Pt.2

Abuse of authority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang Practice room-

Jiyong laid the abused maknae of the couch, careful not to let anything touch his sore rear.

Seungri rushed in soon after to soothe the boy. He had a blanket and a pillow, and he looked at his hyung assuringly as if saying "I'll take care of him, hyung. Settle the others."

Right, the others.

Jiyong sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

Bigbang bullied their maknae endlessly, but they all loved him very much as well, behind the screens. They'd coddle their maknae so much that he would scream out in frustration (and maybe some profanities which would occasionally earn him a trip across his hyung's laps even though he's 26), but they still loved him to death. He wasn't so sure about how they treated Chanwoo though. They seem like they did love him, but after that incident, could they really be trusted?

Sighing again, he grabbed the two offenders by their collars and dragging them back to a hopefully empty practice room.

---

"Oh? Jiyong oppa? Bobby and Hanbin oppa?" Suhyun and Lee Hi (HiSuhyun) were in the middle of practice when the trio entered, and they were a little shocked to see GD come in with two Ikon members.

"If you kids don't mind, could we use this room for a bit? Go buy some snacks or something." He took out his wallet to hand the girls a twenty dollar bill before pushing them out. "Have fun girls!" Bobby added, waving a little.

Suhyun, who sort of caught on, whispered a 'fighting' to the oppas who were about to get roasted, while Leehi was dragged out by the other girl, cluelessly mumbling that she was on a diet.

Jiyong locked the door behind him and immediately ordered the two to kneel with their arms raised.

Hanbin reluctantly did as he was told.

To him, this was all stupid.

Why was he being punished when the little brat had it coming? 

"You know what you did wrong, right?" Jiyong questioned, startling him from his thoughts.

"I didn't do anything wrong..." He muttered, trying to act certain.

"Sure about that?" Jiyong crouched down and harshly tilted his head up, to look him straight in the eye. "Answer me, Kim Hanbin. After seeing that look of terror in your maknae's eyes, you're sure you didn't do anything wrong?" 

He bit his lip and gulped down a little, staring into his menacing glare. "I was wrong..." he muttered, sighing in relief when the older dropped his hand, massaging his neck a little.

"What did you do wrong?" 

"I-I punished Chanwoo for not doing the steps right instead of helping him?" He replied, a little uncertain. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter