The End PART I

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"How is he, Doctor?"

Taecyeon asked standing up as soon as the doctor came out.

"Let's hope he can survive tonight, his heart has been abruptly weakened in recent months. At the moment it's stable if you want to see him, he can only have a visit."

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun, then turned his gaze to Taecyeon.

"Go, Hyung, surely Minjun hyung will feel better with you."

Wooyoung smiled and Taecyeon bowed before entering Minjun's room.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling? You gave us a big fright"

He wiped the tears with his hand and approached the half-conscious Minjun

"I-I'm sorry... I scared you, is not it?"

The smallest tried to remove the oxygen mask but Taecyeon stopped him

"Don't do that, babe. Let's keep quiet, okay?

Minjun nodded and dropped his arms as Taecyeon wiped his forehead from the hair that fell on his forehead.

"Do I look pitiful?"

Minjun's voice was a muted sound on the oxygen mask

"No, you actually look very y right now"

Taecyeon said sitting down on the side of the hospital bed

"Then why do you just stay there?"

Minjun joked and Taecyeon leaned on his elbows to look at his young partner.

"What did the doctor say?"

Minjun asked, closing his eyes for a moment, preparing himself for what he was going to hear

"He said you should rest so your heart would relax. Then, you should sleep, or I'll go home. Okay?"

A tear rolled down Taecyeon's cheek and Minjun smiled weakly.

"It's because I don't like to see you like this... I would like to be in your place so that you don't have to suffer."

Minjun's head moved, denying.

"Don't say that... because I... would suffer the same. Let us be strong as our love."

A hand moved over Taecyeon's cheek and dried the trail the salty drop had left, felt ing weak.

"All right, sleep now, okay? Don't press, tomorrow the sun will rise for all. I love you Babe, never forget that."

Minjun's eyes closed after a sigh, holding his hands together.

Later, when he had fallen asleep, Taecyeon his boyfriend's face a hundred times. It had been only four months since they had started dating, after all that had happened ...

But Wooyoung had told him, it was a risk to be together and they had accepted it but it hurt so much to say goodbye so soon.

"Taec hyung, you must eat something... Since hyung is here, you hardly eat. Please!"

Wooyoung begged but Taecyeon didn't move

"I'm not hungry Woo. Now it only matters Minjun... You heard the doctor, we don't know if he... well..."

"But we can not be hyung pessimists. You know, Minjun is very strong and I know he will overcome it."

Nichkhun arrived with a glass of coffee and a couple of sandwiches.

"Eat this. It's not a question, just do it or I'll tell Minjun when he wakes up."

Wooyoung smiled a little when Taecyeon began to eat and looked at Nichkhun but a difficult sob escaped the person at his side.

Taecyeon was crying while he ate the sandwich, he was so worried that he felt his heart go overboard. How could he just eat? Minjun couldn't eat, he just kept struggling to live.

"Can we talk a little?"

Wooyoung took away Nichkhun and sighed

"There's something to do about this, or I don't know who will die first."

Nichkhun nodded a little sad too.

"And what are we going to do?"

Nichkhun tried to silence the lump in his throat.

"Hyung... I'm sorry Khunnie... you must be having a hard time now, too, right? Sorry for not being able to do anything for you and for Minjun and Taecyeon hyung"

Wooyoung's eyes were covered with tears and Nichkhun could feel his hands on hims tremble.

"Woobaby is fine. It's enough to have you by my side just like this..."

Despite these words Wooyoung knew that Nichkhun must feel worse than he always did.

That night, the three men waited for the best of their hyung, but Wooyoung had another plan.

He went into the hospital bathroom and looked at his phone.

"Seulong hyung"

He pressed on the contact number but the same thing he had heard the last few hours "The number can't be answered..."

Of course he couldn't tell Nichkhun his plan because it would definitely be the biggest problem.

The sun loomed freely in the morning, and Taecyeon woke up holding Minjun's hand and to his relief, it remained warm.

"Looks like everything was fine..."

The doctor said when he entered the room

"But we can’t even lie down on the grass. You have to be alert to HIS heart."

Taecyeon nodded and looked at Nichkhun curiously.

"Woo went to his school. The exams start soon so be prepared... Go to take a bath and I will take care of Hyung. Its not a question."

Taecyeon's smile made Nichkhun smile too.

"When Hyung wakes up, it will not be good to see you like this."

Taecyeon left the hospital after a last kiss on Minjun's forehead.

 

Wooyoung was outside the house of Seulong, had called thousands of times to the door but it seemed that there was no one inside.

"Hyung, it's me. Please open the door if you're there."

But the answer was the same, Wooyoung dialed the phone number.

"The number you're calling can't be answered now. Please leave a message after the Beep"

"Seulong hyung, it's me... I know I was a little wrong with you not knowing your feelings and I also know that it was not your intention to harm Minjun hyung. He doesn't hate you ... and neither do I. So please let me talk to you when you hear this message. Giving me a call"

He looked at the closed door one last time and left.

"Seulong hyung, if you call me at least once, I'll go with you in return for Hyung. It's the only thing I can do for everyone."

*

*

I am sorry!!! I know I should update yesterday but I got sick and had to stay a day of rest. I have had so much homework that I have not been able to respond to your comments, but you know? I am happy to read them all. Thanks for understanding.