 

"She is dead"
 

The girl insisted
 

"And that's why it does not bother anyone, so leave it there."
 

The girl grimaced and came out cursing softly while Taecyeon took the flower in her fingers and smiled.
 

"Where are you?"
 

He asked with melancholy and leaned on his chair
----------------------------------
-Yes, I promise be in a week

Minjun hung up the phone and sighed as he started the wheelchair as his legs were still stiff as far as walking.
 

"Let's do it"
 

He told himself and began to press on the keys of his laptop.
 

"Is it soon to be the return of our beloved novelist?"
 

Seulong entered the room with shopping bags to one side of Wooyoung and Minjun smiled.
 

"I think so"
 

He said quietly, moving his fingers on the laptop.
 

"That's great hyung"
 

Wooyoung went into the kitchen and Seulong took the opportunity to kiss Minjun's forehead.
 

"How are you?"
 

He asked with a smile the back of Minjun's ears.
 

"I'm Good Seulong ah"


Minjun replied, shrinking a little at the sensation behind his ears.
 

"Are you ready? You have to go to the Han River, today is the festival of fireworks. Do you want to come? Let's go with a couple of friends."
 

Minjun smiled with joy and set aside his computer.
 

"Come on"
 

He said with a smile and Seulong pecked his lips.
 

"Aigh! Hyung, do that when alone"
 

Wooyoung complained covering her eyes
 

"Yah! You do that to Nichkhun all the time."
 

Minjun complained and Wooyoung's cheeks burned
 

"But hyung...how do you know?"
 

"I'm older than you. Do you forget? And Nichkhun is my younger brother, of course I know him and he's dating someone. Not because I'm in a wheelchair means I'm a fool."


Wooyoung smiled and returned to the kitchen, covering his face with his hands.
 

"Then I'll go get your things ready, okay? Wait here"
 

Seulong smiled and walked to Minjun's room, closing the door behind him, then Minjun took advantage of the door to enter the kitchen behind Woo."

"What is hyung?"
 

Asked the child keeping the purchases still
 

"How do you feel?"
 

Minjun asked a little embarrassed
 

"What?"
 

Wooyoung set the jar of jam on the counter and looked at Minjun
 

"L-love"
 

Minjun tightened the blanket that hung on his lap and Wooyoung leaned on the countertop
 

"Well ... it's a strange feeling. Like stomach pain, you feel that the whole body is paralyzed when that person is close and at the same time everything shakes."
 

Minjun was taking mental notes of everything Wooyoung had said. He thought about the times that Seulong was near him and kissed him, of course he was happy but his body didn't tremble and his heart didn't accelerate.
 

"Is it hyung?"
 

Wooyoung asked in front of Minjun
 

"I'm trying, I do it every day but it's not working."
 

Minjun said quietly so that only the youngest could hear. He felt bad, like a failure, it was supposed that Seulong was his other half but something was not working the way it should inside him; He thought that perhaps his heart had been stiff as his legs.


"It's because of love you must give it time. My grandmother used to say that love is the most foolish feeling, doesn't like being searched so it hides but when you stop caring it will appear when you least expect it."


The eyes of Wooyoung looked so serious that Minjun nodded and took the small hands of the younger
 

"Thanks Woo"
 

He whispered with a pair of spanking.
 

"We're hyung ready, Wooyoung and Nichkhun hyung will reach us later, right?"
 

Wooyoung nodded and returned to his task of ordering the kitchen.
 

"We are going Woo"
 

Seulong took the wheelchair and pushed her through the rest room to the door.
 

"Come here"

He lifted Minjun to seat him in the passenger seat and put the wheelchair in the back before he got into the car and smiled as usual.


"You'll soon be able to walk and run so you don't get impatient."
 

He said taking the car's engine and holding Minjun's hand firmly.
 

The river lights gave the river the look of a large hazelnut jelly that swayed delicately, there were already a lot of people waiting for the light show but Seulong had a good place on the riverbank where him take Minjun slowly .
 

"Woah!"
 

Minjun had never seen anything like it since he had locked himself in and had chosen to stay home so as not to faint in another direction.
 

"Beautiful?"
 

Asked Seulong sitting to one side of Minjun
 

"Yes, much"
 

He said with a smile that Seulong enjoyed very much. In a short time, colorful lights and explosions filled the sky reflecting on the water like a mirror, people shouted and laughed as they took some photos. In the midst of all the agitation Minjun had a strange feeling, he had suddenly felt his heart quicken and breathless; He had heard that before waking he had had a heart attack so he wondered if this was something like that.
 

"Do you feel bad?"


Seulong asked as soon as he noticed Minjun's pale expression but he shook his head.
 

"I'm very excited"
 

He said huskily and Seulong covered his shoulders with the blanket he had brought
 

"Hyung!"
 

Someone knocked on his back and a small boy came running up with two taller men behind.
 

"Oh Junho"
 

Seulong hugged the small boy tightly and the boy made a sound like a "Save me"
 

"Hyung Why do you embrace someone else's man so freely?"
 

One of the tall young men said hoarsely and Seulong apologized with a loud laugh
 

"But what do we have here? The gentleman "I am very busy" came with you. What is new Taec?"


Seulong hugged the other guy with a couple of slaps on his back.

Minjun had not turned around, his heart was beating rapidly in his chest when he heard those voices. It was a feeling of happiness and sadness that crushed his heart in his chest and without realizing it, he began to cry.
 

"Who?"
 

Junho asked in a low voice, pointing to the person in the wheelchair, and Seulong turned him around so they could see him.
 

"He's Kim Minjun, my boyfriend."
 

Chansung and Taecyeon were perplexed, especially Taecyeon who had difficulty breathing for a moment.
 

"I wanted to introduce you a long time ago"
 

Seulong leaned over to catch up with his tears.
 

"Oh! Why are you crying?"
 

He quickly wiped the tears running down Minjun's cheeks.
 

"I-I thought I was happy...the fireworks"
 

Minjun lied as he looked up and met Taecyeon's gaze, a light illuminating his mind and he thought of those eyes suddenly as if he had seen them before and once again his heart was aching. Tears streamed down his cheeks no matter how hard he tried to stop them, there was much pain and sadness in his heart but she also felt happy and excited; For the first time since he'd woken up, his heart was pounding.
 

"Minjun? That reminds me of..."
 

"Hi, Minjun ssi. My name is Chansung and he is my boyfriend Lee Junho"
 

Chansung didn't want Junho to say something impertinent, of course he also remembered Minjun but didn't understand what was happening now so he just did as if nothing had happened but Taecyeon didn't want to do it, for him, the time he was with Minjun was precious and even when he didn't understand what had happened, he only appeared normally.


"M- My name is Taecyeon"
 

He said with tears in his eyes and Minjun felt as if the light had touched his heart.
 

"Let's see, our Minjun is very sensitive, right?"
 

Seulong wiped away the tears and kissed Minjun's forehead.

*********************

Hello everyone!
Have you enjoyed this chapter? It was sad? Sorry, there must be some sadness to make it interesting, right? Thanks for joining me in this update.
I love you and I thank you

EunM15!