Final

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the moon watches the girl’s sleeping figure quietly, he shines a beam of light upon her. The moonlight surrounded her face elegantly, making her resemble an angel. How pure she looked with her long tresses flowing took his breath away and from that time on, he protected her every night with his own glowing moonlight. He shined on her as soon as her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. But for some reason, on the quietest of days, as he shone his light upon her, he felt an odd, dizzying sensation. He shut his eyes tightly with force until he felt steady again. Looking down, he noticed he had transformed into his human form. He’d only been in this form a few times and didn’t remember how it felt to change into a human, so he was bewildered by what had happened.

    His eyes wandered around the plain red room before falling upon a familiar face. Her eyes were wide and was open in shock. Cautiously, she took a few steps back, mumbling about how her dream seemed too real.

“Hello…” she said cautiously, “My name is Xing, who are you?” She questioned, seeming quite wary.

“Is this a dream?” He asked before answering her question.

“What else would it be?” She said, becoming even more alert.

“Nevermind… That was a joke.” He said hurriedly before introducing himself to her, “I’m Shi Xian, it’s nice to meet you.” he said before holding his hand out for her to shake. Taking a few steps forward, she slowly shook his hand and looked up at him.

Shi Xian knew by the way people reacted to his looks and how other people looked, that he was quite handsome for a human. He was taller than most people with long legs and broad shoulders, with platinum blonde, almost silver hair, that caught everyone’s attention. It reminded everyone of the moon.

“So…”, he said, clearing his throat, “What is this place? Since it’s your dream.”

“I don’t really know, but I’m going to sit...” she mumbled simply while settling down on the red floor.

    The two of them started to talk and as they talked more and more, Shi Xian found himself falling deeper in love. The way she talked, the way she laughed, the way she just was. He felt his heart beating out of his chest as she brushed her hair out of her face and looked up at him. Shi Xian couldn’t take his eyes of her. Glancing at him, Xing noticed him staring at her, so she beamed, giving him one of the brightest smiles he had ever seen. His heart started beating rapidly and he quickly looked away, feeling a flush spread on his face.

    A while later, both Xing and Shi Xian were lying on the crimson colored floor and looking up at the black ceiling that resembled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter