Pt.1

Abuse of authority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Concentrate, you pabo." Hanbin gave Chanwoo a few harsh swats to the bottom, which were so powerful they made the younger lurch forward.

Chanwoo held his whimpers in. The last time he complained, it didn't end well.

For some reason, he could not get the dance moves right.

However, instead of slowing down to teach him, his hyung was raining harsh words on him, and no one had the energy to oppose because a) he was the leader, b) they were all tired, c) they didn't want to deal with his attitude and d) Bobby was always on Hanbin's side.

"Yah, Chanwoo-ssi, stop messing up. You're dragging our group down." Bobby added, only to make the maknae feel worst than before.

Many people didn't like the new addition; even the group itself had problems, but they never regretted adding Chanwoo. He was their precious maknae, a new little brother they all had to care for, or at the very least, get used to.

Chanwoo wasn't very confident of his abilities, and often depended on his hyungs' praises and assurance to stay confident, but today just wasn't his day. 

"S-Sorry hyung...I just don't get this part..." He confessed, looking down, a little ashamed that everyone but him could execute the dance moves perfectly. 

"It's okay, Chanwoo-ah, hyung will help you." Yunhyeok said, leading him to the side. 

Seeing his maknae's glistening tears, he quickly pulled him out of the room.

---

They sat together outside the door, along the hallway.

"What's wrong, Maknae?" Yunhyeok soothed the poor boy, patting his head as he cried into his chest.

"Why doesn't hyung l-like me? W-what did I do w-wrong?"

The older sighed.

He knew their leader wasn't happy with the addition, and in addition he himself had slight anger issues.

Bobby was a good friend, and would agree with anything Hanbin said, no matter how good or how bad. Partners in crime.

"You're precious and we really love you, but some stubborn people like Hanbin only want the group to do well. I'm sure they're intentions are good, but they're all fed up. I'll teach you the dance, okay? If you get lost I'll try to help you." He comforted the younger.

Chanwoo nodded, but refused to go back in.

"I-I'm scared..what if Bobby s-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter