Pt.3

Abuse of authority
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know why you're about to be punished?" Top asked, looking directly at the boy in front of him.

Bobby bowed his head to avoid his senior's sharp gaze. 

"Y-yes hyung."

"What, did you do wrong?" 

"I let Hanbin hit Chanwoo and stopped the rest from helping Chan-nie..." 

"Alright. Come 'ere."

Jiwon walked over meekly, bracing himself. 

Instead, he was pulled into his Byung's lap for a hug.

"You kids would make mistakes too, that's why we hyungs will be here to correct you, okay? Your maknae, like ours once, had a really hard time adjusting. If it's hard for you to accept him, Its ten times worst for him. Imagine all the hate he has to go through with the fans, and just adjusting to your flows, if you hyungs don't support him, who will?" He lectured calmly, trying to soothe the younger.

Bobby teared up a little (damn that onion cutting ninja). He never knew how much the younger suffered, nor did he care to understand. All he felt was injustice, as the members had trained way longer and deserved to debut more. Or so he thought. Maybe if he thought about the maknae's position, he would've been nicer. He wouldve cared more. He would've stopped Hanbin. 

"Sorry...' he mumbled, slightly ashamed.

"It's alright." Top patted his back, and after assuring he was okay, he flipped the junior over his lap. 

Pulling down his pants and boxers, he started with soft pats and gradually they got harder and faster.

Bobby clenched his teeth in pain, toes curling as the pain erupted in his bottom. 

"Ah!" He winced, trying not to kick his legs or give much reaction since tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter